Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Advice Section

Old 09-05-2017, 04:48 AM   #1
azazek83

Default Exhibitionist Advice

Hello to everyone,

I have a little problem and id love if anyone with this fetish could help me.

To show you my situation im going to say that i used to be a liitle exhibitionist 15 years ago. Only at home, i never did something that was illegal by the laws in my country but i used to let some women who lived in front of me see me changing clothes or even masturbating. They also collaborated sometimes letting me see them naked. I got out of that with the help of family, friends and a therapist.

Now its the time it happens the other way around. There is a female neighbour who lives in fornt of me that likes to change clothes whenever im smoking in the balcony.

She does this in a way there is noone else who can see it and i dont know what to do about it. Because of what i did everytime i see it i get nervous and have little anxiety attacks.

So i would like to ask how should i approach the sittuation, should i talk to her, ignore her or what should i do?

Thank in advance for any responses as i am unable to find an anwser.

kik azazek83

DISLIKES: Still deciding
LIMITS: Illegal, Family, Friends, Blood, Permanent Damage, Scat, Social Suicide, Crossdresing
azazek83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 05:13 AM   #2
gdBob
getDare Sweetheart

If it is giving you anxiety then you could write a note and slip it under her door.

Something simple. "Please close your curtains when undressing by the window. Thank you, your neighbour."

I know there are loads of guys who dream of having their own exhibitionist, but if you're not one of them then it's ok to ask her to stop.
interesting conversation, answering truths, asking questions.
Favourite dares: nudity, risky stripping, games of chance.

Last edited by gdBob; 09-05-2017 at 05:17 AM.
gdBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 05:25 AM   #3
azazek83

Thank you for your response,

Im going to wait for a day, but if tonight happens the same thing im going to do as you said. Ill put a note in their mail telliing her to stop.

Pd: im sorry if i it in the wrong section, i see it has been moved.

kik azazek83

DISLIKES: Still deciding
LIMITS: Illegal, Family, Friends, Blood, Permanent Damage, Scat, Social Suicide, Crossdresing

Last edited by azazek83; 09-05-2017 at 05:30 AM.
azazek83 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk