Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-27-2008, 08:12 AM   #1
Oreo_here
Account Banned

Default Twins.

[Ok, before I start I will do a explanation of this. Most Role players will know, it can be quite easy to put a story together just from Role play, so that is what i'm going to do. My Character is Feria, and this is a role play i've been working on but recently stopped, due to my friend moving house,which in turn is my characters twin sister. But anyway! I think I made a good story out of it! So here you go! I will continue of course, it's not the full length, but for now, I will paste only my characters posts! Hope that's not too difficult to understand,hm?(Excuse any spelling mistakes!)I don't want to give too much away, but her sister will come later in to it. Oh,the setting is medevil fantasy, just incase you're wondering what the hell is going on]

[I]As night began to fall around the tavern where she was held, Feria gazed Idley out the window. wraping her index didgit around a lock of her dark hair a slight smirk came to her seductive lips. She had been held within the tavern for almost a fortnight and Feria was confident enough to think they would release her without a sale. Turning her golden focus upon one of her gards, she ran her tongue along her plump lips crawling to his feet. Smiling to herself as he looked down at her with an unamused look, she purred at his feet. Moving her hands in a seductive manner along the collar about her neck, her golden eyes shut half way. Watching the guard shift and shudder he turned his gaze away from her. Moving with one swift elaborate movement to her feet she moved to his throat.
Coming only inches of grabbing his Juggular, she was pulled back by the guard holding her chain.Dropping with a cruel thud to the floor he looked down at her with a smug grin,shaking his head he eyed his companion. 'Don't let her near you, she is like a Succubus with a fetish to infllict pain.' Having the guard turning his gaze about the room he called out 'One slave, not yet broke. Goin' at an off prize of 150GPs.' Feria twitched, rolling on to her hands and knees she looked about. Falling in to a sit upon the balls of her feet, a growl came from her. Turning her focus up to the guard that held the chain a frown came to her lips in which gave a depressing atmosphere about her. ' You will not sell me. You're wasting your time. '
Feeling the iron collar about her neck being tugged roughly, the guard rose his hand quickly and sent it in to her face, smacking her back down in to a half-lay. Flinching to the smack, she licked the blood from the cornor of her lip and kept her eyes down cast. 'I did not tell you to speak,whore, now did I?' Mumbling unto herself, she moved slowly back to her knees and cast her gaze along the Taverns occupents, pondering a game of mental instabilities.

Catching a victim in the cornor of the Tavern, a half-smile came to her. LIcking her lips, she moved to her knees and eyed her. Digging her nails in to the concrete floor she was upon, she began to use the abilities she was gifted with at birth. Tilting her head with a felines curiosity, she entered the females mind. Greeted with past memories of happiness and pain, Feria smirked. Tilting her head to the other she began to bring these past memories back up,filling the female's mind with thoughts of suicide and confusion.Watching the female squirm, and cast her focus in her direction, Feria gave a simple wry smile. Twitching her head, her enhanced hearing caught a whimper from the woman.
Growling from anticipation, she closed her eyes and entered the womans thoughts, taking control of her form, she allowed the woman to rise, movng her own hand to her throat, she began to squeeze at it with merciless ease. Opening her golden eyes half way, she smiled as the womans own grip began to puncture her humanly tender flesh. Grabbing ahold of the bone structure of her juglar, and with her remaning reflexes, she ripped it out. Letting a slight moan pass her lips,Feria exited the demised womans thoughts, to settle with a contented look.
Turning her head quickly to the door she caught a certain familiar scent. Rising swiftly, and elegantly to her feet, she made for the door. Having the guard gaze upon her, he tugged her back once more, causing her to lose her footing and fall back upon her bum. ' You stay here, do you hear me whore? Here.' Having that depressing frown, flaw her beauty she eyed the door questioningly, contemplating whether or not her sister was truely near by.
Having little else to do at the minute, she rubbed idlely at her iron collar. Keeping her head tilted, she eyed the door. Her golden eyes held a glimmer of hope, that only she herself felt. Blinking a few times, she shook her head, her dark locks of hair fanning about as she did this, before settling back upon her shoulders and falling down infront of her breasts. Having her hair hang losely at her waist line, she used her other hand to play with the tips an absent whisper parting her lips, inaudiable to those close to her, but retrievable to her sisters conscious mind,'Kisa...' Stilling her form she used her mental and telepathic abilities to -feel- for her sisters dark spirit.
Having her form fall completely still, a meditation-state came over her, leaving a little silver mist consume her slender delicate form. 'answer me..'

Limits.

Don't IM me, unless I know you and you know me (E-CREW). This covers the main chat or via Forum -PM-.

Don't talk to me unless you have a good reason.

No Cam, no Pictures, no Files will I send you, thus don't ask.

And finally! As shown above! I have a Master so no IM's with 'I R UR MASTER RAWR!'. Auto ignore with anything of the sort.

[SIZE="3"][B]
RULE FIVE PWNS! Oh, and don't make me threaten you with RULE TWO!

Last edited by Oreo_here; 04-27-2008 at 08:41 AM.
Oreo_here is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 08:14 AM   #2
Hampers
Kiss Kiss FIRE!

Very much on the like side of things.
Keep going!
Old 04-27-2008, 08:30 AM   #3
Oreo_here
Account Banned

Okies! Lucky I still have the posts to put to good use! Ok, Iposted in the same spot instead of responding. Just look below my previous post shortly and it will(should) appear in a different color..
After my posts, Other posts will be involved so my friends too, but They might be a bit edited to make it more -story like. But patience! Those will come after! I will post, If I can on a daily basis. Give more anticipation!

Limits.

Don't IM me, unless I know you and you know me (E-CREW). This covers the main chat or via Forum -PM-.

Don't talk to me unless you have a good reason.

No Cam, no Pictures, no Files will I send you, thus don't ask.

And finally! As shown above! I have a Master so no IM's with 'I R UR MASTER RAWR!'. Auto ignore with anything of the sort.

[SIZE="3"][B]
RULE FIVE PWNS! Oh, and don't make me threaten you with RULE TWO!

Last edited by Oreo_here; 04-27-2008 at 08:34 AM.
Oreo_here is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk