Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-02-2013, 08:11 AM   #1
nude.for.life

Default Trouble at School

I'm not sure if I'm a good writer or not but I decided to try it out and see what you guys and girls think so...here goes nothing!

First class of the day was only 2 minutes away for Rachel. She had just walked in to the school grounds. She went to her locker and got out all the books she needed for the first few classes and then set off to her first classroom.

Once she got to her classroom she spotted her best friend Lauren and took a seat next to her. "Hey! How are you?" asked Lauren. "I'm good thanks, how about you?" asked Rachel in return. "I'm good. Hey this is kind of random to start of a conversation but is there anyone that you particularly fancy in this class?" Rachel didn't actually like anyone. She wasn't really into boys but she wasn't sure if she was into girls either. She had just decided to delay that for another time and that time hopefully wasn't now. "No not really" she said. "I don't either, it's just that all those girls over there are talking about who they like and if you did then you should have talked with them." "Why would I want to talk to them when I can talk to you?" "Well...they're popular girls!" "So what?"

"Alright everyone take a seat please!" exclaimed Mrs Price as she walked into the room.

The class went very slowly for both Rachel and Lauren. It was Social Studies class which wasn't very exciting especially because Mrs Price just talks all the time. The next class went very quickly though because it was Music and it was quite fun. Half way through the lesson Rachel needed to go to the bathroom so she put her hand up. "Sir can I please go to the bathroom?" "Yes ok, but take someone with you, I wouldn't want you to get lost!" Mr Daniels was very strict about taking someone with you when you go to the bathroom because once a new kid in the school got lost on his first day and they couldn't find him for almost 2 hours!

Lauren went with Rachel to the bathroom and Rachel quickly went into the stall and did her business. She came out to wash her hands and started talking to Lauren. "You know we should just stay in here for a while!" "Why? there's not that much longer of class left." replied Lauren.

Suddenly the door opened and three girls walked in. They were the same girls that Lauren had been talking about before.

The first girl started "I hear you like to talk behind people's backs?"

Likes: Nudity! RISK of Getting Caught, Exercise/Fitness, Hidden Public, Spanking, Wedgies.
Limits: Family, Friends, Pain, Permanent, Blood, Scat, Piss, Poo, BDSM, Xdressing Will occasionally send pics.
Check out my stories; Michael's New Family (Completed): http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=150020 and Michael's New Family The Sequel - The Tables Turn http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=149895

Kik: nude.for.life
nude.for.life is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to nude.for.life for this post:
Old 04-02-2013, 08:21 AM   #2
bitchboy247
getDare Sweetheart

Good start,i look forward to reading more

Limits permanent,pictures ,videos,public,family
bitchboy247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 07:20 AM   #3
nude.for.life

I'm glad you like it!

Lauren was the first to speak up of the two girls, "How do you mean?" she asked. "We saw you glancing around at us and giggling!" replied the first girl. "Ok" started Lauren, "I don't know what you're talking about." "Oh really? Well all three of us spotted you giggling, pointing and glancing at us while talking to this scrawny little bitch here!" "Don't call her a bitch you bitch" "Oh yea what are you gonna do about that...bitch?"

The whole time this argument was going on Rachel was completely silent. She was flustered and didn't know what to say, most of what they were saying was true, Lauren had talked behind their backs but why are they taking it so seriously she asked herself.

"Hold them down" exclaimed the first girl. The other two girl moved forward and pinned Lauren and Rachel to the sink then brought them forward with their arms behind their backs. The first girl stared at them for a few minutes, inspecting them up and down. "You know, it would be much easier for me to have a look at your bodies without all that clothing!" The other two girls who were holding the girls used one hand to hold their hands behind their backs now and swung the other up over their mouth so they couldn't talk.

The first girl moved forward to Lauren. "This one is feisty, I want to see what she looks like though...maybe she'll like that!" The first girl literally ripped off Lauren's tie and through it away. She then started to slowly unbutton Lauren's clean white shirt. She took off her shirt to reveal small B size breasts that were held in place by a white bra. "Ha! You barely even need this bra!" said the first girl. She then moved down to Lauren's red skirt and unbuttoned that too. The unraveled it around Lauren's waist and it dropped to the wet floor beneath them. By taking off Lauren's skirt it revealed small, white, lacy panties to match her bra. "Eh, not bad I suppose..."

Inside her head Rachel was feeling very anxious. Her best friend had just been stripped and she couldn't do anything about it! She didn't want to end up like her, she wanted to help her but she knew that there was nothing to do. She struggled but the grip of the third girl was too tight. Even if she did somehow manage to break free there would still be nothing she could do so she quit struggling and just stood there becoming more anxious and afraid as the first girl walked over to her.

The second girl who was holding Lauren threw her to the ground and it didn't look like Lauren was getting up any time soon.

The first girl looked Rachel over and then ripped off her tie just like she had done with Lauren. She unbuttoned Rachel's white shirt but quicker this time. It revealed a light pink C size bra. Rachel's breasts were only slightly bigger than Lauren's. The first girl then moved down to Rachel's red skirt and that revealed a pair of black, laced panties that didn't go with her bra at all but she didn't really like color coordination anyway. "Wow...your legs are really shaky...are you ok?" said the first girl while laughing.

"I think that I will also take this." The first girl took off Rachel's bra and she couldn't cover up as she was being held so her small breasts popped out for the world to see and the first girl spotted how her small pink nipples were poking out. "Is this really making you aroused? Or are you just a little cold?" joked the first girl.

Rachel was then pushed to the ground on top of Lauren with her bare breasts pressing into Lauren's face. She quickly rolled off of Lauren and got a hold of herself but stayed on the ground. "You're gonna pay for this!" she yelled out. "Oh yes, of course I will" the first girl replied sarcastically. "By the way, the name's Emily...bitch!"

The three girls walked out back to class. Rachel and Lauren were now stranded here in the girls bathroom, Rachel in only her panties and Lauren in just her underwear. What were they to do?

Likes: Nudity! RISK of Getting Caught, Exercise/Fitness, Hidden Public, Spanking, Wedgies.
Limits: Family, Friends, Pain, Permanent, Blood, Scat, Piss, Poo, BDSM, Xdressing Will occasionally send pics.
Check out my stories; Michael's New Family (Completed): http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=150020 and Michael's New Family The Sequel - The Tables Turn http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=149895

Old 04-03-2013, 08:29 AM   #4
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Very nice story.. Keep it going..

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 01:51 PM   #5
readyforserv

thank you! please continue
readyforserv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 09:08 AM   #6
nude.for.life

Thanks for the feedback guys, I really appreciate it!

Rachel sat with her knees tucked up and her face in between sobbing while Lauren was still trying to get off the cold wet ground. "Wha...what do we do now?" asked Rachel whilst continuing her sobbing. "We...ugh" Lauren finally sat up and saw the state that Rachel was in. "They took your bra too?" "Yea" "Stupid bitches! Come one get up! We're going to get our clothes back!"

Lauren picked up Rachel and Rachel forgot to cover her small breasts to Lauren had a full view of Rachel's naked breasts. They stood very close together and Rachel's perky nipples were only millimeters away from touching onto Lauren's bra. "Come on!" shouted Lauren "But shouldn't we just wait for someone to find us her and then take us back, get out clothes and..." "No way!" Lauren interrupted. "We're going to find those stupid bitches and get out clothes back and get revenge on them!" Rachel had never seen or heard Lauren like this before, she was so...feisty in a way.

Lauren quickly grabbed Rachel's hand before she could fight back again and dragged her out of the bathroom. She looked left and then right, the whole corridor was empty. The library was just a short run away...one left turn and then a right turn. They had to be stealthy so that they wouldn't be caught. Lauren repeated her previous actions and looked left and right one more time to confirm that the corridor was empty. She then ran to the corner that they were to turn and looked down that corridor, it was also empty. After all, almost everyone should be in class, they were missing out on chemistry which wasn't that bad because they did a lot of experiments and writing things down which Lauren and Rachel both found boring.

They quickly ran down the corridor again, Rachel lagging behind but never letting go of Lauren's hand. They got to the next turn and once again Lauren looked down the corridor. This time though it was different they saw a group of boys at the end of the corridor. There was no way to get into the library now. The library was closes today but you could still get into it and there are plenty of aisles of books that they would be able to hide in and figure out a plan of attack.

There was another entrance to the library but it was in the main hall of the school. They thought they might as well try it because if they couldn't get in that way then they had no hope. Lauren held Rachel's hand once again and dragged her down the corridor. Rachel still hadn't rubbed the tears off of her face. They got to the main corridor and miraculously they saw nobody in sight. So Lauren decided to go for it and run straight to the library entrance.

Once they were inside they ran straight into a small aisle of books and sat under a desk where they had a clear view of the whole library. There was only one light on at the front of the library but it was enough to see almost the whole library.

They heard the door open and Rachel let out a small gasp. Lauren quickly covered Rachel's mouth. Her arm accidentally slipped and pressed into Rachel's right breast which made Rachel a little uneasy but she didn't move.

The two girls saw three dark figures walk into the library. They had a pile of clothes and they walked to the middle, sat down at a desk and started giggling away. The girls couldn't make out much of what the dark figures were saying but all they heard was: "Let's play!"

"That's them!" whispered Lauren to Rachel. Lauren let go of Rachel's mouth. "What do we do?" asked Rachel. "Do we have a plan of attack?" "Yes, I have a plan." replied Lauren. "What is it?" "Attack!"

Old 04-05-2013, 09:47 AM   #7
nude.for.life

Chapter 3

"How the hell do you suppose we do that?" asked Rachel vigorously. "Run at them and jump on them! Take them down and strip them like they did to us!" "But that would get us in even more trouble!!"

"You know what?" The two girls stopped their bickering and listened in to the first girl who had started to talk. "We need to find a more secluded place because anyone could walk in here!" "Agreed" said the second girl. "Yea I agree too" said the third. The three girls got up and walked out of the library taking the clothes with them.

"Dammit!" yelled Lauren. "We gotta get out of here Rach" "Yea, let's go." The girls got out from under the desk and went to the entrance of the library. They ran down a few more empty corridors around the school and the finally got back to the bathroom. As soon as they walked in they saw the first girl kissing the third!

"WHAT THE HELL!?" shouted the second girl. "So you think you could boss us around huh?" started Lauren. "You're the freakin lesbians that should be bossed around!" "What are you gonna do to stop us?" "Stop you from what?" asked Rachel. "From this!" All three girl leaped out at the two girls and pinned them to the ground. The first girl stood up and closed the door. "You know you had a lot of guts coming back here. And now you're going to get punished." She took off her skirt and her panties and bared all of her lower nakedness. "Your face looks like a comfy pillow, why don't I take a seat?"

Old 04-05-2013, 02:39 PM   #8
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Its awesome.. Keep it going..

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk