Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-26-2011, 02:11 PM   #1
kinkicamslave
getDare Sweetheart

Default 2 guys first meet seeking dares

hi where 25/M/uk and 19/M/uk looking to meet up for the first time. we would like some dares to do together or to each other will have my toys listed below and other items. we both like prediciment and pushing our limits and beign adventerous. bondage, control humiliation situations scenarios. we shall be at my place and hopefully the place to our sleves, house has 3 floors, shower and bath, fairly big rooms small back garden quite well overlooked.

LIKES- Bondage, Humiliation, CBT, mild-hard pain, whipping spanking, Degrading,Chastity, Teasing, Denial, Messy, Anal, Semi-Public, Latex, Fetish clothing/Toys

LIMITS-Scat, piss, extreme pain, others/family/friends involved, full public or anything plain stupid
dares lasting for too long depending on dare.
kinkicamslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 02:45 PM   #2
cusaken

Talking Dare

I dare the both of you to go out and purchase tights/pantyhose together (sheer to waist any color and must fit your perfectly), and return home home and take pics wearing them together (face not required) to post or send to those interested. You both have to buy your own pairs to wear - maybe two pairs (different styles/colors) each.

I ultra dare you two to not wear underwear (socks included) so you can put them on in the car.

Provide a full report on how the dare went, how the experience felt, and if you would do it again. Also, tell who you think looks great in them.

Good luck
cusaken is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk