Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-16-2011, 12:53 PM   #1
erinmc

Heart Me and my fantasies: inside a 14 year old girl

Oh man, i bet you've never thought of a girl like me before.

Im a high school freshman,14, 5'4, not skinny but not really fat, brown curly hair...pretty average.

I've been reading getDare forums for a couple years but i never get an account...too lazy, i guess. But i read them every night and I just cant get enough, especially Dylan and Connor stories and other MxM stories...idk why. I ADMIRE them like no other.

I want to write about me and my fantasies....maybe throw in couple stories :P
___

When i was ten, i found a vibrating back massager in my parents room.
i used it just on my back at first..
then i saw how amazing it was.
oh yeah, down there.
OHHHHHHHH.
YEAAAAAHHHHH.
my first orgasm i literally thought i had peed myself.
it was amazing.

a few months after discovering this amazingness, i just casually took it from their rooom.....ive kept it in my room for a few months at a time, eventually getting discovered..AWK. but for like 3 years now ive been able to keep it in good hiding spots, and boy is that amazing.

I
LOVE
MY
VIBRATOR.
Its not the kind that you use like a dildo, its just got a tiny little head that massages your clit...and its the fuckin best.

when im grounded i spend hours reading getDare stories and playing.
its amazing.

most guys think girls would never do that....
oh, I DO.
and I love it.
______
ive kissed a lot of people.
never had a REAL legitimate boyfriend.
i want one but.....i go to a really small private school where everyone knows who you are and has known you since kindergarten and they will never forget that one time you flipped upside down in a dress and flashed everyone in the first grade
or the time in second grade where you cried because you broke your arm...

you cant live anything down.
i mean sure, ive hooked up with people and ive played plenty spin the bottle and seven minutes in heaven, but its not a real relationship.
and im pretty sure i want sex just as much as any guy...........

idk how to tell them that though.

________

My top fantasies.....
Ive always. ALWAYS. wanted to try oral. the idea of a guy going down on me.....................god i could cum just imagining it. Ah!

Everyone makes fun of me because im young for my grade and i have a lot of friends who are 14 but in the grade below me.
this one guy evan.
iiiiii.
.cant even handle him.
hes so hot, he has 8 pack abs, hes sweet and caring and we talk allthe time. sometimes we talk about hooking up and stuff and believe me , i would any day. I want to date him so badly you dont even understand, he turns me on just thinking about him
sadly.....i can never tell if he feels the same about me. i mean it must feel cool to have a high school girl all over you but i cant date him, as i said my school is tiny and i dont want the ridicule...he knows i would hook up with him and prob go further but i dont want him to date me just for sex or whatever....it wouldnt turn out well.

but when i play......
i think of him gooing down on me..
starts around my belly button, then starts moving slowlyyyy slowly down. then gets to the lips.......sucks oone, then the other.
circles around my hole.....
then works up to the clit.
slight little licks,
like flicking me with his tongue...
then sucking..
and licking..
and flicking...
and ohhhh my god.
just imagining it.......
ah.

pm me! should i write a fantasy story? my mind wanders when im with him, i have plenty what do you think of me so far?
erinmc is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 10 users say Thank You to erinmc for this post:
Old 01-16-2011, 01:52 PM   #2
zac
getDare Sweetheart

I'm loving you so far I think you should definitely try your hand at story writing x
zac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 01:54 PM   #3
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight

go on hoping for more
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 02:35 PM   #4
erinmc

Default more! heeh

thanks for the replies, guys~

okay, what do you guys want to see next:

1.something i did with girls and a vibe (non fiction) on the sexy scale of 1-10 its prob a 6
2.something i did with a boy at a sleepover (non fiction but planning on making it a lot more sexy...) probs after some editiing i would make it an 8
3.some fantasies of me with evan...idk if thats non because is a real fantasy but obs fantasies arent real....) 7ish

if yall can reply by like, 7, ill write it tonight! probs be done by 10, so check back after.
vote!!
Old 01-16-2011, 03:51 PM   #5
erinmc

PLEASE VOTE in the next hour
Old 01-16-2011, 05:07 PM   #6
KWM

Option 2 sounds like it would be really good.

Hard Limits: Public, Anal, Permanent, X-dressing, Illegal, Shaving, Messy
Soft Limits: Semi-Public (not noticeable), Pain (mild)

I do NOT have any toys.
I may play TORD.
KWM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 07:26 PM   #7
erinmc

alrighty, since only one person voted i guess ill do number two first! itll be up in the next hour.
Old 01-16-2011, 08:25 PM   #8
erinmc

Default a crazy summer night...

okay, my best friends name is caroline. theres a pic of her on my profile. okay, so she has a younger brother, Daniel, who is 13. her parents are divorced and her dad married ...well we can call her C. okay, C already had 3 kids. Connor, who is 14, and Tate and Rachel, who twins and they are 10. Ive known caroline and daniel for as long as i can remember..daniel has had brief crushes on me but he got over all that by the time he was 10 or 11. now, daniel and carolines dad married C in the summer of 09. connor, rachel, and tate became a part of caroline and daniels family and htey moved into an awesome house with a hot tub and four stories.

okay.
Now, over this past summer ('10) I basically lived at thier new house. rachel and tate LOVE me. daniel is great. caroline is my best friend. ohhh but connor....different story.

hes the same age as me but in the grade below me.
he goes to my schools rival school.
and he had a MEGA. crush on me.

it was insane.

he was about my height, 5'4. really tan, with an outline of a 6 pack. hes really smart and funny and sweet, just a great guy who has always been there for me since ive known him.
Caroline always went to sleep early, at like 11 or 12. So i would go upstairs and watch movies, or go in the hot tub, or just talk with connor until about ..4 or 5 every time i slept there..which was about 5 times aweek. we would sometimes just sit around cuddling, saying what if? and taking about how much highscool just SUCKS.
I definatley started feeling for him towards mid-july, when he gave me a mindblowing birthday gift...he wrote me 365 notes for every day of the year, telling me things he likes about me.
for example,
my hair.
my eyes.
the way i move when im making things in their kitchen.
how i smell.
how i text.
how i mke him feel when i cuddle with him
etc.

it was all in a little spiral notebook, in his handwriting.
I almost cried, it was the sweetest thing anyones ever done for me.

But we were so afraid.
no one else knew about us, our secret romeo and juliet ish relationship.

They have a river house, and in august, caroline brought me and connor brought two of his friends. we went tubing, had water balloon fights, went swimming, typical things.
then, in the middle of the night, he texted me.
he said meet me at the pool at 2.

i waited and waited, then it was finally 2.
his friends were asleep, so was caroline and daniel.

We took a dip in the pool (CLOTHED!) then dried off. It was still pretty cold, being wet in the middle of the night.
we went down to the dock to talk.

i was shivering so we sat there in our bathingsuits, toes in the water, moonlight reflecting...his arm around me, my head on his shoulder...in silence.
i turned my head to lookat him, and he picked right up on my hint.
he lightly nudged my chin upwards and we kissed...
just a couple seconds, no tounge, just an innocent first kiss.
and it was magical.

Now we havent even gotten to the good part, a sleepover in september..
we go public yall!!
ill post it tonight if i get three replies in the next 2 hours.

!!! GO!
Old 01-16-2011, 08:43 PM   #9
Cupid

Location: The sky and clouds, where I have my Cupid Castle! I have a golden thrown of love ;)

I'm first. Pleaasssseeeee post. Like now.

17/Male/USA

Dislikes: Fully - Public, Anal, Friends
Limits: Family, Pee, Poo

Ask me anything, here!

NO, I will not play with you on MSN. And NO, I will not be your master or slave. Go talk to someone who cares, cause I sure don't!

Cupid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 09:14 PM   #10
erinmc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupid View Post
I'm first. Pleaasssseeeee post. Like now.
sorry buddyyyy 2 more!
Old 01-16-2011, 09:15 PM   #11
person on get dare!

Please post more, and after this do #1, thanks
person on get dare! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 09:54 PM   #12
down_under
Account Banned

ill be the savior. Finish it up please.
down_under is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 10:36 PM   #13
erinmc

nice job with that guys, here i am posting AGAIN!

okayy.
so after that, we just kind of sat there for a little while then walked back up to the house. he kissed me goodnight (cheek, innocent.) and i went to my room and he wnt to his. "nice tent you got there bud" i whispered across the living room. "shut.up."

from then on , every time i slept at carolines some kssing was included...but we didnt want to go public. we knew caorline would be PISSED. and prob nto let me come back. so we kept it a secret..it was SEXY.

Okay, so fastforward to september...
Connor had a friend over, caroline had me and my friend eliza over. Caroline, Daniel, Connor, his friend, Eliza, and I hung out in the hot tub and in carolines room al night. then....connor and i decided what was there to lose, lets just go for it.
so we snuggled up on the futon, withh everyone watching...
they were shocked, like, you dont even understand.

Connors friend was like NICE MAN OH MY GOD@ and took like 9274809327490 pictures of me..awwkkkwaaard.

caroline waslike what..what...............and thne she eventally got over it and went to bed.
eliza had known about me and connor for a while, and kept flashing me a thumbs up..as she cuddled with daniel.

Conors friend took off all his clothes and fuckin got up on me at like 2 and started like humping me..connor punched him in the face cuz i was like DUDE.EW>WTF..
so his friend went upstairs and slept on the couch.

connor and i just kissed sweetly, nothing further. Just laying there, peacefully, arms around eachother, sweating because THE ROOM HAD NOOOOOOOO cair conditioning and we were on eachother with blankets...but was all we needed.

OH but the morning after..ii so badly wished i hadnt been so innocent.
I wish allt he time i had moved it to 2nd...then 3rd..... it would have been amazingg...why did i never do that!

a handjob right then?? how perfect would that have been
ookayyyyyy yaaa.....next ig euss im writing number 1 next?
Old 01-17-2011, 08:42 AM   #14
Lyn
getDare Sweetheart

This is great I'll go ahead and throw in my vote for #1

You have a unique and interesting writing style, so keep it up
Lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 10:58 AM   #15
henryzz

Interesting story. Can I ask for an attempt at proper puctuation and capititalization?
henryzz is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
fantasy, high school girl, oral