Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-20-2013, 06:30 AM   #1
Addlib123

Default 19/f need to be punished

So I have been a bad girl and need to be punished. I am willing to do anything in my maybe section, but nothing in my limits section. Anything that is not mentioned in any section is fair game!

Addlib123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 07:01 AM   #2
Caryingdom

Default I am going to punish you in public humilation.

What color is your favorite bra and thong? Do you have a button down shirt? how low does your skirt go? I want you to describe to me what color bra and what color thong and what the thong looks like what color button down shirt and what color skirt. Every hour on the hour you have to undo one button out in public untill all of your buttons are undone so every body can see your bra and sromack lift your skirt up every time you step on a crack and where high heels. Good luck Caryingdom.
Caryingdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 07:08 AM   #3
Masterwants
Distinguished Member

Go suit naked in the corner. Take some ice. Put as many as you can in your pussy and let them melt. Once they have melted you are allowed to play with your clit, but not orgasm. This play must last for 30 minutes. Then have a cold shower, return to the corner and drip dry for 30 mins, thinking about being a better gurl.....
Masterwants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 08:15 AM   #4
captcaveman25

Send a message via MSN to captcaveman25 Send a message via Yahoo to captcaveman25

You will stand naked in front of your window for 5 minutes with clothespins on your nipples and pussy lips. Inserting ice into your pussy just before you do.
captcaveman25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 09:05 AM   #5
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=153011
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 08:22 PM   #6
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addlib123 View Post
So I have been a bad girl and need to be punished. I am willing to do anything in my maybe section, but nothing in my limits section. Anything that is not mentioned in any section is fair game!

You must ask a male to shave your bush. Any male except (a) a relative (b) a bf or (c) someoneone you've had sex with before.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk