Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 01-30-2014, 04:38 PM   #1
Sexdemon
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Sexdemon
Default Most extreme thing done?

So. What is the most extreme sexual thing you have done? And tell us about it.

For me, I would have to say rape and fear play. I basically had a girl in my car who was up
For this, we had discussed this in detail and she knew what she was in for, she knew as soon as she said the phrase "please let me go" it would start, and so she said it, imidiatly, I went quite aggressive and pushed her down on the seat and pinned her and covered her mouth with my hand. I wrestled with her and managed to cuff her legs and arms, she was still fighting and cursing, and acting discussed as I started to reach under her clothes and feel her up. She acted really scared.

At this point I used one of the safety phrases to ask her if she was ok, but still remain in character. So I said "you taste dilicious" and licked her across the face, she then said " eww fucking sicko", that was the phrase saying she was ok.

I then pulled out a huge combat knife and held it against her throat and told her if she struggles then she will die, she was a really good actor and had tears running down her face, but I was a good actor too, she said my eyes actually scared her a bit. But then frozen still in fear she didn't dare move as I slowly cut off all her clothes.

Once she was naked, I forced her into a different tie, wrist to ankles, giving me great access to her holes. I put the knife a way and she started begging me not to fuck her, and pleading to be let go etc, but of course, her pleas fell on deaf ears, as I entered her and she screamed and really struggled but in vein, as for the next 30 mins I gave her the bestfuck she had ever had, while at points grabbing her throat, covering her nose and mouth and almost making her panic (that's what she wanted) until I had enough, she had about 10 orgasms during this so far.

I then pulled out the kjnife again, got her on the ground and made her submit and suck my cock. She did and she was brilliant at it. Dispite acting like she was being forced.

After that, I tied her in a hogtie, ballgagged her and hooded her. And drove her to a place she had never seen, I carried her outdoors and tied her to a tree, where I fucked her again and again for hours. And made it seem like I left and other people were coming to fuck her. It was me all the time, but afterwards she said she didn't know.

Just as dawn was coming, and so the end of the scenario, I drove her back to by her house, gave her a berlap sack dress(and nothing else) and threw nher out of my car (not violently)

She walked home about 300 metres as I drove home for a quick shower. She got changed and showers and met me again after about 30 mins and we went for breakfast and talked about her experience, she said it was absolutely amazing, better than her wildest fantasy's she just wished she could do it all again without knowing. And for longer.

Bondage -=- Domination (giving) -=- Forced -=- Cock suck(receiving)-=- Feet
Anal -=- Long tasks -=- Humiliation -=- Dice dares -=- Instructions
LIMITS:
Quote:
Pain -=- Perm marks -=- Cum denial -=- Public -=- Incest -=- Ice
Pic's/vid (Could be persuaded) -=- Soiled clothes -=- Blood -=- cold

Equipment - Click here
Sexdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 06:37 PM   #2
Zeus

Male

I've slept with a one prostitute so that would be my extreme thing.
Zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 08:48 PM   #3
blakstar
Baby Member

A while back I had a friend who was a known dominant TV. She was also a photographer. She especially liked to do erotic photography. I posed in various forms of bondage for her to shoot, but always with the agreement that she remember that I was quite straight. The most extreme episode was having her call me one afternoon when thunderstorms were predicted to come over for a new idea. I showed up and she had me undress, put on a gag and blindfold and followed by her taking the next hour wrapping me in Saran Wrap in her back yard. When she finished, she bounced me over to a steel clothesline pole and made a few more wraps, securing me to the pole. By now it started to rain and she moved to her covered porch. I was left there for what I was told was about two hours during the rain, all the while having pictures taken. Occasionally she would ask if I was ok and I would nod. When the rain stopped, she came over to the pole and asked if I was warm enough. Since the sun was beginning to come out, it was quite pleasant. She cut me loose from the pole, laid me down in the wet grass, and then surprised me by laying down next to me. She then told me into my ear that she respected me and could just have her way with me in my current predicament. But she asked anyway if she could try something with me as a mummy. I had thought about our photography activities in the past, the fact that she always lived up to my straightness. I normally got turned on by the way she tied me up in the past (which she always made sure I knew that she noticed) and this time was no exception. Especially since this Saran Wrap thing was new to me. So I somewhat reluctantly nodded yes. She lightly kissed my ear and said thank you, then proceeded to cut my cock free from the plastic and re-wrap it in a condom. After applying lube, she crouched over me and lowered her tight ass onto me. She very slowly fucked me, being careful not to let me cum. Soon she began to stroke herself and came all over my wrapped body. Then she finished me off to a mind blowing orgasm and removed my condom. After a moment she laid on top of me and rubbed our bodies together for the longest time. Then she removed the gag and blindfold and again thanked me for the great time. It was then that I noticed that she set up a video camera and shot the whole scene after she laid me down. She cut me loose and allowed me to take a shower and meet her in the living room to watch the video. It was strange watching what I could only imagine was happening. But when I saw her take off the condom and swallow my cum, I nearly lost it. She saw that I "enjoyed" that and simply asked me "again?" I nodded and she knelt between my legs and sucked me to another orgasm. By then I needed to leave and she asked if we were still good to do more photo shoots after everything that happened. The only thing I could think of doing was nodding yes.....
blakstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 02:18 AM   #4
Sexdemon
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Sexdemon

Great story, sounds like you had fun, though I was a bit worried when you said you were tied too a metal! Poole during a potential thunderstorm. I'm glad lightning didn't strike. And I'm glad she got her way with you, there's nothing hotter than having someone helpless in front of you.

Bondage -=- Domination (giving) -=- Forced -=- Cock suck(receiving)-=- Feet
Anal -=- Long tasks -=- Humiliation -=- Dice dares -=- Instructions
LIMITS:
Quote:
Pain -=- Perm marks -=- Cum denial -=- Public -=- Incest -=- Ice
Pic's/vid (Could be persuaded) -=- Soiled clothes -=- Blood -=- cold

Equipment - Click here
Sexdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 08:34 AM   #5
mrcamslave
getDare Sweetheart

being tied up naked in a field by my girlfriend at the time. GF had fun with me and then left me tied up and alone for half hour before she came back for more fun and let me go.
She took pictures of me which she text to some of her friends. The next day she let me do the same to her

PM me "Balls" and a number and I will slap my balls that many times

PM me a "FB" and a number between 1 and 89 and this is the number of a facebook friend I will masturbate to right NOW.

For every PM I get I will edge 3 times
PM me "Finger" and I will finger my ass
PM me "Celebrity" and a name and I will jerk off to that celebrity
mrcamslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 11:54 PM   #6
exsuberman
Distinguished Member

I bet to JOH3095 about making a tumblr account with a bunch of my pictures and videos on it

http://myembarassingpictures.tumblr.com/

Kik: Exsuberman

Likes: Dice dares, Underwear, pictures, online exposure, games

Maybe / Willing to try: Cum Eating, Piss, Blackmail, anything else not listed

Limitis:Personal info extreme public, family, crossdressing, diaper, pee drinking, poo eating,, Social Suicide, pics showing my tattoo.

Last edited by exsuberman; 02-10-2014 at 08:06 AM.
exsuberman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 09:55 AM   #7
Shibari
getDare Sweetheart

Hmm, while in a session with my Dominant, i was spread eagled on a wooden bed frame, my legs were very spread wide, after teasing me relentless, he stuck a dildo in me (this was on a large stick, stuck an hitachi magic wand vibe on my clit qnd stuck 2 electode pads on the insides of my thighs before he turn this all on he blind folded me, this all together was very very intense and had an masochist it shoved me over the edge! Very good sensory experance. Scary exciting and very fun!

Rope, Shibari/kinbaku.

I kiss my enemies lips, while I dance in the flames of the devil, worship the Dominant that guides while I suffer at His feet.
Shibari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 08:16 AM   #8
lta9613
Distinguished Member

I have gone streaking in front of numerous people that I did not know along with some I do know in a pretty public place
Old 02-11-2014, 02:36 PM   #9
smalldickbound
Distinguished Member

I think the most extreme thing I've done so far, has been to mail my chastity cage key to a friend of mine and let her hold it until she decides to send it back.
I'm hoping it will be soon though... I've got a doctor's appointment coming up in two weeks and would prefer not to have to explain the cage... lol
smalldickbound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 02:15 PM   #10
Secretfun

My ex wife enjoyed being humiliated & degraded and told me she had a fantasy of being force fucked by a group of black guys(both of us being Caucasian).
I secretly put an ad in the paper and organised for 3 guys to come to our house and when I had her tied to the bed and gagged that night I left the room and sent them in. I waited in the living room and jerked off while listening to them take her and all the while secretly filmed it.
After they left I untied her and she told me it was only a fantasy and she didn't actually want to go through with it she had just been raped. They had also taken her arse after we had agreed it was off lots as she'd never tried it. We split up as a result but she didn't want to press charges and never told anyone. She passed away from cancer 3 years ago.
But I still have the video and watch it regularly.
Secretfun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 09:29 PM   #11
KinkyRed

Send a message via AIM to KinkyRed Send a message via Yahoo to KinkyRed
Default I wanted to see what it felt like to be fucked

I have had anal sex a couple times with some smallish guys. But few and far between in terms of number and time. I decide to be a slut one night. I went to an Adult Video store and took some condoms. i got naked and left my booht door unlocked. I let 3 guys come in, one at a time. I was naked and bent over. Each of them put on a condom and fucked me. 3 guys fucked me one after the other. The last guy was about 9" and a beer can cock. Ouch! But it was very much a turn on.
KinkyRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 05:11 AM   #12
andom4444
Moderator & Nice Guy

Multiple fetish clubs ... self explanatory lol

Hidden Public, Semi-Public, Exhibitionism, Nudity, Voyeurism, Toys, Light to Medium Pain (Pegs etc)
Limits:
Friends, Family, Scat, Beastiality, Hair, Findom, Work, Blood, Scat, Vomit

andom4444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 06:56 AM   #13
Thomaslewis2009
Baby Member

Had first bi experience thanks to a gay friend who took me to a local hookup place. Persuaded me to fully strip off and find me someone to perform oral on with my hands tied behind my back. Over four hours he brought me 14 guys. Quite an introduction.
Thomaslewis2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 12:41 AM   #14
KinkyRed

Send a message via AIM to KinkyRed Send a message via Yahoo to KinkyRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomaslewis2009 View Post
Had first bi experience thanks to a gay friend who took me to a local hookup place. Persuaded me to fully strip off and find me someone to perform oral on with my hands tied behind my back. Over four hours he brought me 14 guys. Quite an introduction.
Wow. What happened to all that cum? Spit, swallow, or'd they shoot somewhere else?
KinkyRed is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, extreme, question, story, truth.