Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-13-2019, 01:07 AM   #1
lakegirl

Default 24F Dare me

Hi All,

So it's time I create another one of these things where I ask for dares again. but full disclaimer I'm horrible at following through and actually writing reports (something that I am trying to amend) so before you post a beautifully crafted personalised dare please save it for someone else unless evidence in this thread suggests I deserve it .

so about me, I am a 24 year old female from Australia and live alone, well with my dog. I have toys that include a hitachi magic wand, a domi (wand vibrator) hush (vibrating anal plug waiting on a new charging cable) some other plugs and gags (ball ring and cock) as well as your generic household items.

My likes? that's a secret (though Im sure my sig will probably show them) my limits are your generic public, pictures, involving other people but mostly use common sense

All pm to me come with a five spank surcharge, exceptions apply to special people. Please start your message with this being done otherwise I will not reply (yes you doms to )

Dare Me Thread

Likes: Orgasm control/forced masterbation, self bondage, tasks that are incorporated into a story.

Limits: public, cam/pic/voice, anything stupid/dangerous, insertions and scat.
I reserve the right to decline dangerous/stupid tasks without risk of punishment
lakegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 01:14 AM   #2
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Stop I Applaud the Honesty, But...

Likes, dislikes, and limits are how darers get ideas.

Reports are why darers bother to write dares.

"Common Sense" when it comes to dare preferences isn't really a thing, and is different for everyone. Like for me, my common sense says that everyone who likes Truth or Dare must surely like exhibitionism, since it's the very foundation of the game in most in-person versions... but you include "Public" as one of your limits, so now I'm lost and don't know what to do for you.

So... I dare you to put your likes, dislikes, and limits, in specific form, in your signature, then try again. Also, maybe don't say up front that you suck at following through with reports.

I mean, I applaud the honesty, but if you went to a car dealership and said, "Yeah, I try to remember to make payments, but honestly I suck at it and I'll probably forget most of the time," would you expect to drive out in a new car?

Probably not.

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to BarefootAlien for this post:
Old 10-13-2019, 01:30 AM   #3
lakegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarefootAlien View Post
Likes, dislikes, and limits are how darers get ideas.

Reports are why darers bother to write dares.

"Common Sense" when it comes to dare preferences isn't really a thing, and is different for everyone. Like for me, my common sense says that everyone who likes Truth or Dare must surely like exhibitionism, since it's the very foundation of the game in most in-person versions... but you include "Public" as one of your limits, so now I'm lost and don't know what to do for you.

So... I dare you to put your likes, dislikes, and limits, in specific form, in your signature, then try again. Also, maybe don't say up front that you suck at following through with reports.

I mean, I applaud the honesty, but if you went to a car dealership and said, "Yeah, I try to remember to make payments, but honestly I suck at it and I'll probably forget most of the time," would you expect to drive out in a new car?

Probably not.
Thank you so much for you're input apparently I had it saved in a blog rather than in a signature. as an amendment the statement about my past shall remain as both open disclosure and to drive the truly great dares away to those more deserving.

All pm to me come with a five spank surcharge, exceptions apply to special people. Please start your message with this being done otherwise I will not reply (yes you doms to )

Dare Me Thread

Likes: Orgasm control/forced masterbation, self bondage, tasks that are incorporated into a story.

Limits: public, cam/pic/voice, anything stupid/dangerous, insertions and scat.
I reserve the right to decline dangerous/stupid tasks without risk of punishment
lakegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 02:26 AM   #4
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Award Star

Fair enough! Tip of the hat to the honesty.

My personal strategy is usually that if I don't get the vibe that a person is likely to give a report, I still post a dare, but keep it fairly broad in application, and then also post it on the main Dares thread for everybody to enjoy.

Soo... if you let me know your likes and limits at the very least, and maybe some details about what's around you to be used, I might still come up with something for you.

Edit: Oh, you did! Cool. Lemme think on it... your likes aren't really up my alley, but I'll give it some time in the ol' noggin.

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

Old 10-13-2019, 04:07 AM   #5
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Default Pee, Forced Masturbation, Mild-Moderate Public

Alright... since you gave me permission privately, let's try something new, and stretch one of those limits. Don't worry, I'll be gentle!

For this dare, you will need:
  • Clothing of your choice.
  • A pair of old panties you don't mind losing.
  • A secluded location of your choice.
  • A full bladder.
  • A timer or cell phone with a timer app.

Start out wearing whatever you like. Seriously, anything is fine, but it should include a pair of old panties you don't mind losing.

Now, go to a secluded outdoor location of your choice. This may be as secluded as you wish, as remote as you wish; the only stipulation is that it cannot be your own property (which is actually doing you a favor; you won't be seen by your neighbors!) For extra privacy, use a wooded area, and do not be on or near any known paths or trails.

It may be any time of day you like. Plan so that by the time you arrive, you have a full bladder.

Once you've arrived (you may walk or drive, whatever you like), set your timer for 20 minutes.

Look around carefully. Can you hear anyone? See anyone? I want you to feel nervous but safe.

Now take off all of your clothes. Everything. Shoes, socks, top and bottom, bra and panties. You can keep jewelry or glasses, but everything else you didn't come out of your mama wearing comes off, piled wherever you like.

You must be standing (barefoot) on a natural surface for the remainder of the dare. Grass, dirt, rock, sand, pine needle carpet, atop a fallen log... anything is fine as long as it wasn't made by a human.

Once you're naked, start masturbating, and start the timer. You must masturbate until the timer reaches zero. Even if you've already cum, you must keep going in earnest, pushing toward a second (or even third or fourth) orgasm.

Does this seem like too much time? Well, you can earn earn some time off by doing the following:
  • -5 minutes - Hold your hands cupped over your pussy and stand straight with your feet together at balls and heels, then pee, completely emptying your bladder. It should run down your legs and feet to the ground. This may also make it easier to masturbate... I don't know what a full bladder does to/for a woman, sexually.
  • -5 minutes - Lose your panties. Throw them up a tree, rip them up, throw them in a river or off a cliff, just make sure you can't ever get them again. You don't write your name in your underwear or anything like that, do you?
  • -5 minutes - Commit to carrying your shoes and socks back home with you, going barefoot the whole way. If you chicken out on this after you deduct the time, contact me for a punishment. If you went barefoot in the first place, congratulations! You get this one for free!

If at any point you stop masturbating, whether to duck and hide from a sound, or just to take a break, that's fine, but you must pause the timer when you do, and before you restart it, add 1 minute, and come back to your spot (peed or dry).

Once the time is up, you're free to get dressed and go home! If I were you, I'd use my socks to dry my legs off before putting on my pants, then leave 'em there, but that's up to you. I'd also highly suggest going barefoot, at least for a little while, until your feet are cleanish and dry. Puddles and grass work wonders for this, and sand is even better, leaving feet sparkly clean and very soft!

And, of course, please write a nice sexy report. Include the emotions you experienced, the thoughts and fears that went through your head, and especially whether you enjoyed the watersports (if you did it), and the hidden-public aspect more than you thought you would.

Old 10-15-2019, 11:25 PM   #6
wowman

*5 spanks.

Okay, so for this dare, you have to go out to dinner with your plug in and ask strangers yes or no questions. If they do not answer the question turn the vibe up one level. When you are done with dinner, grab a few drinks (if you drink) and have some fun sitting at the bar. Turn it up a little bit every time someone new approaches you, be discreet or show them the app your choice... I don't know if you are into public but I dare you to turn it on, and "forget" that you left your phone out on the table... If someone sees it, offer to let them play for 5 seconds. But if they want more, go ahead and tell them it will cost a drink, you get the picture. You control the remote, until someone you like approaches you. Always be safe and careful. And know your limits. It would be nice to have a friend nearby, just in case...
Limits: personal pictures, bodily fluids, family, permanent.
wowman is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk