Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-11-2011, 07:22 PM   #1
kivash

Default No such thing as “Till death do us part.”

No such thing as “Till death do us part.”

Chapter 1, Character Background, Setting.

Will- “Bigfoot”
Age- 16
Appearance:
Five six, with his dark brown hair in a crew cut.
Crystal blue eyes. A light tan, making his skin
a, light brown color. A slight six pack, that he
has been working on getting for over a year now.
Background Information:
Will has gotten the nickname Bigfoot by him having
the largest foot and shoe size in his class.
Will says he is fit for his age, and loves all the sizes
about himself. In the back of his mind he
second guesses this statement.
Setting:
The first few chapters are in school or on the bus.
I will make a title telling where he is in the school.
And a brief description of the rooms excreta.
I will also give more settings on where he is as the story
progresses. These will be red.

School:
The school halls are lined with lockers, they are a baby blue
and have gold stripes down the middle. These are the
school’s colors. The mascot of the school is a captain of
a boat, wearing a yellow rain coat and jacket with him,
so one you would find in old tells with one hook as a hand,
except his has both his hands, Guess he didn’t get the memo.
holding a wooden wheel you could find on older boats,
with waves splashing about him.

Chapter One: The lobby.

The lobby was full of the crowded students, freshmen, sophomores, juniors, and seniors.
All chatting in groups of ten or twenty, not many stay in the lobby, just the loners, and
the kids who hate being in their crowded lunchroom, this happens do be where all the other students happen to be. To the south wall, were the doors leading outside the school, these were kept nice and clean, you couldn’t see a spot on them, which could be expected on the first day of school. The floor was also nice and clean, the kids wearing darker clothing could see their reflection in the light blue and yellow checkerboard pattern tiles. On the eastern wall is a few benches and some portraits of past and present principles, and the doors leading the auditorium. On the northern wall there was a hallway branching off to right and they lead to the lunchroom, and the art, music, foreign language, and band classrooms. Lockers and bulletin boards covered the walls in between the classrooms. On the was side was the office, this was redone over the summer and looks more of an office building cubicle then a school office.

--------

Will took a breathe as he jumped off the bus looking the school.

“Three more years.” He said quietly to himself as he slowly walked towards the front doors of the school. Just as he got to the sidewalk his favorite teacher came out the doors greeting the new students to the school, knowing that Mister West, is the gym teacher and would have all these kids at some point today or tomorrow. Will just shrugged at this like if someone asked him this as a question, not as if he thought it. “Guess I should tell him that I might not be able to join any sport teams this year. Better now then never.” Will said quietly to himself. The few new students that walked by Will at the time he said this gave him a weird glance then kept on their way. Will took a deep breath and walked over to Mister West. Giving him a slight smile, like he always does when he gives bad news. Mister West knew this from last year and looked at Will.

“What is wrong Will?” Said Mister West in his deep southern accent.

“Oh nothing, Just happy to be back.” Said Will, in his Northern accent.
I will just tell him later, unless he gives up on it now. Will thought to himself.

“Well that is good, enjoy your classes, I will see you first period.” Mister West said, as he waved to Will as he walked inside the door.

----

Sorry everyone have to go to bed. Will write more as soon as I can, in the time being please send me messages of whats classes he should take labeled VOTE, and if he should play a sport or not, I will tally it all up and leave it under lock and key. Or you can just not lurk on my first story and give as much help as you would like to give. Or you can tell me how you think the story is. And if you would like to have a character in the story send a message labeled CHARACTER and give an age, and description of the person. Who knows I might surprise you with something cool! Or not, mostly not cause I don't know anything to give. Anywho, thanks for the support and I love you all in not a creepy way.

Last edited by kivash; 09-12-2011 at 04:39 PM. Reason: Minor spelling errors, and grammar mistakes I noticed
kivash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 06:47 PM   #2
kivash

Cool No such thing as “Till death do us part.”

Chapter 1 Continued.

Will paused for a moment to look around the newly renovated lobby, he took note of how the office was changed and thought how it was a cool change. Will then walked over to one of his friends standing on the wall reading a Harry Potter book.

“Hey Ryan, got the new book I see.” said Will

“Yeah, pretty good, kinda long for my taste but it is well worth it.” Said Ryan.

“It is well worth it. I am surprised your reading it out in the open, you know how everyone treats people reading those kind of books.” Will smirked at Ryan.

“I don’t give a crap. Plus it is a good book, and you know I am not one to listen to what others think about me.” Replied Ryan.

“I know, one of the great things about yourself. Hey what class do you have first anyway?” Asked Will.

I hope he says gym, I always ask for first period, there is always only five or six students in that class.

“Gym, same as you, Mister West said we were the only boys in that period, good news is he said we can get a few extra minutes to shower unlike in the other periods.” Said Ryan.

“Yeah, I know that is how it is always first period. Benefit of having the extra-” Will was interrupted from the bell ringing to tell them to go to homeroom/ first period.

The two as always had locker’s beside each other and put their stuff in their normal locker, then headed to the gym. Slightly running to make sure they wouldn’t be late and could get an early start to class.

Will something happen during gym?
Will you be kept waiting for long?
All of these will be answered soon!

------

Thanks for everyone to take the time to read my story, and please don't lurk, I hate lurking, it will help make the story better if you DONT lurk. Anyway thanks for the support, or well hopeful upcoming support.
Old 09-13-2011, 03:48 PM   #3
kivash

Cool No such thing as "Till Death Do Us Part".

I am changing how they are speaking instead of Said Will it will now be Will: “(speech)”
-------
The gym is a normal gym, basic basketball court with hoops at both ends and to the sides with the wooden bleachers that pull out.

The locker room is a rectangle room with a small hall with lockers on one side that leads to the showers where Ryan, and Will‘s lockers are located, from this hall you can see in the showers, and out into the gym if the door is opened, the divider to stop that hasn’t been put up yet.

Chapter Two-Gym

Will and Ryan both got lockers as they walked in the gym, they ran to see where they were in the locker room and they were side by side.

Will: “Hey, looks like we are going to be seeing a lot of each other now.”

Ryan: “What do they think we want to be conjoined at the waist?”

Will and Ryan laughed at this.

Will and Ryan both started to change once they opened their locker’s. Will took a moment to see what Ryan looked like without anything but boxer’s on because they had never had the same gym class, and Ryan never took the same sport’s as Will did. Will just took a few seconds to note that Ryan had a faint six pack. This is all the time he took to look at Ryan because he didn’t want him to notice. They both got changed into basketball shorts and a t-shirt, that they ripped the sleeves off of. Both their short’s were red with a black stripe on then and their shirt’s were black. They both ran out into the gym after closing their other clothes in their lockers, and replacing the locks.

----

After a speech from Mister West saying he did not care what they did during the class since it was so small only ten people, the rules were One: Stay Safe, Two: Be Nice, Three: respect each other, and four: You must keep moving. Other then that they were off to do what ever they wished during this class.

----

Mister West blow the whistle signaling that there was only fifteen minutes left before the bell.

Will and Ryan walked into the locker room and over to their lockers opening them.

Will: “I don’t think I need a shower today didn’t do anything but walk, I was lazy.”

Ryan: “Well, that was you, I was running the whole time” Ryan was in his red boxer’s now.

Will: “Suit yourself.”
Ryan: “Oh crap dude I forgot my towel and soap, can I borrow yours?”

Will: “Sure.” Hands him the soap and towel and such.

Ryan: “Thanks.”

Ryan pulls down his boxers and puts them in his locker. Will looks at him for a second, then his eyes wonder down to Ryan’s dick it looks to be about six inches long by Will’s guess, and uncircumcised. Ryan shaves his pubes off.

Ryan: “Laughs for a second. “Hey dude, you have one too, or have you just never noticed?”

Will looks up noticing he was staring.

Will: “Yeah…” Winks at Ryan.

Ryan then pulls down Will’s boxers, and looks at Will for a moment, Will is only four inches long uncircumcised. Will is also shaved.

Ryan: “Hey, if you get to stare at me, I should at least be able to look at you.” Turns and walks off to the showers.

Will looked at Ryan as he left, he has a nice ass, no tan lines, he is also shaved there also..

Will finished putting on his clothes shouted. “Just put it in my locker when your done.“ back to Ryan and walked out.

Ryan: “Wha- Okay!”

The rest of the school day was uneventful.

--------

Okay, so now we are going to get into the Truth or Dare during the next chapter(s) please send me messages with dare to give them! Ideas always welcomed!

Last edited by kivash; 09-13-2011 at 04:08 PM.
Old 09-14-2011, 04:56 AM   #4
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

I like how descriptive you have made this !! Makes the reader feel like they are in the scene with the characters!

There were a couple of spelling mistakes i noticed in the first chapter but that is probably being over analytical

Yeah its got a good plot and could end up somewhere good i like it !!

[20:16:43] Jameser: ‹@J.M.N› don't worry you're definitely one of the lads here

[22:05:21] 1Pupil: Best moderator of getDare to me

One day when the light is glowing
I’ll be in my castle golden
But until the gates are open
I just wanna feel this moment

"Bdsm. That's were u get spanked!"

I love weiners and nuts.

"JMN is the one that most the tweenagers want to see in a kilt"
J.M.N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 03:05 PM   #5
kivash

Thanks J.M.N means alot, and thanks i guess my mean old English teacher told me about making it feel like you were in the story is worth it. Heh, oh well, new chapter later today or tomorrow thanks everyone!
Old 09-17-2011, 02:50 AM   #6
Kewai
getDare Sweetheart

This is a really great story. How has it not got 2344663563477646326342 comments!!!!

Seriously; I love it and am hoping for more

Old 12-08-2011, 08:12 PM   #7
kivash

Talking It is back.

I am skipping some time in here cause I left it so long.

This is a preview for more!

-------

Some Time later

--------

Will: “Dare me then.”

Ryan: “I dare you to get your brother to play.”

Will: “What kind of dare is that?”

Ryan: “A hard one you know he won’t do it.”

Mean While after will has begged and bribed his brother to play after a few rounds of truth along the line of, When did you last masturbate, what kind of socks do you wear, and more pointless truths like that.

Mark: “Bro, T or D.”

Will: “Truth.”

Mark: “Have you seen another guys dick before, and if so who’s was it?”

Will: Ummm. Should I tell him, or should I lie. If I tell the truth he might figure out I am gay. Oh well. Yes, and Ryan’s.

-----

More soon!

Advertisements
Kink Talk