Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-02-2011, 05:06 PM   #1
dareme30595

Default 21/m requesting solo dares

I'm 21 years old male and I need some dares for me to do while I'm home.
I don't have sex toys or anything so any dare that requires that will need to be modified to a household object. I will do mostly anything and will pm pics for whoever gives me the dares.

Dislikes: scat, family, friends, messy,loud

Anything else goes
dareme30595 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 05:46 PM   #2
Nick
Distinguished Member

Go outside, to a wooded or open area, strip off one article of clothing every 5 minutes until you are naked, edge once, then you can go back inside

Take a pic of you in the most embarrassing underwear you own, add a caption which you think is also embarrassing and post it somewhere online

In a public restroom, you have to strip naked, leave your clothes in a stall, then pee in a urinal.

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 06:04 PM   #3
Id.
getDare Sweetheart

- Use a marker to write "cum slut" on your body 31 times. You can write it anywhere and any size, but it must be written at least 3 times on your genitals. You must not deliberately wash it off, so choose the locations wisely.

- If you mastrubate tonight, you have to edge at least 5 times before orgasm.

- While you are at home tonight, you cannot pee in the toilet. Go outside, in the bathtub, the sink, wherever, but not in a toilet. You can poo in the toilet, but then you have to get off immediately and pee somewhere else. If you take a photo of yourself while peeing, make that photo your computer desktop background for the next week.

- Whatever you plan to eat tonight you must eat it from bowls on the floor while nude. Drinks too in bowls, as if you were a dog.

- Lightly tie a shoelace in a bow around the base of your cock/balls and leave it there for the rest of the evening as a reminder that you have been used for our amusement.

Have fun!
Id. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 06:16 PM   #4
Busty
getDare Succubus

While your at home every time you need to pee do it in a diaper if you don't have or can't get Amy make one from a towel. After each time you pee play this
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=72169
You must make a photo album on here and post pics of this ( no head shot required)

Likes:Masturbation, Bondage, Sleeping Dares, Dice Dares, Diapers, Pee, Edging, Punishment, Semi Public

Maybe: hypno, Full public

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Family, Friends, Eating or drinking Pee / Poo, poop, swirlies.
Busty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 08:54 PM   #5
dareme30595

Ok I did the outside one it was awesome and really aroused me. I don't really have any underwear that's embarrassing. I'm loving these ideas though I'm gonna try all of them.
Old 05-03-2011, 09:50 PM   #6
dareme30595

Ok I did the outside one it was awesome and really aroused me. I don't really have any underwear that's embarrassing. I'm loving these ideas though I'm gonna try all of them.
Old 05-03-2011, 09:57 PM   #7
Pie22
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to Pie22

Strip to your boxers with a large object in your ass. Go outside and take a photo. PM it to me as per your post.
Limits: Permanent, Public, Family, Beastiliality

When god hands you lemons, you FIND A NEW GOD!!!
Pie22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 10:02 PM   #8
Fredrik

Default dare

1]if it is snowy, have your friend strip you. Then go play out in the snow.

2]do yo have a gf?if so, ask her to drive you into town. During the ride, slowly start stripping.
Fredrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 10:56 PM   #9
dareme30595

I did the eating from bowls naked haha different but very amusing, and i went outside in my boxers with a large object in my ass but all i have for a cam is my phone
keep em coming
Old 05-03-2011, 11:18 PM   #10
Busty
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busty View Post
While your at home every time you need to pee do it in a diaper if you don't have or can't get Amy make one from a towel. After each time you pee play this
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=72169
You must make a photo album on here and post pics of this ( no head shot required)
Have you tried this one yet?

Likes:Masturbation, Bondage, Sleeping Dares, Dice Dares, Diapers, Pee, Edging, Punishment, Semi Public

Maybe: hypno, Full public

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Family, Friends, Eating or drinking Pee / Poo, poop, swirlies.
Busty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 02:05 AM   #11
dareme30595

I'm not real into the whole pissing and diaper thing I'm sorry I didn't mention that in my preferences . So anything else I can do for punishment for my lack of information? Proof pics if you want

Advertisements
Kink Talk