Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-06-2013, 11:06 PM   #1
shyGuyInTW

Default Zombie, Run!

This is a game I played on my Smart Phone, It was called Zombie, Run!

When I played this game I was wearing underwear (tighty whities) due to me being not that completely comfortable with being out naked. It was summer, warm, and night. I went to a starting point fully clothed due to me not liking to be close to home near naked. Once there I started up the app and took off my clothing. When the app first opens it gives you a choice of difficulty, both how many and how fast. Depending on how daring you are and where you live you will want to set these accordingly. I Find (Controlled Outbreak) to easy and (Total Pandemic) way to hard, therefore go with (Early Local Infestation) or (Late Local Infestation). Also for speed I find (2mph) to easy, but if you live in a very populated area you may find that fine. And I found (8mph) way to fast; therefore I always go with (5mph). After hitting start I choose my destination. I look for zombies, good they are all green and do not see me. A car goes by but I am still well hidden, but it reminds me, I have more than just zombies to run from. I look at my phone again and I see a red zombie, it has spotted me. Well it’s time to run. I leave the comfort of my shelter and start walking down the street. My phone vibrates; it’s getting closer, so I nervously pick up the pace. After 30 minutes of playing I am heading directly towards my Destination however there is a zombie in the way... my choices are to run into the woods on my right where I will be slowed down and they might get me, or go through the yard to my left and to the next street where I can make a run for safety. I pause to think however my phone interrupts my thoughts, it sees me. So the yard it is. I start to run when suddenly lights turn on, they startled me and I paused for a moment. They were only motion sensor lights however I then see the lights in the house turn on. I start to run faster than I have the entire game. I get to the street and I turn right, going towards my "safe place" the phone vibrates. Game over, I win... then I realize my clothes are about 12 blocks away and it’s just about sun rise. Well better start moving.
shyGuyInTW is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to shyGuyInTW for this post:
Old 06-12-2013, 03:57 PM   #2
ajras

Thumbs up played this!

OMG I've played this game before! but never done it unclothed. sounds like an experience to try!
ajras is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk