Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-25-2007, 04:41 PM   #1
chay007

Default My Slave Diary [NON-FICTION]

I have only last night become the a slave and have been commanded by my master to record my expiriences in detail on this website. Last night my master set me my first task, i had to masterbate over my face so that my face was covered in cum and send him a picture to prove it. I set about doing this task straight away and stripped of my underware which was the only clothes i had on and lay on my bed and slowly pulled my legs up so they bent over my head, my dick dangling directly above my face, doing this made me feel slightly uncomfortable but i wished to please my master so i set about the task. I slowly began strocking my cock, rubbing up on down on it thinking only about pleasing my master. I began strocking it faster and faster, feeling it becoming excited until. Then i started to orgasm and a large amount of cum started flying at my face, the first bit going straight into my mouth forcing me to like its bitter taste. As more and more cum came out it hit all parts of my face from my nose to my ears to my eye lids. By the time i was finished my face was completly covered in cum. I straight away took a picture of my face using my digital camrea for my Master. For me this was the most embarring part of my task as it made me feel like i was giving up part of me, my privacy but my feelings to pleasing my master outweighed the humilation so i carried on with the job. Straight away i set about uploading the picture to my master through email which is when i first saw the photo for my self, this made me feel degraded and humilated even more but i continued ahead with the task. Just as i was uploading the photo on the email my entire internet crashed on me which made me feel really ad as i felt i had let down my master. It was not until today i was able to send the picture to my master. I was extreamlly pleased when he said i had done a good job and he was pleased with what i had done. He followed this up by making me explain how i felt about doing this task where i explained to him how i felt as detailed above. He has now accepted me as his slave and has set out 7 rules

My master has also made me say if they wish a copy of the photo to PM him, he is 18.m.uk.master

I have also to update this diary regularly which i will of course do

BC

Last edited by chay007; 07-25-2007 at 04:58 PM. Reason: By order of my master
chay007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 05:31 PM   #2
chay007

As i type now i have a carrot as far up my arse as it can possibly got and am slowly moving it in and our with my left hand as if i had a didlo or a mans cok deep in my arse. I can feel my muscles there streching and contracting as the carrot moves up an down, becoming ever more painfull as if somebody is trying to put my ass apart through strenching it beyond its limits, trying to destroy all my muscles in that area. It made me feel extremmly humilated as this is not what a mans ass was made for, the humilation seemed to equal to the pain i felt. However all i thought about was pleasing my master and i will only feel truly happen if my master is happy with the work i have done and have been made to send him photos of what is going on, i really hope he is pleased

Last edited by chay007; 07-25-2007 at 05:59 PM.
Old 07-30-2007, 10:51 AM   #3
blog_and_cam
Account Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to blog_and_cam

would love if you had a blog on Blogger.com... much easier to access than finding this daily
Old 07-30-2007, 06:19 PM   #4
Powerstrip
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Powerstrip Send a message via Yahoo to Powerstrip

Interesting to read these, but could you make it a little easier and break it up into paragraphs a bit please?

It's amazing how much a couple of gaps in the block helps the eye

I am looking for a mistress. Please PM me if interested
Powerstrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 08:13 PM   #5
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerstrip View Post
Interesting to read these, but could you make it a little easier and break it up into paragraphs a bit please?

It's amazing how much a couple of gaps in the block helps the eye
i would second that!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 06:43 AM   #6
MrPhoto
Account Banned

I third that idea!
Old 01-18-2008, 06:23 PM   #7
chay007

Finally after a long period of sepertaion from my Master i returned to his service, i enthusiastically asked if he would allow me to serve him again and allow me to do i all that i could (within my limits) to please him.

He started of by checking how long it was since i last masterbated, my answer pleased him and as a result pleased me. As i turned on my cam so he could inspect and control me.

He asked me to go and search for a dildo shaped object which i did, finding only a small table tennis bat which i willingly sucked as per his command before forcing it into my tight arse. I felt a slight pain as my small arse attempted to accept the paddle but eventually is accepted and i then began thrusting it in and out of my arse, as hard and fast as i could as he humilated me by calling me the slut i am. I hoped my actions and willingness please my master which thankfully it did which again gave me a good felling inside.

I than was made to rub my cock and arouse my self which i did until my master ordered me to stop just before i cummed, leaving me wishing i could continue but i did not want to disobey my master.

I was then order to write on my chest SLUT to futher enfore to myself that i am a worthless slut. A tag which remains on my chest at the time of typing. My balls were also bound tightly and painfully.My balls also remain bound at the time of typing with the ever increasing pain that they hold.

My cock had remained erect the whole time, excited by the prospect of serving my master and as a reaction to the pain i felt. I was made to measure my small cock which stood at just under 6 inchs which embarrssed me before i also announced to my master that i had yeat to lose my virginity.

To futher serve my master i was ordered to place the end of a pen in my cock head to prove my devotion to my master, a task i willingly carried out which lead to me expirincing the most extreme i have ever felt which thankfully i got to remove after only a short period of time.

I was then made to suck on the paddle while i placed 1 finger, then 2 fingers and then 3 fingers up my arse. Unfortunetly at this point the connection with my master was lost leaving me feeling alone and in need of his control

Bitch Craig
Old 01-19-2008, 07:14 PM   #8
chay007

I have once again just served my master.

First of all he ordered my master to put 3 fingers up my arse, a task which streched my small arse very fainfully. I was then ordered to place an extra finger up my arse which was extreamlly painfull and was a realy hard task for my arse to take. I then bound my balls even more tightly and painfully than the previous night.

I also placed clothespegs on the foreskin on my penis and nipples which caused a little initial pain but subsidied after a short period of time but i know the real pain would come when they were removed. I also was made to tap my penis head to try and keep constant pain in my penis. After 15 minutes but seemed longer i was allowed to remove the pegs which sent a sharp pain up my cock but this pain was eclipsed but the pain that resulted from removing the pegs on my nipples and the rope that bound my balls.

After this i was thankfully allowed to masterbate my master but i had to aim all my cum at my face and open mouth. This is did with a mixture of fear and pleasure. I succeeded in getting the majority of my cum to hit my face with some landing in my mouth. I am very greatfull to my master for allowing me to cum. This was the end of my service for to master master for tonight.

Bitch Craig

Advertisements
Kink Talk