Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-11-2017, 06:03 AM   #1
wingman78
Longtime User

Default Ideas for edible/drinkable enema

I have some play time planned this afternoon. Normally I take a couple of enema's to clean out my ass beforehand, and when reading this thread I got inspired to spice things up a bit.

My plan is to do my normal enema's and then, once I think my ass is all clean, do an extra one that is drinkable or edible. So an ass milkshake using milk and some scoops of ice cream, a couple of eggs/milk/cheese to make an omelette, something like that.

Looking forward to any suggestions!
Old 03-11-2017, 10:39 AM   #2
BaileyScream
Account Banned

Chocolate milk is always good. Add milk and some syrup or chocolate powder. Do some jumping jacks to get yourself nice and shook up.

You could also do a banana split. Insert bananas and squat them out over a bowl. Insert cherries, m&ms, ice cream, etc. Eat it all.

One thing I would recommend staying away from is beer, wine or liquor. Any alcohol can be absorbed much more rapidly through the rectal walls, which can be very dangerous for your liver.

Give me dares for my solo trip to Florida in December!

I love being controlled in the toilet. I'm trying to get used to doing dares outside, in my front or backyard. If you take the time to give me a thought out dare,
I will do the same for you.
BaileyScream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 10:47 AM   #3
wingman78
Longtime User

Nice ideas! I also had a PM suggesting just ice and letting that melt. If there are no other ideas in the next half hour or so I'll combine those: milk, ice cream and chocolate syrup to make a chocolate milkshake.
Old 03-11-2017, 12:07 PM   #4
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman78 View Post
Nice ideas! I also had a PM suggesting just ice and letting that melt. If there are no other ideas in the next half hour or so I'll combine those: milk, ice cream and chocolate syrup to make a chocolate milkshake.
OK, this one was more fun than I thought! I decided to be daring and include some hidden public as well. Here is what I did:

I started by putting on a pair of jeans and a sweater. No underwear of course Then I tied a piece of string around my neck. Attached to that were two clover clamps with a single weight on each of them. I tied the string in such a way that it would keep the weights slightly above my nipples, pulling the clamps upwards. I didn't attach the clamps yet, instead I applied my nipple pump to both nipples.

Then I got on my back, threw my legs over my head and inserted a hollow plug in my ass. That immediately led to a bit of a disappointment: the milk didn't want to go in easily and started running down my back.

I decided on a change of plans: I started scooping the ice cream and some chocolate syrup into the hollow anal plug and pushing it in with my fingers. That went a lot better! It felt a bit cold in my bowels, but not nearly as cold as my fingers. When I was done they were nearly freezing. I pulled the plug out, and then used a normal enema kit to add milk.

Once that was done I inserted a normal anal plug to keep the mixture in and pulled my jeans up. Then I lifted my sweater, pulled the nipple pumps off and replaced them with the clamps that were dangling from a string around my neck. By this time my nipples were really swollen from the pumping, and it hurt a lot. But not as much as it would a bit later

With everything in place I put on a coat and headed out the door for a bit of hidden public fun. I had decided beforehand to walk 5 minutes away from my house, and then return back home to release the enema mixture. Even though the string around my neck was keeping the weights from pulling on my nipple clamps they still moved up and down a bit as I walked. Very painful, but a good distraction from my full bowels that had an occasional cramp due to the cold mixture inside. I continued walking like this for the full five minutes.

Once the timer went off I sat down on the nearest bench and untied the string around my neck. Since my coat is pretty tight the weights didn't drop down immediately; I got up and started walking back home. I had to choose between walking fast to release the enema that was causing more and more cramps or slowly to keep the weights from falling down and pulling even more on my abused nipples. I started slow, but about halfway there I picked up the pace. One of the weights pulled down sharply just as someone was passing me on the sidewalk; he must have caught a glimpse of the pain showing in my face! Fortunately I was nearly home by that time.

Once home I removed the clamps (ouch!) and pulled down my pants. About a full glass of something that resembled a very watery milkshake came out. I took a couple of sips from it, and it didn't taste that bad.
Old 04-02-2017, 11:15 AM   #5
wingman78
Longtime User

I might regret this later, but I'm feeling horny and adventurous right now so....

I'll repeat this dare during my three days of housesitting/extreme dares (April 27-30th), but only if new recipes/dares are added. I have three days, so up to three of your worst recipes will be done. Feel free to add other instructions for my enema's as well. I'll follow them to the letter as long as they won't cause physical harm.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
enema