Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-16-2016, 11:56 AM   #1
Markergirl

Default Who wants to play?! 26 f

Who wants to punish me?! No stretching today...but I'm open to pain involving binder clips, toothpaste, clothes pins, whatever your kinky heart can come up with!

Likes: Object insertion, pain, light anal, toothpaste, Pussy stretching, domination, nipple torture, clit/ cunt spanking, name calling
Dislikes:body writing,edging
Hard limits: pics, Blood, feces, urine, permanent damage, ass to mouth, anal gaping, denial, wedgies, diaper play.

Toys: markers (a lot of them), toilet brushes, toothpaste, binder clips, clothes pins, vibrator, other household objects
Markergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 12:00 PM   #2
Hangwedgbuttplug
getDare Devil

Punishments should come from dislikes, so let's start you off with a shoulder wedgie in a backwards thong. Keep it in for 1 hour.
If not against limits, coat your pussy in toothpaste before the wedgie. Do not remove until your wedgie is done.

Limits: public, poop, piss, messy, A2M, Pics, Orgasm, Edging
Butt plugs (widths) 2", 2.25", 2.68", inflatable,
Dildo's - 2"x7", Dick Rambone

PM hang x ill hang for that many minutes.
GIRLS ONLY pm me show it and I'll show you my locked cock

locked in Happygo stainless chastity cage. Last orgasm 7-6-16. permanently denied orgasm for life.
Hangwedgbuttplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 12:26 PM   #3
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Attach binder clips to your nipples. And if you have a third, to you clit.
Roll 2 dice, rerolling ones.

You will wait 5 minutes, and then pull the clips off, without opening them, rotate them 90 degrees, and reapply them.

The number you rolled is how many times you pull them off, rotate, and reapply.

When you are done, rub toothpaste into your clit and you nipples, reapply the binder clips one more time, and use your vibe to masturbate to 2 orgasms. You must hold the vibe to the clip, and orgasm that way, with the vibrations going through the clip.

Run a piece of string though the ones on your nipples, and the instant the second orgasm hits you, grab that string and pull, ripping both off in one motion. After you finish coming, spank your clit with a wooden spoon until that clip comes off.
Old 07-05-2016, 11:08 AM   #4
Markergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markergirl View Post
Who wants to punish me?! No stretching today...but I'm open to pain involving binder clips, toothpaste, clothes pins, whatever your kinky heart can come up with!
Anyone down? I have ice cubes, toothpaste, icy hot, clothes pins and a few good paddle like spoons... I'm open to any ideas within my limits. I know there's some kinky people who want to hurt my slutty pussy.

Likes: Object insertion, pain, light anal, toothpaste, Pussy stretching, domination, nipple torture, clit/ cunt spanking, name calling
Hard limits: pics, Blood, feces, urine, permanent damage, ass to mouth, anal gaping, denial, wedgies, diaper play.

Toys: markers (a lot of them), toilet brushes, toothpaste, binder clips, clothes pins, vibrator, other household objects
Old 07-05-2016, 11:16 AM   #5
ita
getDare Sweetheart

Get naked. Icy hot on your nipples, then apply a clothespin on each.
Wear a thong and give yourself a massive wedgie (pull it between the lips of your pussy).
Now get down on your knees and spank your clit, each inner thigh and your ass cheeks 10 times each using a spoon (normal one, not wooden).
Now edge once. Repeat the spanking part and edge another time. Now cover your hand in toothpaste and edge again. After that you can cum. Enjoy!

Dislikes:edging, ice, bladder control, plugging, writing lines, diapers, orgasm control
Limits: full public, scat, pics, long dares, CBT

ita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 11:19 AM   #6
Markergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ita View Post
Get naked. Icy hot on your nipples, then apply a clothespin on each.
Wear a thong and give yourself a massive wedgie (pull it between the lips of your pussy).
Now get down on your knees and spank your clit, each inner thigh and your ass cheeks 10 times each using a spoon (normal one, not wooden).
Now edge once. Repeat the spanking part and edge another time. Now cover your hand in toothpaste and edge again. After that you can cum. Enjoy!
Ok! Thank you, sir!

Old 07-05-2016, 11:23 AM   #7
ita
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markergirl View Post
Ok! Thank you, sir!
Anytime. And don't forget to post or send a report when you're done.

Dislikes:edging, ice, bladder control, plugging, writing lines, diapers, orgasm control
Limits: full public, scat, pics, long dares, CBT

ita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 11:25 AM   #8
Lyb
getDare Addict

Put binder clips on each nipple and pussy lips tie them to a door and slam it shut.
Spank your breast 50 times each and your pussy 20 times

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 11:49 AM   #9
amy_babe

I want you to first strip completely naked. Now proceed to apply clothes pegs to your outer labia and decorate your pussy with toothpaste. Now, using the handle end of the spoon, scoop all the toothpaste off yourself and lick/swallow it all up. Only when the toothpaste has all gone are you allowed to remove the pegs and get dressed again.

If possible I'd like a pic as proof.
amy_babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 01:28 PM   #10
Lyb
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyb View Post
Put binder clips on each nipple and pussy lips tie them to a door and slam it shut.
Spank your breast 50 times each and your pussy 20 times
Use clothespins not binder clips

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 02:11 PM   #11
smartguy80004

Why not try a zipper, one of my favorite things to do with clothespins. All you need a string (a shoelace works well) and a bunch of clothespins.

Tie a knot in one end of the string. Then place a clothespin on one of your nipples with the string running the through it. Continue to place clothespins in a line across your breasts, running the string under each clothespin. Make sure both your nipples are clipped, and use at 10 clothespins.

Now wait 10 minutes, or until you get permission from a random getdare user to remove the zipper. Then all you do is take the untied end of the string and pull, HARD. So much fun, quite a bit of pain though.

Good luck and have fun!

My AMA blog. My PM Dares.

Likes: Humiliation, CBT, Pain, Body Writing, Clothing Restrictions

Limits: Public, Social Suicide, Animals, Kids, Blood

Toys: Nipple Clamps, Ball gag, Handcuffs, Female Clothes
smartguy80004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 02:20 PM   #12
Bleater
getDare Sweetheart

take an heavy item, like a chair or a Clothes iron, tie two strings at it.
the other ends of the strings must be clipped to your pussy labia whit 3 clothe pins each side, like a zipper.
Now crawl on your four dragging the item around until the last clothepins are removed.
enjoy

I'm interested in a backmail game, obviously I blackmail you.
Only female, send me PM if you want info
Bleater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 01:33 AM   #13
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Pain, pain, lets see, ok. Get your charging cord for your phone, fold it in half, give each ass cheek 10 wacks, pussy 5, and 5 to each nipple. Oh heads up, could cause welts.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk