Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 05-04-2011, 07:31 AM   #1
Drilldon
getDare Sweetheart

Default No love from bots

For a while now I been booting up my msn and yahoo to find no one online. Still almost ever time I boot, I get added by someone. The thing is I tend to get some bots now and again. BabyBabegirl11241 Hey Are you a guy? I will talk to you on my site, shhh dont tell anyone and I will show you for free.

Stuff like that, but these past few days, not even bots.
Why am I so unloved ; - (

If you liked my Dare/Comment leave me a visitor message. Im aiming for 1000
Drilldon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 01:01 PM   #2
lucky
Account Banned

no real people will message you on msn or yahoo unless the people knows you by your ID and want to contact you.

But if your ID is public somewhere you are most likely to be contacted by bots = webcam girls or webcam sites affiliates or any possible ads. Those people make money from users who subscribe to their links.

If you are not contacted by anyone = you are safe and ok on messengers. But if you are filled with bots messages and don't know how and why, do a google search for your ID and you may find some public sites from where the bots pick their spam victims.

... or find some idiot people who subscribe with another email that theirs, happened to me twice. There are websites that don't require email activation and the users just subscribe with a random email, their name usually. In these cases I requested a new password using my email the person used and deleted their accounts on those sites because they were spamming my email. Happened once with a hi5 account created on my email without my permission.
lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 11:37 PM   #3
trkula888
Account Banned

I've had the same thing - random people adding me and then sending me odd messages. It's recently started with people I did know - which makes me think their accounts have been hacked...
trkula888 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk