Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-08-2008, 07:43 AM   #1
oreo_is_back
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to oreo_is_back
Default First Time Fetish club. [Fiction]

[I'm working on the second post. Sorry for errors and shit. Tend to rush. >_> ]

She looked over to her Dom, tilting her head slightly to the right. 'What do you think it'll be like? All Latex and leather?' A smirk came to her plump lips, yet his back was to her thus he could not see. ' We should not expect too much drama. We will see when we get there.' He turned, a collar in his right hand and a leash in his left. 'Come here'. Obediently she moved to him, kneeling down before him she allowed him to place the collar about her elegant neck, Turning her gaze to his other hand she watched him attach the leash. 'Rise.' Moving back to her feet a worried expression crossed her delicate features. ' Sir, we have heard endless stories of this club, what if we do not meet the criteria. What if I do not meet his expectations?...'
He looked at her, eyeing her with scrutiny. Grabbing her cheeks in both hands he rose her head, staring somewhat in to her eyes. ' You are perfect. In every way. No Master would want another.' He allowed his hands to drop, the leash still entwined around his didgits. Tugging some, he lead her out of his room, down the stairs and out the front door. Indeed she wore a reasonably long white and black coat, stopping just near her calves, covering what clothing she wore underneath. Both walked the short distance to the car, her thigh-high boots echoing out the quiet suburban street. As the car appeared to their eyes, he let loose the leash, almost tossing it at her. 'Catch.' Catching with one elaborate movement she moved to the passenger side of the car. ' I will take it back when we're there.' She gave a brief nod, turning her gaze to the car door. 'And Lianna, stay with me less I give you permission to do other wise. I am as ignorant to this club as you are, I do not want my slave getting lost or hurt. Well-..' He gave a brief smile. 'Not without my permission.' Once again she nodded, before taking the wet handle of the car in to her hands, awaiting for him to open it.
He unlocked the car, opening the door for himself, before slipping in,leaning over and unlocking it on the inside for her. Once inside she let out a sigh. Clearly she was worried. After closing the door and starting up the engine, he pulled out from the curb and began their journey. ' It'll be fine. You know the rules of this place.' She watched the still cars pass by as they turned left out of the street and on to the main road. ' But it's not like other clubs, is it? Are they even ackowledged as a club?' He turned his gaze quickly to her, looking over her form before looking back before him and on to the open road. 'Slave the rules will hold. No one will touch you without my, your Masters, permission. Let them sniff around you for a bit. Let them want what they cannot have. If we see him, indeed you will have to prove your worth, and that will be out of my hands. He owns the club. But I know he will not touch you unless he wants you. Is that not what you want? To be his prize possession? Under his control whilst you're there? I hear he will only take certain slaves, that is why I have trained you in a certain way. Unlike the other little sluts.. . If he is not there, then we may just have a few drinks, stay a while then leave. Does that sound ok with you?'
She kept her gaze on the window, watching the droplets race down. It had been raining for two days non stop, yet this wasn't what was dampening her spirits. 'Ok.. I will do you proud.'
'Mm, good girl.' He moved his hand absently to her hair, running his fingers through it before moving it back to the wheel.
It took them around thirty minutes to reach their destination in the main City Centre. He stopped in a nearby outdoor car park close to the entrance. It was bare apart from a few idle cars which must have been there for the same reason. Opening his door, before shutting it again, he moved to the passenger side opening the door for her, allowing her to slip out with graceful movement.
Shutting the door after her, he locked it before placing the keys in his inside pocket of his suit and taking her leash in to his hands, allowing her to lead the way.
At the entrance of the club, she stopped; her eyes down cast, yet her head held high with pride. She could feel the guard's eyes upon her, eyeing her up and down, but she paid little attention to him. Her Dom, slipped his hand in to another inside pocket pulling out two 'VIP' tickets and handing them to the guard. The guard didn't attempt to take them, he was expecting them. He simply gave a brief nod, before turing his attentions to Kyle, her Dom. 'Odd one this one. Trained her to be proud, yet know respect. You wont find that in there.' Kyle simply smirked, brushing off the comment and entering the club.
The hall way was considerably long, her heals ached her feet, but still she held her head high and carried herself elegantly. Upon entrance in the main club, she stopped at the door, raising her gaze briefly to acknowledge her surroundings, her form faltered slightly. Briefly even. Unknowing eyes wouldn't have even captured this falter, but her Dom did. He had trained her will, and he knew her well enough to know when she was nervous or skeptical. 'Move slave, keep walking.'
Her surroundings were abnormal to her. Everyone wore little, or nothing at all apart from latex or leather underwear. She took in a deep breath and carried on at a slow, steady, deliberate pace. Now, indeed, she felt eyes upon her. What sex of them she could not tell. Whispers also. Her accurate hearing caught them. Allowing her head to tilt and listen. ''Who is she?...'' A male. The whispers were mostly male talking amongst themselves. ''Mm, don't know. But her head wont be held high for long.'' A laugh. Cruel and mocking. She was taught, indeed, different from other slaves. She stopped, casting her gaze upon the male which made this smug comment. He seemed to squirm under her scrutiny, this she acknowledged. What she couldn't tell was if it was a Master or a Sub, he bore no collar yet wore little. She simply gave a smile of knowing. A knowing of the rules and her rights. 'Come slave, walk on.' Abiding by her Dom she moved on over to the bar, stopping at the counter. The worst part was over, she could relax. 'Sit.' Moving to a high stool next to Kyle, she sat, crossing one elegant leg over the other, her eyes locked on the barmaids'. She was quite obviously a slave. The large Leather collar and cuffs about her wrists would give good emphasis to this assumption, her eyes were always downcast. Lianna turned her head, looking about the club. A man had approached them without their knowing, whispering something into her Dom's ear. Her eyes narrowed slightly as he tured and looked her over, nodding to the other male. 'Slave, remove your coat.' She gave a blank blink, before understanding the command. Slipping from her chair, she began to unbutton the coat, revealing a black leather corsette and a tight, black leather mini skirt. She allowed the coar to slip from her hands before looking to Dom, he nodded in the direction of the other male. Frowning slightly she handed her possessions over to him before moving back to her stool.
Kyle had already ordered the drinks, and thus made his way to the opposite stool. He sat, and eyed her. 'You're anxious.' She looked at him with a guilty gaze. There were always flaws of having someone know what you think and feel. ' I can feel eyes upon me, I can hear whispers. I might as well be naked.' He laughed, his gaze leaving her for a moment and looking about. He nodded. 'Yes, they're looking. The girls in envy, the boys in wanting. You have no worries. They will not approach whilst I hold your leash. But you will need to wander soon, that is the whole Idea of this place.' Licking her lips, she brushed her hair behind her ears. ' We will have our drinks, then I will let you wander and have some fun. Understand?' She kept her focus upon him, he could see the fear in her eyes. He knew very well she hated crowded places, but also that she would enjoy herself if she could just relax. ' Ok, Sir.'

Last edited by oreo_is_back; 07-10-2008 at 03:05 PM.
oreo_is_back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 08:33 AM   #2
Davros
Account Banned

Is this your first story? If so, it's great!

One thing... could you space it out more/leave lines between paragraphs to make it easier to read?

Please continue
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 08:34 AM   #3
dared to perfection
getDare Devil

oooh post more soon please i love it and screw the tiny mistakes probably misspelt about 3 words big woop lol

I'm on FetLife too - ask and I will tell!
dared to perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 08:36 AM   #4
oreo_is_back
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you. My heart near skipped a beat before posting it. My first modern story. Anyway, yes. Almost done on the second part. <3
Old 07-08-2008, 09:50 AM   #5
oreo_is_back
getDare Sweetheart

[ I'll work on part three shortly. Hope the spaces are ok, Dav. =D]

Time did indeed pass as they both consumed their drinks. For a while his eyes kept away from hers, leaving her quite uncomfortable. Finishing off his last shot of whiskey, he slid from his chair moving to her and unclipping her leash. ' We will meet back here in an hour. No penetration from either sex, do you hear me?' She gave a slight pout, she didn't want to be away from him, she knew and trusted him, but gave a simple nod in response. 'Yes, Sir.' Smirking slightly he brushed her off.
'Go.' Doing as she was told she turned and wandered in the vaguely lit club. Though she held her head high, her heart sunk passing each individual, casting her gaze at a few other females. Either dressed in simple attire or nothing at all. Allowing her concentration to waver after these females a presence stopped her in her tracks. Keeping her gaze low, the outline of the males phallus in his rubber pants, kept her gaze locked. ' Excuse me, Sir..' Speach did not come well to her when in the presence of another she did not know. ' I need to get past.'

'Need or want?' The tone was sharp and quick, causing her eyes to move to his. She was speechless. To be approached by a complete stranger whom could talk so rude. He caught her facial gesture, a smirk coming to only one side of his lips. Moving his hand to her cheek, he held it there, the rough skin causing her form to squirm slightly. 'Sir,please. I need to-....' She was cut off. With his other hand he was moving a crop up her inner thighs,causing her form to shiver.
'Lianna is it? Hm. You must be, considering most girls here I know, and you seem to be the only new one with your Master over there.' She turned her gaze, to look upon her Master, only to have her attentions sharply turned away as the crop connected with her tender flesh. Taking in a slow, deep breath she refused to let any sound come from her apart from her words. 'I have not been signed up for anything.' Her eyes remained at his level, and to her suprise he smiled with such compassion she faultered slightly. 'But my dear, sweet, sweet girl, you have been.' His movements were quick, his digits wrapping around her collar and almost dragging her to the main desk. Stumbling a few times, a slight whimper came from her as she wrapped her hands gently, yet firmly about this man's wrist. Holding her form up in her platform-like boots. Stopping only when before the desk, he took a sheet of paper which was pinned to the wall, his eyes scanning it before reading the following: 'Lianna: Permitted to the following: Whippings (If needed), floggings, grope box, nipple torture, exposure and caning. Not permitted to the following: Penatration in either of the main holes.' He placed the paper. A bland smile on his face.
He wasn't a young Dominant, yet not quite in the winter of his years. Middle aged, around thirty-three. Shaggy brown hair roughly brushed back in to a small pony, with an odd cut goaty. He wouldn't be a man she would chose in public for a date that was for sure. But there was something dangerously arousing about him.

'Does this answer your question, sweety?' Her heart had sunk on the second of his listing, then continued to sink to the end. Her breath seemed to have stopped, her skin prickling from the Air conditioning, yet feeling very much hot to her. She had no words to say to him, no words to say to anyone. Her Master had signed the deed and she was obliged to participate. He kept his digits locked around her collar, pulling her away. ' You will meet the main Master, 20 percent of the newcomers do. It should be a privilege to you.' He lead her away. Once again she caught the whispers as he lead her in to a darker, more wider room.
This room seemed to be lit by illusion torches. The flames flickering quickly in the darkness. Pulled in roughly by her collar she was thrown in to the centre, a circle of white tape giving her room from the other memebers.
'Ah, a new member, Dave?' Came a voice from beyound a crowed of on lookers. Most of the room's attention had turned to her. He laughed. His predatory gaze locked on her form and her failing to move. He had noticed her clothing, and something about it came to his distaste.
'Strip.' Was all he said. Cold and cutting like when she first met him. She looked up to him with a simple yet efficient desperation. She didn't want to, she never had begged to anyone but her Master. Slowly she began to unzip her leather skirt, slipping it down her slender legs before stepping out of it,revealing a yellow-lace G-string with a small orange bow. Moving to her corsette she began to unbutton it, untill the last button popped open, allowing it to fall to the floor, her breasts were soon exposed to the people of this room.
'And your pretty underwear, sweety.' She looked to him, shaking her head lightly.
'Please. No.' Nibbling her bottom lip she looked to the floor, backing up two steps so her heals were on the border of the tape circle.
'Well, my dear. You can remove them. Or I will... That's the only option I will give you.'

Last edited by Hampers; 07-10-2008 at 07:11 AM.
Old 07-08-2008, 11:29 AM   #6
Trystaan
getDare Succubus

Lush Oreo. Very good. I will be reading till the end!
Old 07-08-2008, 11:34 AM   #7
oreo_is_back
getDare Sweetheart

Aw, ta boo. <3 I will starts on part three tomorrow now.
Old 07-09-2008, 08:36 AM   #8
andom4444
Moderator & Nice Guy

Very good

i wonder where you got osme of those ideas from :P

Hidden Public, Semi-Public, Exhibitionism, Nudity, Voyeurism, Toys, Light to Medium Pain (Pegs etc)
Limits:
Friends, Family, Scat, Beastiality, Hair, Findom, Work, Blood, Scat, Vomit

andom4444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 08:40 AM   #9
ramsies11
Distinguished Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreo_is_back View Post
Thank you. My heart near skipped a beat before posting it. My first modern story. Anyway, yes. Almost done on the second part. <3
ur heart skipped a beat and i thought u were the devil(joking,sorry)
but anyway great story
ramsies11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 08:42 AM   #10
oreo_is_back
getDare Sweetheart

Should have the third part done some time today... 'Tis taking a bit longer then the other two, but Aye.
Old 07-09-2008, 09:49 AM   #11
oreo_is_back
getDare Sweetheart

[Part three =D]

Taking in a deep, yet shuddering breath she rose her gaze once more, to the level of this Master, she spoke no words. Taking a hold of the thin peice of material, she began to slip it down her legs, allowing it to fall about her ankles. Stepping out out of it, she kicked it a few inches from her.
'Good. Hold your arms out and spread your legs.' She blinked almost dumb struck. She had heard of inspections, and even her Master would do it on occasions to humiliate her, but a room full strange people? This was new and very much worse. 'Please, you have had your eyeful, let me be now?' A simple laugh and she shuddered. His gaze seemed worse then that of her other half when he was disappointed in her. It seemed to peirce her very soul.
'We'll have had our full when I say we've had it. Do you understand?' She allowed her gaze to wander, smirks and whispers once again caught her sensitive hearing but this she was getting use too. Finally her eyes came to a stop back at this man. 'No more.'

Smiling, he had the gesture of sheer enjoyment to this new piece of entertainment not yet broken. He moved over to her with an elaborate ease, taking her once again roughly by the collar and deliberately dragging her out and away from the circle. At this point in time the whole room had their eyes on them, when another whisper caught her; 'No one's disobeyed an order from him before. Do you think he will send for Mik?'
She turned her head awkwardly to look at who was talking, but rudely she was tugged onward. Stopping only before a large cross, he turned to look at her.
' Will you continue to disobey my orders and do things the hard way? Or will you obey and make it slightly easy on your behalf?' She could not bear to look at him, her eyes giving off a weakness she could feel within her heart. She knew only her Master would be able to pick up on it if he could see her, but alas she was shown a mercy in him not being here to see this ultimate humiliation.
' The hard way it is then.' He hadn't let loose her collar just yet; the Leather was now cutting into the back of her neck. She needed to move to take the pressure off.
Turning once , he pulled her so her hands pressed against the upper ends of the cross to steady herself from following, once both hands were there, he latched her left in to a shackle.
'Sir, please!' Struggling in vain, he watched for a moment before moving slowly to her right side and continuing to bind her right wrist in the other shackle. Moving behind her, he brushed her hair behind her ear and whispered into it. 'Now, your legs are free, struggle and I will bind them too. Talk and I will gag you. You're bound for a specific reason, I don't want to hear your whining, do you understand me girl?'

Giving a brief nod, she could still feel his breath upon her neck, even after he took a step back from her. The crop with which he had hit her before: she could feel trailing up her inner thighs, over her Vulva and rear. There he lay it to rest for a brief second before pulling it back and giving one quick swipe. Biting her lip, she held back a whimper, remembering his words.
'Mm,very good. You're learning. Slowly but surely, you're learning.'
Once again she was able to hear the -wooosh- of the crop as it was quickly pulled back,l aying another hard swipe upon her bare buttocks. Breathing heavliy she began to pull absently at her chain shackles. At this point the swipes became more regular, she couldn't help but to fidget in her bounds. As each swipe became more harsh she began to whimper.
'Stopping only when he heard her whimper, he moved so that his chest was pressed to her back,whispering once again in to her ear.
'Didn't I tell you I didn't wish to hear your whining? I'm sure I did. Didn't I?'
Once again she gave a brief nod, taking in a deep breath, she could hear her heart beat in her ear, her blood pulsing about her form as though she'd run a marthon.
'Hm. I thought so.'

Unlocking each shackle he turned her, only to cuff her back up so she was facing the onlookers.
'Please, I am sorry... No more.'
'Sorry? Sorry! No. You don't know sorry. But you will.'
To this he rose his crop once more landing a swift blow upon her lower half. Pulling the crop away, he eyed the wet patch on the tip, a smile soon coming to the corner of his lips.
'Are you enjoying this wench?'
Shaking her head, her gaze fell downcast, only to be struck again. Gasping to the sudden and swift blow, she nibbled her lip.
'Do not lie to me. Never lie to me!'
Another blow, followed by another, untill the tip of the crop was pressed against her Clitoris. He left it there and watched her squirm. Her hair falling down upon her shoulders and curtaining her face.
'Master Mikal does not like disobedience and nor do I. You will learn to obey, or I will break every inch of you untill you beg me to stop. And even then, I will continue untill your body can physically take no more. Do you understand,wench?'
She did not reply, in stead nodding a third time. To this he pressed the crop firmly upon her Clit, causing her to gasp, squirm and nod. 'Sir... Yes. Yes, Sir, I understand.'

Last edited by Hampers; 07-10-2008 at 07:21 AM.
Old 07-09-2008, 09:58 AM   #12
Trystaan
getDare Succubus

This is actually really good Oreo. It's very well punctuated and grammerised (Dunno if that is a word) Cool plot aswell. Good to see the girl as the slave aswell. Haven't seen a good story like that for a while.

+rep if I have enough

xTrYsTaNx

(Now you have to comment on mine when I update it in a bit )

Soz I have to spread the rep around before I give it to you.
Old 07-09-2008, 11:02 AM   #13
oreo_is_back
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by andom4444 View Post
Very good

i wonder where you got osme of those ideas from :P
Indeed! I wonder where those dirty,disgusting,filthy ideas came from,Andom! I blame you. You corrupted me. =D
And thanks,Trys,boo. No worries about the Rep. It's being lame to me too.
Old 07-09-2008, 01:30 PM   #14
WhiteWingDemon

Wahhh.
Just as I was getting turned on it ended. How rude. Very good setting and atmosphere.

I await more and I expect it soon.
Old 07-09-2008, 01:34 PM   #15
oreo_is_back
getDare Sweetheart

No,no! You can't get turned on just yet! Lawl! Grip your testicles and hole tightly! But thanks. =]

Advertisements
Kink Talk