Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-03-2011, 03:33 PM   #1
SirIgloo
Account Banned

Default Learning the Ropes

Well, this story, like most good stories, is a mixture of fiction and non-fiction. It will tell the story of a slave and her online Master, as they explore her submission together. Much of what I will write is based on an online relationship I had with a much loved slave but, of course, elements of fiction have been included to shape the story a bit. I'm writing it as I go, so forgive me for any shortcomings. I'll aim to edit it as and when I need to.

The story will start off fairly slowly, but quickly speed up I hope. It will contain some 18+ ideas, but I hope will tell the story... You'll have to let me know!

Any comments or suggestions are much appreciated.

---------------------------------------------

Katie sat and read the post over and over again. There were, of course, hundreds of 'Male Master seeks Female slave' posts on the site - there always were - but this one felt different. There was a warmth to this post, but a lurking danger to it too, and as she read it once more, she felt the nervous tingling in her stomach start again. Could she reply? Should she reply? It was ridiculous feeling so nervous, sitting in the comfort and privacy of her own bedroom, but somehow this touched a much deeper part of her than she could explain. Finally, she clicked on 'Reply' and simply posted:

I'm interested. What should I do?

The following day she logged back in with that same sense of nervous anticipation, only heightened when she saw the notification in bold telling her she had a new message. She clicked on the link, and read:

Well, thank you very much for your reply. It looks like we need to get to know each other a little better. I would like you to tell me a little about yourself, your life, your loves, your hates. Oh, and tell me when you last masturbated. We'll go from there. Sir x

The knot in Katie's stomach wound tighter as she read the reply, almost gasping at the last request, but adrenalin ran through her veins now, and she started to type, unsure about what to tell him and what to leave out.

She stated that she was 24, and that she worked part time in a department store and part time in a restaurant. She told him about the music she loved, the films she watched again and again, and about her pet hates and frustrations. And then it came to his last request. Could she seriously tell a complete stranger something like that? She knew she was really quite anonymous, and she knew she could lie, but she didn't want to. She felt the need for this more than anything she had felt for a long time and so, she finished her post:

I masturbated last night thinking about your post.

It was true, she had, and now she waited to find out where this adventure was going to take her.

-----------------------

Three days later, Katie found herself on MSN, talking to Sir. The conversation was easy as they traded feelings and opinions on a host of trivial ideas. He led the questioning, but she felt free to ask him too, and she enjoyed the witty banter they shared. And then he moved the conversation onto more serious matters, asking her why she wanted to serve, what she felt her limits were, and what idea she fantasised most about. Even in the privacy of her room, she felt herself blushing as she answered.

She had dreamed, for as long as she could remember, of this type of relationship, of being under someone else's control, of being asked to do things she feared, but which excited her more than she understood. She knew her basic limits - she didn't want to involve family, or risk her job or end up with any lasting signs of what she was doing. Beyond that, she really didn't know. And her most frequent fantasy...

I have a fantasy about being tied up in a changing room in my store, and then a boy coming in and.. well, you know...

His reponse was kind and encouraging, and she knew she had come across as hopelessly innocent and, to be honest, she knew she was.

So, he wrote. Do you want to become my slave? I will absolutely respect your limits, and you must be free and open to tell me how you are feeling about the tasks I set. But I will expect them done, and I will expect a thorough and honest write up about each one. You must email it to me within 12 hours of completing the task.

Katie breathe deeply. Her reply was simple, and her reply was about to change her life.

Yes Sir. I would.
SirIgloo is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk