Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 04-04-2011, 04:10 PM   #1
Pandoras_Box

Default Need Help

I have a few dare ideas but it's just sooooo hard with all the work I need to put into them, I really need someone to help because if I want them to run perfectly I need an 'assistant' but I want them to be part of it, more than an assistant, like a colabirator... Any one interested in helping? Go on my stats and my threads, look at my dares... If you like them and wouldn't mind helping let me know
LIMITS: Poo..Blood..Illegal

Pandoras_Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 09:14 PM   #2
nellybell
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

No one said that giving dares was easy If you want to have good quality dares that people like then you have to really put the work into it. If you feel like that is just too much to do then just don't.

There was a nelly,
a very smelly enchanted nelly
sweet as vegemite could be
ahaha just kidding, but still loved just the same <3
nellybell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 12:20 AM   #3
Pandoras_Box

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by nellybell View Post
No one said that giving dares was easy If you want to have good quality dares that people like then you have to really put the work into it. If you feel like that is just too much to do then just don't.
No, no one said it was easy, but I'm not out to make good dares, I want to make great dares, and many of them. In iDare I need to; get averages, add up points, keep a league table, make a new punishment each week, get a new game each week, go through report submissions, find a winner and do that every week. I can handle that I enjoy it! But to do that and 'boxies points' and make the scavenger hunt. So you obviously don't know what you are talking about...

I put allot of work into my dares and for someone to say I should stop doing what I'm doing annoys the hell out of me, do you think your higher than me? Because your not, you wouldn't know a good dare if it hit you in the face.
LIMITS: Poo..Blood..Illegal

Pandoras_Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 09:57 PM   #4
nellybell
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Woah, someone needs to take a deeeep breath. You're the one that said yourself you have a lot to do, maybe you could take it down a little so you actually have some time to yourself. You have taken things way over the top. You go and also make a thread with all of this as apart of it, too. Very mature. Truly.

I don't think I'm higher than you but when you post in open forum you are liable to get varying opinions. You need to know when to no get overly upset about things. I've been here for at least a year longer than you, I know when something is good and when something isn't, I wasn't passing judgement on yours however.

There is pleanty of time for you to get around to posting things, the site isn't going to dry up tomorrow.

There was a nelly,
a very smelly enchanted nelly
sweet as vegemite could be
ahaha just kidding, but still loved just the same <3
nellybell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 10:14 PM   #5
Link1

mm.. the anger scares me.. -.-

but in my opinion, I don't think you should have assistants. If you really want dares to be GREAT then you have to put the effort in yourself. I just don't think you can really rely on other people to do things to help much. It will still end up coming down to you at the end anyway.

If you don't think you can handle it and don't have the time.. slow things down. No one is going to care that much. If they do.. let them whine. Don't let it interfere with your life. I feel like less high quality awesome dares is better then a lot of hastily put out dares. ._.
Link1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 07:24 AM   #6
Darkwater

Indeed, there is also the option of just taking a "break" and doing the bulk of the work before-hand so that you have much less work while the dare is actually happening.
Darkwater is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk