Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 10-23-2007, 09:24 PM   #1
userben
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to userben
Default iowa

ok i live in iowa and let me tell you it sucks period no if and or buts. the only sport iowa is even good at is wrestling. the only famous people to come out of iowa is slipknot (good band look them up) and asten kucther (man i suck at spelling) and he not even funny. plus no one know where iowa is. any one else think the state or country you live in suck and why
Old 10-23-2007, 09:29 PM   #2
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

My Oh my what a sour thread... Oh well, maybe if I lived in Iowa I'd be pissed too but... I don't! I am of one luckiest person in the world since I live in Montreal (great city!) I speak 2 different languages (although I massacre english way too often but at least I try...) But I'm sure there are worse places to be at nowadays...
SubMissChievous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 12:31 AM   #3
onknees
getDare Sweetheart

Iowa dont sucks...my Mistress comes from Iowa....Go go Burlington

I live in Paris...dont sucks also !
onknees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 10:03 AM   #4
userben
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to userben

Quote:
Originally Posted by onknees View Post
Iowa dont sucks...my Mistress comes from Iowa....Go go Burlington

I live in Paris...dont sucks also !
you have a mistress in iowa
Old 11-14-2007, 07:07 PM   #5
Traveler

Send a message via ICQ to Traveler Send a message via AIM to Traveler Send a message via MSN to Traveler Send a message via Yahoo to Traveler
Default Iowa September

Des Moines Renn Faire first three weekends, come find us next year at Sleepy Hollow Sports Park, east side by State Fair Grounds
Traveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 07:11 PM   #6
Glutgod
getDare Devil

Iowa is one of the best places ever! How dare you insult the place. I grew up there and that is where I remember my childhood! You don't need any fancy sports to make a state good, as long as it is not a city it rocks!
For us, the storm has passed. The war is over. And let us never forget those who journeyed into the howling dark, and did not return. For their decision required courage beyond measure. Sacrifice, an unshakeable conviction that their fight... *our* fight... was elsewhere. As we start to rebuild, this hillside will remain barren, a memorial to heroes fallen. They enobled all of us, and they shall not be forgotten
Glutgod is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk