Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-01-2024, 12:59 AM   #1
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Door Public Locker Room BJ for Females with Risk Mitigation

Inspired by Mary_Mary

I was given the idea of a dare involving giving a dare-master full control over a female's profile on a hookup-style dating app, the idea being that the master would set up encounters for blowjobs, and she'd have no control over what kind of people she'd hook up with... but obviously this has enormous (at first, I believed, insurmountable) safety concerns. The kinds of people who'd arrange hookups with a (presumably) extremely slutty profile, and the kinds of people who'd do horrible things when given the opportunity have too much overlap for my tastes.

After ruminating on the idea overnight, I came up with this scenario. It doesn't need to involve a dare-master, or giving up control of a profile or anything; you can do it yourself, and I think it mitigates most of the major risks. (Some risk remains, of course, and I'm sure someone will feel the need to point that out below, but what can you do? Dares are risky. That's a big part of why they're fun and exciting!)

So, how does one arrange to give a public blowjob to a random stranger, as a female, without it being too public and also not being too dangerous or giving away personal details? Well, how about this?

Public Locker Room BJ with Risk Mitigation and Distribution

Using your choice of hookup app, arrange for a male you meet on the platform to meet up with you in the locker room of a hotel pool. Do your best to choose a time during which the pool isn't busy, but isn't totally empty, either, preferably late enough that kids will have gone to bed. Ideally you'd want a few people in the pool, but nobody in the locker rooms.

Here's the catch...

The guy only gets his free blowjob by a naked woman on the following conditions (which he would know ahead of time and would ideally be listed in the daree's profile or the proposition for the hookup):
  1. The blowjob will only take place in the women's locker room.
  2. The male may not bring any clothing or belongings of any kind into the women's locker room, perhaps barring piercings and eyeglasses. He should leave absolutely everything in a locker in the men's locker room, with the obvious exception of the key.
  3. Should he behave in a gentlemanly manner, doing as the daree asks, cumming wherever she wishes, and does nothing harmful or offensive, he will be given a towel to wear back to the men's locker room.
  4. If he does not, well... I'm sure he'll have little trouble imagining what would happen if a naked woman screamed for help while he's also naked in the wrong locker room in a public place...

The woman need not be naked when he first enters, but must strip fully nude once she's lead him to an appropriately secluded area in the locker room, and remain nude until he's climaxed in her mouth or on her face or body as they agree.

This shifts at least as much risk onto the male as the female is assuming, and also pre-selects guys who are interested in dares and exhibitionism, likely significantly improving the odds of getting a guy with a safe, playful mindset.

What do people think? This is a pretty advanced dare, but I think it's pretty safe along the lines of a public nudity dare involving sex with a stranger.

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.

Last edited by BarefootAlien; 06-01-2024 at 02:07 AM.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:07 AM   #2
humiliated_Jenny

This is a really clever and super unique dare!!
I love the idea and definitely going to see if I can make it work for me!
humiliated_Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blowjob, hotel dare, locker room dare, public nudity, public sex