Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-08-2011, 10:28 AM   #1
zyxwxyz

Default M

I walked out the front door, hearing it creak quietly as I closed it. The sound made me cringe, I didn't want anyone else to hear me. I silently made my way to the front of the driveway. Am I really going to do this?

It had been just last night that I'd started chatting online and met him. He called himself M. Just M. It intrigued me, and I'd sent him a message.
KElliGiRLxx: Hi. ^-^ What's up?
M: Hello.
I had waited a minute, to see if he'd say anything more.
M: ASL?
KElliGiRLxx: 18, female, United States.
M: This might sound a bit weird. But are you into dares?
KElliGiRLxx: Dares? As in Truth or Dare?
M: Yes. Some people like to do dares, just for the fun of it. Want to try it out?
I wasn't a very social person, I'd never even played truth or dare before. But, hell, I had nothing to do today, so I'd hear him out.
KElliGiRLxx: Sounds cool. Hit me up. ;D
It took him a few minutes to respond. I was starting to get anxious.
M: We'll start with something easy. During the early mornin, walk outside your house, up to the street. Take off your top, and do ten jumping jacks.
I read this, and paused. Was this guy crazy? Who would do something like that, out of their own free will? As I thought about it though, the idea started to grow on me. The thrill of it, the excitement. How it would feel to know I could get caught at any moment.
KElliGiRLxx: Ok, sure. I'll get back to you tomorrow.
KELLiGiRLxx has signed out.

Even after I agreed to do it, I was still hesitant. Was I crazy, too? I'm thinking about doing jumping jacks in my front yard, topless, just because some guy online told me too.

The more I thought about it, the more I liked the idea. And so that's how I ended up at the end of my driveway at four in the morning, about to pull off my top.

I looked down the street, making sure there were no cars coming. Good, I thought. Not that I thought there'd be many cars coming past at four a.m., but still. I gazed over to the right, at my next door neighbor's house. No lights on. The same was true for all the other houses I could see on the street. Alright, I thought, I can do this.

Before I could deliberate any longer, and change my mind again, I pulled my baby blue tank top over my head, pulled my short, blonde hair into a quick ponytail, and began to jump.

One, I thought. Two. Oh my god, what if someone sees me like this? I started to get anxious again. What would they think of me? I had already started though, and was now committed to finishing. Nine... and ten.

I quickly pulled my top back on, and ran back into the house, careful not to let the door slam shut. I took the stairs two at a time as I made my way back to my bedroom, then locked myself in the bathroom.

"Did I really just do that?" I asked myself. I wasn't sure if I enjoyed it. But then, as I stripped down to take a shower, I noticed the wetness in my panties. Yes, I thought. I enjoyed that.

After my shower, I got dressed, pulling on a lime green tee and a pair of light blue jeans. Walking back to my computer, I saw a message.

M: So? Did You do it? Details, please.
KElliGiRLxx: Yeah. :] Here's what happened...
I explained to him what I had done, how I felt, everything.
M: Sounds like you enjoyed that. Ready for another dare?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay. I tried to get into things slowly, so there isn't really much too interesting about this chapter. But uh, yeah. Critique, please? =D I don't mind criticism, as I already know I suck at writing. But I'm trying to get better, so, practice, yay. ^-^ Next chapters shall be longer. If I decide to continue this. Which I won't, if everyone thinks it sucks. :P

Last edited by zyxwxyz; 05-08-2011 at 10:50 AM.
zyxwxyz is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to zyxwxyz for this post:
Old 05-08-2011, 04:29 PM   #2
wedgie gal
Account Banned

Thumbs up Critique

Well.......I think its intriging add a wedgie next PLEASE!!!!

Ask Wedgie Gal/Carrotsrule Anything! (Its a forum somewhere!)
wedgie gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 04:35 PM   #3
daremaster 1
getDare God

Ok i could keep reading this story
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 04:50 PM   #4
xoxos

Keep Going Please! (:
xoxos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 06:14 PM   #5
katebabe21

this is intriguing i like how you have set it up please continue

Not looking for a master. Please don't ask.
katebabe21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 06:40 PM   #6
Wet
getDare Sweetheart

Okay, I'm staying in touch with this story, I love the story-line so far, it's unique, and I love the fact that It's like what happens on here! most of us can relate to it, Keep going! Gonna subscribe to my first thread
Old 05-08-2011, 07:16 PM   #7
timetoshine
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Yay. I tried to get into things slowly, so there isn't really much too interesting about this chapter. But uh, yeah. Critique, please? =D I don't mind criticism, as I already know I suck at writing. But I'm trying to get better, so, practice, yay. ^-^ Next chapters shall be longer. If I decide to continue this. Which I won't, if everyone thinks it sucks. :P
I really liked it. It has my favorite theme (public). It was well written as well.
timetoshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 07:20 PM   #8
Ryann

I like it so far keep going
Old 05-23-2011, 01:37 PM   #9
zyxwxyz

Wow, sorry I totally didn't post on this for a while. I'd meant to add the next chapter, but I was re-admitted to the hospital for my depression & just got out today. Will post again soon. ^-^
Old 05-23-2011, 03:01 PM   #10
zac
getDare Sweetheart

sorry i only just found this story....and it's a great start ....hope you are feeling better xxx
zac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 02:57 PM   #11
zyxwxyz

So, I really hate when an author starts a story and doesn't finish it.
And that's exactly what I did here. So uh, writing time! Shall post another chapter within the next few days.
Old 09-12-2011, 04:08 PM   #12
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

please continue!

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 03:52 PM   #13
zyxwxyz

Chapter Two

M: Sounds like you enjoyed that. Ready for another dare?
KELLiGiRLxx: Yeah, I'm ready. I can't wait. :]

I was still excited from the last dare. As I waited for his response, I plugged in my hairdryer and began to brush and dry my hair. My hair was about a quarter dry by the time his next message got to me.

M: Alright, next you're going to try a bit of pain, as well as some bondage. I'm not sure if you'll like it, but that's what the experiment is for. Now, before I say what you'll do, can you go collect a few things? You'll need some clothespins, as many as you can get. Also, a pair of scissors. Something you can tie yourself up with, whether it be a tie, shoelaces, a rope, anything that'll work. Also, get a tube of toothpaste. Before you go though, tell me, do you have the house to yourself?
KELLiGiRLxx: Yes, I have the house to myself.

It was nearing the end of summer vacation, and my parents were both at work. My older brother had already started school, as he's in college.
I wandered around the house, gathering the items he'd asked for. The toothpaste was easy enough, I just took it from my personal bathroom, attached to my bedroom. I couldn't help thinking though, What in the world would I be using toothpaste for? The clothespins I found in the storage closet. Scissors were taken from the desk drawer in my bedroom, and I found a length of rope in my closet.
I came back to the computer.

KELLiGiRLxx: I've got everything.
M: Good. First, we're going to start with the toothpaste. Take off both your pants and panties, you can keep your shirt on.
KELLiGiRLxx: Okay, done.
M: Open the tube. Then, draw a line down your pussy with the toothpaste, from the front, going all the way back past its end to your asshole.

Alright, I thought. Let's do this. I opened the tube, placing the cap on the desk next to me. I placed both my legs on the desk on either side of the computer. Man, I thought, he would have a good view if my webcam was on. She took the toothpaste and squeezed a generous amount onto her lower region. After finishing, she recapped the toothpaste.
She wasn't sure what to expect. At first, she didn't feel anything. Then, all of a sudden, the pain came.

KELLiGiRLxx: omg!!!
M: Do you like it?
She was about to type "No way!" After all, who would like it? Intentionally causing herself pain, in this case a stinging pain that was impossible to ignore, shouldn't give her pleasure. But, she could feel herself becoming aroused. It was impossible, but she knew she liked it.

KELLiGiRLxx: It hurts so much! But it also feels really good...
M: Good girl. Alright, now here's what you'll do with that rope you got...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next chapter will be quite soon. Possibly even tonight.
Old 09-13-2011, 05:34 PM   #14
zyxwxyz

Chapter Three

M: Good girl. Alright, now here's what you'll do with that rope you got...

I could still feel the sting of the toothpaste. It was constantly in my mind, pushing back any other thoughts, like what was next to come.

M: Okay, how long is the rope?
KELLiGiRLxx: It's, like, really long.
M: Okay, can you cut it into two or three pieces?
KELLiGiRLxx: Sure.

It took quite a while to cut through the rope, but finally it was done.

KELLiGiRLxx: Done.
M: Okay. Is your computer a laptop? If you can, take it to the bed with you, with all your supplies.

Kelly moved her items to her bedside table, and sat on the bed with the computer in front of her.

KELLiGiRLxx: Did that. And ready for instructions.
M: Alright. First, tie your right ankle to the right bedpost. Then, your left ankle to the opposite one. Your legs should be spread wide.

I began tieing the knots, fumbling slightly as I'd never done much knot tieing before, other than my shoes. After a few minutes, I was done.

M: How do you feel? Try pretending that I've tied you up. You can't escape now, even if you wanted to. You're mine to play with, and I can use you however I want.

I found myself becoming wet at the thought. I was so turned on, I was sure I could orgasm without even touching myself.

M: Next, take off both your shirt and bra.

I quickly slipped my shirt over my head, and easily unclasped my bra.

M: Alright, now we're going to start using those clothespins.

I gathered the clothespins, dropping them onto the keyboard in front of me.

M: How many did you get?
KELLiGiRLxx: I've got around thirty.
M: Good. Now, take the first clothespin. Place it on your left nipple.

Slowly, carefully, I picked up the first clothespin and put it onto my left nipple.
Oww!!! The pain was intense, but felt oh so good.

M: Next, place a clothespin on your right nipple.

Ow! The second one hurt a bit less, as I now knew what to expect, but that didn't stop all the pain.

M: Clamp your pussy together using a few clothespins.

The first one went on easy. The second was even easier. But by the time I got to the fourth clothespin, I was aching fiercely.

M: Now, take each clothespin and twist them ninety degrees. Left or right, you can choose. Doesn't really make a difference.

I started with the ones on my nipples. At first I tried to do it gently, as they were already extremely sore. That didn't work well though, so I decided to just do it quickly. One, two, ow ow ow... Three, four, five six! I was in such intense pain, but I was proud that I'd managed to follow his instructions thus far.

KELLiGiRLxx: All done. Anything else for now? I actually have to start some chores.

I was upset while ending our conversation, but knew that I would be in big trouble if I didn't finish my chores before my parents got home.

M: I guess we're done for now. If you'd like though, insert a vegetable of your choice into both of your holes before you do your chores.

A vegetable? I found the idea strange, but if I knew anything after today, it was that he probably knew what would turn me on.

KELLiGiRLxx: Sure. Talk to you soon?
M: Talk to you soon.
KELLiGiRLxx has signed out.

Before starting my chores, which included doing a load of laundry and cleaning my room, I made my way to the kitchen. Once there, I looked at all the vegetables I could find, before finally deciding. For my ass, I had chosen a carrot. I hadn't brought any type of lubricant down with me, but didn't want to make the trip back upstairs. Quickly deciding, I used some spit as lube. I then pushed the carrot inside of me with some effort. To be put in my pussy, I had chosen a cucumber. I spit on that as well, before shoving it inside of me. It was a bit easier to get in than the carrot. And with that I began my chores.

Later that night, after dinner with my family, I hurried to my computer. I checked, but M wasn't online. It was quite disappointing.
As I lied down to sleep, I couldn't help but think about what would happen tomorrow. My hands, which would usually stay underneath my pillow while I went to sleep, strayed down and into my pajama pants. I masturbated as I imagined all the wonderful things that M would make me do. This quickly turned into a fantasy, as I imagined what M was like, and even imagined meeting up in real life. After a mind-blowing orgasm, I cleaned up and drifted off to sleep.
Old 09-13-2011, 07:19 PM   #15
hadesnyberg
Account Banned

Location: where you die i will be the last thing you see but until then i am in your worst nightmares

nice i like it so far
i can be contacted at [email protected] but pm me first if your going and wait for me to pm back to so i have a heads up i look forward to hearing from you
Hades DarkBlade
hadesnyberg is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk