Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 10-14-2013, 05:29 AM   #1
Miss B

Default toys recommendation

Hello guys and girls from GD,

I got a budget of 100 pund to go shopping online for toys for my slave
Since she already got monopoly and twister I decided it should be some sex toys.

Two toys got my interest quickly, a hitachi magic wand and this beautifull thingy
http://www.vibease.com/ or similair: http://remotepleasure.com/store/

But...... Since a reason I am too lazy to put research in it, is the hitachi forbidden in the UK. For this reason I want to ask you guys if you know any similair good or even better clit vibrators.

Also would I like to know if any of you got any experience using a vibe controlled by someone else over the internet.

And for last, if you have any nice ideas of other toys to buy, please share them with me.

Many thanks in advance
XXX

Girl I want to make you sweat, sweat untill you can't sweat no more
I shall not allow more than 69 friends to be in my friendlist, if you want to be in it convince me that you're worth it to delete someone
Turtles make up for the best rastas

Scare counter: 1. Did I scare you? PM me
I love drawings made for me
Life is so unfair, yet is good to share, but it's nice to help someone else
Miss B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 11:46 AM   #2
Preacher

I've never tried using a "real" remote control vib over the internet although the idea intrigues me. I may have to investigate this myself!

In answer to your question about Hitachi - yes they are illegal in the UK as they don't comply with ECC electrical goods standards. However you can buy a good alternative which if anything is better. I bought one about a year ago and never regretted it since.

For other ideas I would suggest a chastity cage, butt plug or perhaps an electro-stim kit. Another good one could be the R-1 Cyclone although that's a little more expensive.

Depends what you want to use them for
Preacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 04:45 PM   #3
electro

Hi Miss B.

Vibease just finished it's funding campaign, it will take a few more months till it's actually manufactured. And backers get it first (yay for me ), so you have to wait if you go for that one. As for the features it needs a bluetooth enabled phone, and has 9 (or 10) freely adjustable patterns to use.

The remotepleasure thing seems interesting, I did some investigation, but it was too pricey, so I never ordered. And it needs Skype for remote use, I'm not sure how long that will be supported, long lost trust in Skype.

As for the Hitachi, don't worry, there are nice alternatives. For the UK you should look around here.

Let me know if I can help any more, taken I'm kinda dug deeply in this subject. Yea, long time interest...
electro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 10:44 AM   #4
Miss B

Because I was so excited to do the shopping I didn't wait for comments on this topic :$.
Anyway, we went with this beautiful thing
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20464

We got it today and give it a very short test run, it's very powerfull and highly recommendable.
(preacher did recommend this, so thanks it's great )

Anyway, the internet controlled vibe was out of budget, but we got some nice underwear for her to wear. I'll do some research in the internet vibe and try to get her to buy one soon. When we got one and tested it I will post my thoughts about it in this topic.

Thanks all for your recommendations
And if you still got toy tips, please state them so we can look into it

xxx

I shall not allow more than 69 friends to be in my friendlist, if you want to be in it convince me that you're worth it to delete someone

Old 11-20-2013, 09:48 AM   #5
Miss B

We have finally bought the vibe that can be controlled from the internet, and after a little puzzling with skype we got it working
and it is the best toy ever! If it wasnt that expensive it should be an essential toy for online play, it works perfectly with not even a second delay between pressing the button and the vibe starting vibrating. It also vibrates quite hard.
If you have the money
buy it!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
miss b is awesome