Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 08-17-2011, 03:42 PM   #1
MaxSpank

Default French Class

Hi GetDare, I'm MaxSpank - long time reader, first time writer. Welcome me and such. I hope you enjoy this story, I'll try and post every couple of days or more.

This story is set in the UK.

----
New Forest High School was a very rough school. It catered to one of the largest council estates in Europe. The school was 98% full of what we now know as 'Chavs'. God help you if you wasn't a chav and attended this school, you'd be in for a very rough ride indeed.

One such unfortunate soul went by the name of Eric. Eric was 15, not particularly nerdy but certainly no chav.Luckily for Eric; he was in his final year of high school. He hated most of his lessons since he got a hard time from most of his peers.

One of the classes he didn't mind too much was French. There were only 7 students in Eric's French class, out of those 7 there were only 2 males. The French teacher, Mrs Spitz was the Deputy Head of the school and since her year 11 class was so small she held the lesson in her office rather than in the class room.

One afternoon during double French, Mrs Spitz told the class, in her very french accent; that she had to go into a meeting. She set the class their work and told them she would be back in an hour.

Once Mrs Spitz had left the office, Faye, part of the popular group in the School declared that she's not doing the work and suggested the group play Truth or Dare. The group seemed pretty up for it, although Eric seemed reluctant.
" Come on Eric you square, live a little!" persuaded Faye. "We'll start you off with an easy truth".

Eric was reluctant, he thought this would no doubt another ploy to humiliate him. He was excited to be included though and so agreed to play.

"Great then, here is your truth: Are you a virgin?" Faye asked, her beautiful smooth face and long flowing blonde hair gave her the deceiving appearence of being innocent.

--
Part 2 coming soon
MaxSpank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 08:39 AM   #2
pantydare

Not a bad start, intreged about where this might go. Although i have lived in England all my life and i have never heard anyone call someone else a square before. It did make me laugh

Dislikes:
Public, Mess, Family, Friends

Last edited by pantydare; 08-18-2011 at 03:57 PM.
pantydare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 02:20 PM   #3
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

Cool start I'm looking forward to reading more!

And square xD do people actually use this one?

It's actually quite a cool word, pretty metaphoric, I gotta remember that for my English lessons, even though dict.cc considers it to be 'slang'

See you soon and keep it up! (And don't rush it :P)
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 04:46 PM   #4
MaxSpank

Thanks for the comments guys. I guess the term 'square' is an americanism, but it fit the situation.

--
Eric thought it would be best that he just got the truth out straight away, maybe if he wasn't bothered about it then he wouldn't get teased as much.
"Yes, I'm a virgin." He confessed. The group chuckled but none of them were really surprised. Eric was glad that was now out of the way and he was looking forward to seeing how the game played out. Everyone sat there looking at Eric, he didn't know why everyone was looking at him.
"What?" He asked.
" It's your turn to ask someone if they want a truth or dare, dumb arse" Faye explained.
"Oh, right. Erm. Gemma, truth or dare?" He asked Gemma. Gemma was gorgeous. Faye was attractive, but Gemma was stunning. She was sometimes nice to Eric, but most of the time she took the piss out of him like everybody else.
"Dare" Gemma replied without much hesitation.

Eric was stummped he had no idea what he could dare Gemma to do. He just sat there in thought.
"Come on, we don't have that much time to play" Faye ordered.
"I'm not really sure what to dare her" Eric replied. If you could have seen him, you wouldn't be able to help but feel sorry for him. Bless him.
"You can dare her to do anything you like, just hurry!" Faye urged.
"Okay Gemma, I dare you to show us all your bra" Eric said, very nervously.
"Perv." Gemma said under her breath whilst lifting up her navy blue jumper and white polo shirt, which was the school uniform. Gemma exposed her bra covered breasts for about 10 seconds. Eric loved the sight of her sexy black bra, Gemma's breasts weren't huge by anyone's standards. Eric wasn't complaining though.

---
More soon.
Old 08-19-2011, 04:53 AM   #5
sandstern

Send a message via Yahoo to sandstern

very nice ... continue fastly

---------
Im
owned!
---------
sandstern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 04:57 AM   #6
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Wonder if Gemma is going to remover her bra.

Nice start, hope you continue

And welcome to getDare

Love Rachie
x x x x

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 10:48 AM   #7
MaxSpank

"Tom" Gemma continued straight away "Truth or dare?" Tom was a popular guy in the school, he was friends with a lot of the girls. Tom was homosexual, so he wasn't as excited as Eric to have seen Gemma's sexy bra.
"Dare, I guess" he answered a little nervously.
"I dare you to get off with Shona" Gemma dared him with the hint of evil in her eyes.

Shona was a bit of a tomboy but still not Tom's idea of someone he'd like to kiss, but it was only a kiss he supposed. He went over to Shona, who seemed up for it; he leaned in and kissed her. Afterwards Shona looked kind of flustered. Tom didn't seem happy nor did he seem upset or angry about the situation, he just took in his stride I guess.

"Eric, truth or dare?" Tom asked once he got back to his seat.
"What? It's not my go!" He protested.
"I get to dare anyone I want to. Don't I Faye?" Tom asked.
"That's right, Eric you have to choose" Faye confirmed.
Eric didn't want to answer another embarrassing truth, so he chose
"Dare".
"I dare you to show us your cock" Tom said, with a huge grin on his face.
"No way, I'm not doing it" Eric said firmly, which was a little hard to believe.
"You chose to do a dare Eric, you have to do it" Faye said, just as firmly.
"I'm not doing it, dare me something else." I guess Eric really didn't want to do this.
Tom got up and hooked Eric under his armpits.
"Quick get his trousers down" Tom shouted to the girls. Tom wasn't even nearly as tall as Eric who was 6'3", but he was certainly more built and a lot stronger. He put Eric on the floor and sat on his chest to reduce his struggling whilst the girls gathered around them. They managed to undo his belt and trouser fastening. One of the girls took of his shoes and the rest of them pulled down his trousers and boxers in unison.

"Wow" said Tom looking shocked at Eric's erect cock "that is a lot bigger than I was expecting" he said.
"It's massive!" Said Gemma who also couldn't take her eyes off of it.
---
Hope you enjoyed this part. More to come soon.
Old 08-21-2011, 02:08 AM   #8
MaxSpank

"I dare you to touch it" Tom dared Amy, one of the quieter girls in the class.
"Hey, it's my turn to dare someone!!" Protested Eric, still struggling with Tom sat in him and his erection throbbing more than ever.
"I don't think you're in a position to be giving out dares" Tom told Eric "Come on Amy!" Amy reached out and started stroking Eric's 8.5" cock. Eric gave out an exasperating moan, which was a combination of him stopping struggling and the awesome feeling of a girl touching his cock for the first time.
"Okay Amy that's enough, it's your turn to dare someone" advised Tom.
"I dare you to Tom to give Eric a blow job, I want you to deep throat him as well." Said Amy, seemingly losing her shyness.
"Wow, it's always the quiet ones. Nice dare. Can someone sit here for me?" Tom said whilst getting up.
"I will" offered Gemma
"Please don't, I promise not to struggle" Eric pleaded.
"Ok, but the first sign of you struggling, and you get sat on again." Tom told him, whilst edging his face closer to Eric's cock, finally close enough Tom licked the shaft up and down and slowly put his lips around the tip of the cock. He slowly pushed down, letting the cock go deeper until the cock was as deep down Tom's throat as it could possibly go, then Tom let it slide back out again. He then went to town on Eric's cock, sucking the hell out of it until he felt that Eric was about to cum, then he suddenly stopped.
"Right its nearly dinner time, we should continue outside during dinner. Eric meet us all at the bushes behind the boiler room, it's nice and quiet there" said Faye.
"No, I don't want to carry on" replied Eric whilst pulling his trousers up.
"You do, unless you want these photos going around the school" Faye told him whilst showing him her phone. Photographs of Eric getting his cock sucked by Tom with a look of ecstasy on his face.
"So we'll see you there in 15 minutes" she said, putting her phone away.

---
More soon.
Old 08-21-2011, 05:45 AM   #9
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

Hey,
I think, even though a bit unrealistic to just start such stuff in a school randomly, your story has a nice idea (I like it ) and is good to read (didn't notice confused sentences, typos or whatever).
I think you rushed it a bit though, especially in the last two chapters. There is probably way more potential to get out of that.
There could be way more dares before they start with such stuff and for example Eric could worry about someone coming in or whatever. Just two things that I thought off. Just some fast and short ideas that I could think of.

But however, I'm looking forward to your next chapter.
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 05:52 PM   #10
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

Hi great story I can't wait for more.
lovaboitoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2015, 07:57 PM   #11
MaxSpank

Oh wow, I forgot about this. Any interest in this continuing?
Old 12-22-2015, 05:54 AM   #12
Dublinjohn

Send a message via Yahoo to Dublinjohn

Go on, give it a try

Male and Irish

kik: dublinjohn3
Dublinjohn is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
high school, teens