Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2023, 01:10 PM   #1
AnalLesbian

Female 27/female/dom seeks 18-30/female/sub in EU (anal)

27/female/dom seeks 18-30/female/sub in EU (anal)

Hey,

I am a Mistress from europe looking for a female sub primary into anal training.

About me

Behind closed doors I might be a kinky woman but in person I'm very shy bbw lesbian and leaning towards being a "nerdy" person. My hobbies are reading books, watching tv shows and movies. From time to time going to the gym. My work life is quite busy so I do not expect you to be available 24/7. What I do expect are regular training sessions and maybe a training schedule.

About "kinky" me

I have been a submissive since around 2017 and now I wish to explore my dominant side with someone that enjoys anal as much as I do.
I am experienced in hard (extreme) anal training, enemas, gaping, stuffing. All things that I've done to myself and all things that I'd love to teach you.

Beside anal I do like edging, some orgasm denial, humiliation and pussy spanking.

I am open to new kinks that aren't included in my limits! Chat me up!

About you

I do not care about body type, looks and such. You should have an open personality, be reliable and honest when it comes to our dynamic. If you're a bit more on the "freaky" side then it's definitely a bonus.

You should be a 100% into (hard) anal and ready to explore this kink as far as you want to.
I'd really love to train you to take toys that are bigger than your average sized cock, to gape and maybe even to take a fist.
If you're interested in depth training and prolapsing/rosebudding or already have experience with it then let me know.

If you're experienced with anal, then yay! If not, then also yay!

Also, be over 20 y/o and have no dick.

Toys

If you already own toys, then that's great! If not then I'll be glad to help you find the best one's suited for your goals. I have a lot of recommendations.

What I definitely expect: Lube!

Pics/Vids

I'd love to see the progress but only if you're comfortable sharing intimate pics with me. If not or if you need time to get to know me, then that's also fine!

Punishments

Only if you're interested.
I can be your soft gentle teacher and we could work on your goals with no consequences if you don't reach them or of you misbehave... or I can be your strict Mistress that will make you wish for a softer one.

Limits

I absolutely won't do blackmail, social suicide, illegal and dangerous stuff, hard piss/scat, anything related to cocks, men in general, futa kink, sissys, age kink, bestiality, CNC, sounding, very very risky public, clothing control, unfair punishments, brats, needles...

My priorities are safety, trust and fun!

So if you're interested in a gentle Mistress send me a message that isn't just a "Hi". I love good communication, your personal journy, open questions and such.

Little side note: I haven't been active on getDare for a while now and you might also find this post on reddit since I've been lurking there more often than here. If you have any questions, just ask away!
Old 10-27-2023, 09:58 AM   #2
AnalLesbian

Female Reminder

Sadly, many do not understand or don't want to understand that I am only looking for women! So please, be respectful... no men!

This ad is still up.

Looking for a female submissive

anal training/stretching, a2m, water enemas, edging, verbal humiliation,

light pee play, short term denial

pics, family, scat, blood, social suicide, public

Toys: Lots of toys, including plugs, tunnel plugs, inflatable plugs, beads, dildos, speculum...

The following user says Thank You to AnalLesbian for this post:
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk