Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 10-12-2011, 08:13 PM   #1
sideways

Rainbow limit punishments - infantilism

i was in a relationship for a year and just got out so feeling free to play again. have found this dirty RL master who assigned me last week a punishment that really set me straight but he is too busy with work to pay attention to me right now . anyways he knows how much i like pushing my limits safely... so he decided to make me play with something that has been a limit for me... infantilism. i thought i would share with you the details.

he gave me instructions for a friday night punishment while he watched and ordered from skype. i prepared my basement apartment (as i live alone) by closing all the windows and curtains. after dropping off my coworkers and coming home from the office at 6, i had to put on a diaper for the first time and keep it until 9am next morning - nothing else allowed. i had to prepare a 'crib' the night before made of an upside down dinner table and sheets wrapped around with a pillow and thin baby blanket inside.

my long brown hair was tied above my head with a hello kitty barrette and my only food was a protein snack which i had to put in a baby bottle the night before. i had to suck on my pacifier at all times and no walking allowed. when i pissed my diaper, master made me press my face into it while he read me picture books from the one dollar store. i felt really debased and had to go to sleep at 9pm on friday night which was further embarassing because master said babies didn't stay up much later. i could play with my clitty but of course no cumming allowed.

so try this.
sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 04:27 AM   #2
wolf-prince

This is pretty cool. Were you allowed to watch television? If you were, I hope you had to keep it on the kiddy channel for back to back episodes of Teletubbies
wolf-prince is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk