Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 06-09-2013, 11:36 AM   #1
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

Default Thin Walls?

What have you heard through thin walls that you probably shouldn't have heard?

This is inspired by an experience I had not too long ago. I quite often hear my neighbours having sex, although mostly this is due to the bed banging against the wall of my bathroom. However one evening after getting back from the pub I could hear them pretty clearly. To summarise what happened, the girl was exhausted and telling him to hurry up, to which he responded something along the lines of "I told you I last a long time, didn't I?"

She then took a quick break before getting back into it, she was panting loudly and moaning. I still wonder how many times she had come and how long they had been at it before I got home, considering it lasted at least another 30-45 minutes. I'm not sure if I should be jealous of him for managing to last, or pity him for having to work so hard to orgasm.

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 05:54 AM   #2
evie.sub
gD king

We went on vacation and rented a little cottage, but it were 2 housses under same room.
One night the neighbours had a party and their bedroom was next to mine.
At a moment i heard clear voices say: yes tie me up and use me.
After a some time i heard the girl again saying: yes come on next one i am tied for a reason use me.
She went on like that all night. I think all the guys at the party got some and maybe more than once lol.
Next morning we saw them leave, she all dressed like a neat soccermom like nothing happened lol
evie.sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 07:01 PM   #3
DirtyDarez
getDare Sweetheart

I've heard two things before, one that I never want to hear again and another that was a funny experience.

The first was my brother and his girlfriend having sex a few years ago, they were pretty loud and it wasn't just me that heard them

The second was our neighbors when I was about 12, me and one of my friends were sitting in my room and we heard her moaning pretty loud, it went on and on for about thirty minutes, she was getting louder and faster and by the sounds of things the guy that was doing her must have had one big d*ck, about five minutes after they finished we heard the front door of their house open and close so we both looked out. The guy was about 4 foot tall and was terribly skinny. We laughed..A lot

Likes: Age Play, Anal, Bondage, Cum, Corporal Punishment, Child-Like Punishments, Role Play, Line Writing, Corner Time, Humiliation, Degredation, Spanking, Messy, Pee, Light Scat, Slight Public, Embarrassing.

Dislikes: Foot Torture, CBT, Drinking Pee, Heavy Scat

Limits: Crossdressing, Femdom, Illegal, Very Dangerous, Friends, Permenant, High Risk of Being Caught, Full Public.
DirtyDarez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 09:17 AM   #4
Shibari
getDare Sweetheart

Knowing my new neighbours name's!

Im sure it must be there way of welcoming them selves in the area.. Making continuous banging noises and sexual groans..
Screaming each others name..
To be fair this lasted for around 8-10 minutes
Welcome to the neighbourhood Roooooooooob and beeeeeccaaaaaaaaaa-yeah-beecccaaa

Rope, Shibari/kinbaku.

I kiss my enemies lips, while I dance in the flames of the devil, worship the Dominant that guides while I suffer at His feet.
Shibari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 11:59 AM   #5
Sexdemon
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Sexdemon

Was in a hotel with thin walls with my sub at about 11pm, we heard banging and moans, we just laughed at it. Then I got all serious, and took my position of the Dom, so I grabbedbher throat and said, I'm not gonna let them win am I? I of course didn't. And me and my sub both won after a super screaming 8th or so orgasm hehe.

Also heard my parents having sex before, didn't really think much of it.

Bondage -=- Domination (giving) -=- Forced -=- Cock suck(receiving)-=- Feet
Anal -=- Long tasks -=- Humiliation -=- Dice dares -=- Instructions
LIMITS:
Quote:
Pain -=- Perm marks -=- Cum denial -=- Public -=- Incest -=- Ice
Pic's/vid (Could be persuaded) -=- Soiled clothes -=- Blood -=- cold

Equipment - Click here
Sexdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 01:38 PM   #6
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

Oh, loads of things. It doesn't really bother me, as such, as I smile to myself that people are having a good time and then get on with whatever I'm doing.

One thing that sticks out is that in halls at uni the woman a few doors down from me would used her vibrator a lot, and the heating pipes ran through where the beds were put, so I'd wake up at lot at night as my pillow started vibrating.

'A man’s character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge
StrawDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 07:27 AM   #7
Honestly

I once rented a room in an older chaps house. His ex wife used to come around a lot and we all got on fairly well. When she stayed over they used to fuck... Loudly! Thy used to leave the bedroom door slightly open and it was a very small flat so I assume they got off on the thought of a young attractive guy listening in! I occasionally snuck out of the room and knelt just outside their room so I could hear well! I timed a fair few orgams withs hers! :P. She was a squealer whereas him much more of a panter. Pretty sure one time he was going down on her as there was all the squealing and 'ohhhh yesssses' but none of the banging! Haha

~ Sadistic Mind Fuckery Is My Game ~

"I have the two qualities required to see absolute truth; I am brilliant and unloved."

I'm always looking for friendly and intelligent people to befriend and play with- PM me!

Likes, Dislikes & Limits

My Stories

Summer Submission
Honestly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 07:38 AM   #8
mrpropel
Truth or Dare Junkie

Was in a hotel once and the couple next door were trying their damn best to rock the place off the foundation. There were about 8 of us in the room and we were all listening and laughing. Next morning, they were coming out the same time we were and most of the dudes that were in the room just started applauding. The couple just laughed, blushed, and walked away.

hi there! hope you are having a great day! feel free to say hi to me on discord! `Bantering` love you all <3
mrpropel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 04:19 AM   #9
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Default 15

Yes, at university in my second and third years. But it was more 'thin ceiling'. I could hear my flatmate at it every time. It sorta became a joke between us; it didn't bother me as I drowned it out with music
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 07:23 AM   #10
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

This talk of hotel rooms and university accommodation reminds me of my first year at uni. I was living on campus and a friend down the corridor had a room next to a petite girl who had a thing for black guys (and she, drunkenly, suggested often that she had a thing for big black guys). On more than one occasion, when in my friend's room watching films or playing games we could here her very loudly through the wall. Apparently this was a regular occurrence for him to hear it.

I'm still not sure if I feel sorry for my friend or if I envy him, because it certainly helped my imagination having heard her first hand

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 08:48 AM   #11
Mumbles91

I live in a house with three girls. I refused to have the box room so I made the dining room into my bedroom. The ceiling is quite thin and I can hear my housemate above me. (She is a domme) I heard her cropping him and spanking, him grunting and whining a little then them having really rough sex. He left before I was up the next day but I joked about it with my housemate. She we were finally introduced she said "bob this is mumbles. Nice to put a face to those noises isn't it mumbles?" Poor boy turned red instantly. I also heard him say other once " you can't just tie me up and play candy crush!" Made me laugh so much. I've heard my other house mate moan too. They have both heard me and a very loud girl I brought back one night.

Owned by the Dark Potato Lord - Saddi
Mumbles91 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk