Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-01-2011, 07:05 AM   #1
db25
getDare Sweetheart

Default db25's truth or dare thread

Hi everyone! As you can see in the thread post, I am db25. I am making this thread so that anyone who wants to ask me any truths or post any dares for me can do so. My limits are in my sig but I am willing to stretch and work with them to see if maybe they could just become dislikes.

Some basic information about me: 18 male, living in the US, at college. I enjoy running and weight lifting, am fit, weigh 145 pounds with approximately 8% of that being body fat, the rest being muscle.

I will not always be able to do any dares straight away, but I will do my best to do them when I have the freedom to do so and will post reports.
Love: Diapers, babyfication, light to medium bondage, others choosing what I wear, as long as it can be hidden from family, and self-bondage. Semi-public, shaving, humiliation, pet play, emotional intimacy, predicament.

18/Male/US

I am owned by Hitman. I exist for him, I am his pet, his sissy girl, his toy, his object. I exist for his pleasure and my pleasure comes from serving such a kind and totally dominating Master.
db25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 08:46 AM   #2
NicoleSub

What's the furthest that you've gone with each gender?

What's the current status of your pubic hair?
NicoleSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 08:51 AM   #3
db25
getDare Sweetheart

The furthest I have gone with females was taking off my girlfiend's shirt while we made out. (She also removed mine.)

With guys? Jokingly holding hands to convince other cross-country teams that we were gay and they wouldn't want to share a small bathroom with us.

Public Hair? It's all there.
Love: Diapers, babyfication, light to medium bondage, others choosing what I wear, as long as it can be hidden from family, and self-bondage. Semi-public, shaving, humiliation, pet play, emotional intimacy, predicament.

18/Male/US

I am owned by Hitman. I exist for him, I am his pet, his sissy girl, his toy, his object. I exist for his pleasure and my pleasure comes from serving such a kind and totally dominating Master.
Old 09-01-2011, 09:04 AM   #4
NicoleSub

Then here's an easy dare: go ahead and shave off your pubic hair. Then strip down to those green cheer shorts of yours. If you have a thong, wear that under them. Use a belt to make a leash and collar (unless you already have both, in which case use them) and tie the leash off to a chair or piece of furniture. Take a picture of yourself collared and tied like this (if you don't want to show your face you can use underwear as a mask) while pulling the shorts down low enough to show off your new smoothness. Then take another picture with "Thanks Nicole" written where your pubes used to be. If you have a thong, throw in a picture of it sticking out of the back of your shorts for good measure.

Make another dare album, either on GD or on kink talk if you want the pictures to be racier and upload your pictures to it.
Old 09-01-2011, 12:33 PM   #5
db25
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoleSub View Post
Then here's an easy dare: go ahead and shave off your pubic hair. Then strip down to those green cheer shorts of yours. If you have a thong, wear that under them. Use a belt to make a leash and collar (unless you already have both, in which case use them) and tie the leash off to a chair or piece of furniture. Take a picture of yourself collared and tied like this (if you don't want to show your face you can use underwear as a mask) while pulling the shorts down low enough to show off your new smoothness. Then take another picture with "Thanks Nicole" written where your pubes used to be. If you have a thong, throw in a picture of it sticking out of the back of your shorts for good measure.

Make another dare album, either on GD or on kink talk if you want the pictures to be racier and upload your pictures to it.
Ooo that sounds good. I don't have a thong though...

18/Male/US

Old 09-02-2011, 07:25 AM   #6
NicoleSub

Quote:
Originally Posted by db25 View Post
Ooo that sounds good. I don't have a thong though...
I'll look forward to the album then.

Advertisements
Kink Talk