Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

View Poll Results: Witch charecter are you most like? (read story first)
Scout 6 42.86%
Timmy 9 64.29%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-01-2010, 11:52 AM   #1
Thestoryofmylife<3
Account Banned

Post Taking advantage

"Yay! Saturday!" I shouted. As I walked down my hallway to get to the kitcken I over hear the weatherman say "...today's high of 97 so jump in the pool for one last time this year before...". "haha good old Steampad weather so unperdictable." I said quietly.

Apon entering the kitchen I find a note on the frige. "Your father and I have left for the day on bussniss we will be back tonight. Go ahead and walk to the pool or a friends house but be home before its dark if you are walking. You can stay out til 10 if you get a ride. You can have a friend over if you want. Love Mom and Dad". "again?" I said quietly.

After reading the note and eating I decide to go to the public pool only 4 blocks away. Arriving at the pool in half an hour, wearing my purple swim suit top on and a pair of yellow shorts. I pay the dollar to get in the pool and head to the girls locker room. Taking off my shorts, which reveal my matching purple swim suit bottoms. I put all my stuff in a locker and lock it up. Walking right out to pools edge, I dive right into the deep end of the pool and start swimming around.

It feels great and it feels like the water is in the mid 80’s I thought. I was swimming around for about 45 minutes, when Timmy this cute guy who was in my math class. Just then I remember back a month when He tried to ask me out at lunch. But ended up spilling chi tea on my new shirt. So I decide to get him back some how. I would have said yes to him but now I am just thinking of a away get him back. He is on the other side of the pool shooting hoops and his bored shorts are untied...Hmmmmm.

I start swimming towards him. Now that I am about ten feel away before I come up for air one last time. I see him, still playing basketball by himself in shalow end of the pool. Taking one last long deep breath I slowly sink under water and moved in. Ever so slowly I swim over to him making sure not to be seen. Being only inches away from his swim suit...I reach out and grab them.

As I start to pull and struggle to get them down, but they don't move much. Only a half an inch at first, but I keep start to pull harder until they slip on to his knees. Giving them one last good hard pull and they slip off his ankles.

Timmy falls over backwards and this all happens in 10 seconds. After this stuggle the water was to rough to get a clear picture of anything below it. Looks over at Timmy who looks like a deer in the headlights. After five seconds it hits him what just happened. He moved his hands quickly to cover himself. Scout was thinking dang, I didn’t get to see anything. After a little while Timmy's voice broke the silence as he yelled
“HEY GIVE ME MY SHORTS BACK!” Scout just started to laughted.
“IT’S NOT FUNNY! GIVE THEM BACK!” TIMMY shouted again but Scout just kept on laughing. Finally Scout said
“Let me see the goods.” in a calm tone.
“WHAT! ARE YOU CRAZY!?” Timmy Replied
“Nope! Let me see everything or you can kiss these shorts good bye!” After a few minutes Timmy finally agreed. Timmy moved his hands away and Scout couldn’t wait.

I had a bit of trouble seeing everything because of the water still, but a few seconds pasted and everything became clear. I couldn't believe it. A 16 year old boy was completely naked in front of me. Yes, I've seen my 8 year old brother naked when I helped give him a bath when he was younger, but that didn’t count. I started off at his face and worked my way down to his chest and then well worked abs. Then moving my eyes down. Down to the area I've been waiting to see the whole time. I looked down and saw his penis. I didn’t know what to think. It looked big and about 7 inches long and 2 and a half inch in diamiter and fully hard. my eyes were locked. It was like something you wouldn't see in a movie. I just couldn’t look away. After a minute of looking Timmy finally spok up
“Hey, are you done? Can I have my short back now?” “Don't worry I'll give them back...eventually.” Just then I got an idea. I started to put on Timmy’s bored Shorts and said.
“Don’t go anywhere, I'll be back.”
"Do I have a choice?" Timmy replied and frowned.

I just turned around and smiled at his remark knowing he really did not have a choice. Running off into the locker room. I opened my locker and get out my camera. I closed the locker and then left. Jumping back into the pool and swimming over to Timmy who looked scared to find out what I had in store for him.

Turning the camera on I said "Say cheese!” Then I started to take pictures of everything from his head to his toes. I had over 30 pictures in the end which I sent to my e-mail. I thought to myself I had pictures of Timmy naked...a real guy. So I teased Timmy some more before giving back his Shorts.
"OK Timmy, ready for your shorts back?" Scout said teasingly
"Yes!" Timmy Replied
“Well, then you need to come to my birthday party tomorrow.”
“Ok...Can I just have my shorts back now please."
"Only if you will be there it is starts at 5:30 P.M."
“Ok I will. Just give them back.”
“Okay” as I said with whine. I watched Timmy get dress as quickly as he could, and he left right away.

To Be Continued...

This is my first story. Tell me what you think I love feed back cause I might become an auther

I write stories

Dare me anything!

Truth me anything!

I love the color magenta!

I also live in my imagination!

Message me sometime. Yes?
Thestoryofmylife<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 01:41 PM   #2
222jkt
Account Banned

I like the story and I am Thestoryofmylife<3's twin and will be continuing the story for her.
DISLIKES: Ilegial, messy, permanet, Ilegial, messy, permanent,
222jkt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 03:28 PM   #3
222jkt
Account Banned

Default Part 2

Part 2
Let the Games begin

5:30 P.M. sharp I see Timmy walk to my back yard. I watch Timmy take off his shirt, shoes, socks, sun glasses and then jumped in. I invited about 10 people to my party but only afew to stay the night. After everyone was done swimming we went into the basement where I had an X-BOX 360, and a Wii hooked up to our flat screen. But we also had a pool table, small kitchen and a pin ball machine. It was the hang out room for the house were parties wer hosted. We played pool, X-BOX, and danced to some music. I noticed Timmy was not dancing, but it looked like he is enjoying the show the us girls are putting on.

By 11:30 people started to leave and I putting into action the plan I had. So I said
“Let’s play a game over here.” Everyone that was left came over. I told them to sit in front of me and I need a volunteer...
“Scout?" Scout's mom shouting down the stairs
“Yeah Mom?” Scout replied
“Your father and I are going to bed. Don’t wake us up."
“Ok.” I said turning back to face everyone.
“As I was saying. I need a volunteer. Oh! and it must be a boy.” I watched Timmy look around and to his discovery He noticed there was only 5 people left, but to his honnor he was the only boy. He muttered something under his breath but I could not make out was he said. All of our eyes were locked on him. He finally said
“I will do it.”
I then replied
“Ok. Come here and sit down" just then I threw a blanket over him and started the game.

I started by saying
“Ok take off one thing you don’t need.” He takes off his socks and gives them to me.
I repeat this question several times. In end I have his socks, shoes, shirt, pants and borad shorts.
Repating the question one more time Timmy finally spoke up
“Everything I have, I need.”
“Well is that your finally answer?” I questioned
“Yeah?” Reaching out to grab the blanket and in a blink of an eye, the blanket is laying a few feet from him.

Timmy looks like a deer in the headlights again. As he tries to dash for the blanket but I tackle him to the ground. Commanding Katie, Samantha, and Holly.
"get the rope!"
“WHAT!” He shouts as we tie up his hands and feet then we swiftly flip him so he is lying on his back. Then Holly comes up with an idea
"Why don’t we remove the Speedo girls?". Katie then shouts out
"Yeah...We can already see the gear inside." Then Holly starts to move her hands towards Timmys Speedo. Holly slowly starts to pull on the speedo. She moves it about an inch, then I give the signal...

To be Continued…
Old 09-03-2010, 09:52 AM   #4
222jkt
Account Banned

Am I not going to get any feed back on the story? My sister wants to know if she should continue.
Old 09-03-2010, 09:57 AM   #5
SAMaster

Default Story

I really like the story, got a lot of potential... please continue....

Everything else is prob a soft limit, which I like to see how far I am willing to go...
SAMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 06:19 PM   #6
222jkt
Account Banned

Default Part 3

Chapter 3: Releif

We all let go and get up off of Timmy, as we watch Timmmy open his eyes. He slowly opens them and blinks a few times. Blinking a few more times and then gets a puzzled look on his face. He just looks at use for a minute or two.
"what...you...wait...?" Timmy stars to mudder.
"Do you want us to explain?" I quickly speak up.
"YES!" He shouted with egerness
"Ok, well we have been wanting a guy to play T or D with us..."
"T or D?"
"Truth or Dare."
"Oh. Ok please continue."
"Ok well we have been wanting a guy to play truth or dare with us, and were wondering if you wanted to be apart of our games?"
Me and the other girls just look at him in wating for his response. A two or three minutes go by and we just watch him as he is tries to procces the infomation. He Finally speaks up...
"Well...Heck yes!"
"Yeah!...YESSSSS!...Finally!" We all cheer...
"But on one condition."
"Ummmm...what?" I reply with fear.
"Can I have my Cloths back?"
"Sure" repling with a chuckle.

I throw him his cloths and we all watch him get dressed. He got dressed pretty quickly probley in fear. I started to laugh in my head.
"Well its 2 o'clock in the morning, and we should probley get some sleep?"
Everyone agreed and we all took spots on the various couches and armchairs. I watched Timmy take the spot away from everyone. Probley afraid we were going to tackle him again.

That next morning I awoke with the strangest feeling. I looked around the room to see if anyone else was awake and sure enough Timmy was missing. I look around at Holly's face but it was being covered by her blacket. Next I look to Samantha and I come to find she had her face covered as well. With one final hope I franticly look towards Katies face and again I fand her face covered by her blanket. I was scared that Timmy had done something to my face while I was asleep. Since I could not see anyone elses face I hurry up to try and find a mirrior. Dashing to the bath room down here in our game room. I can't beleive it.

I can't beleive it I though. I can't beleive he did nothing to my face while we were asleep. Quietly I mumbled
"I probley would have done something to him." With an evil little laugh I just start to smile with releif, butit didn't last for long it quickly turned to a confused daze. Where would he be then I questioned myself.

Going back to lay down on my couch I hear a noise coming from upstairs. I quickly climb the stairs and peer through the cracked door at the top.
"Waffles!" I shout busting open the door. To my suprise I see Holly, Samantha, Katie, and Timmy up here eating waffles.
"I thought...weren't you...you guys." I said with a smile.
"Here Scout we have already made you a plate." said my dad.
"OK everyone dig in!" My mom shouted.
No one talked to each other for a good 15 minuets. Everyone was to busy eating.

After eating we all went back down stairs to pack up and leave the party. We exchanged cell phone numbers then left one by one. As I watch everyone leave I was planning for the next time we could all get together again, and then let the fun begin...

"Timmy its time for bed." My mom called
"OK mom" I shouted back. Crawling into bed that night I wondered what I was gettin my self into. What adventure lied ahead? I feel asleep that night with so many questions witch were going to be answered in the near future.

To Be Continued...
Old 09-06-2010, 10:25 PM   #7
ChazzTuck

I like the story but you should really either write from either first person (I went, we did, etc.) OR third person (scout's mom called her, etc.) It gets really hard to follow, especially if you are also going to be writing from the guy's perspective.
ChazzTuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 11:12 PM   #8
222jkt
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChazzTuck View Post
I like the story but you should really either write from either first person (I went, we did, etc.) OR third person (scout's mom called her, etc.) It gets really hard to follow, especially if you are also going to be writing from the guy's perspective.
You know at first was not seeing where you were you were coming from. But I went back and read it and see what you mean. Thanks for the advice I'll fix it
Old 09-07-2010, 11:04 AM   #9
wiz

Agree with ChazzTuck's advice, but keep on going, I am liking the story very much.
wiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 11:22 AM   #10
222jkt
Account Banned

Ok, I will fix it and I guess I didn't realize it because I always read it in my head so it sounds good haha but yes. The next post should be soon.
Old 09-08-2010, 06:43 PM   #11
222jkt
Account Banned

Smile Part 4

"Tell ne if this chapter read bette than the others. I also really like the feed back since I want to become a writter" ~thestoryofmylife<3

Chapter 4: The night.

Afew days after the party went by nothing really happened between anyone. Everyone started to get real buzy. Samantha moved away to lancaster. Katie and Holly both started dance class. And for me softball season just ended. I had a thought to text Timmy and see if he had anything going on but I didn't.

Afew more days past and it was friday night . I had no plans with any of my friend because they were all still busy. I decided to atleast see what Timmy was up to. A minute later I got a reply. It was Timmy I shouted in my head. With a smile on my face I read the text

"nothing really. You?"
"Yeah no plans here."
"Yeah I hate when I have no plans on a friday):"
"Yeah me too. Well hey since you have no plans wanna hangout at my house? My parents are gone. "
"Of cousrse! where do you live?"
"21154 pine needles dr."
"sweet! thats only 5 blocks down. c ya soon."
"ok bye"

It was almost dark and I thought he chickened out. Until I herd 5 knocks to a rythme which then ended with the door bell ring. I opened the door knowing it was Timmy.
"Hey, Timmy!" I said.
"Hey Scout!" he replied in a excited tone. I let him in and showed him around the house which I ended in my room. I didn't know if I should just ask him to play or casually ask after afew video games. Hmmmm I think I will take the...

"Excuss me?" I said after he interupted my thought.
"I said are we going to play truth or dare?"
"Well we can..."
"Good cause I am so ready! I thought about chickening out but I really want to play now." Timmy said excitedly
"Oh good cuz I didn't know if you really wanted to." The relief of asking him had passed and now I just couldn't stop smiling inside.
"well I do I have always wanted to play but never anyone to play with. Thanks." he said with a smile.
"well I'm glad you said something cuz i really did not know how I was going to ask you if you wanted to play."
"haha oh that would have been a problem, but I'm here now so lets paly!"

With that said I started the game. I asked him the first question...
"Truth or Dare?" He looked nervous, really nervous. It felt like he taking forever to answer, but finally spoke up.
"Truth" Timmy said.
"Ok. Have you ever eaten a bug?" I decided to start off real easy so I could get him hooked.
"No."
"Really? Well ok your turn."
"Ok...truth or dare?"
"Truth"
"Have you ever..." He looked like his mind drew a blank. I could tell he has never played this before and I guess this is how I was when I first played though. I did not know if I should help him out or let him figure it out on his own.
"Have you ever laid around in your underwear?"
"haha yep. Truth or dare?"
"dare?" Timmy said questioning his self, wondering if he really wanted to get though with it.
"I dare you to kiss me."
With out hesitation he leaned in and kissed me on the cheek. I thought to myself with a little dissapointment I was thinking on the lips but that will have to do.
"Truth or dare?" he asked me
"dare." I said confidently
"I dare you to put 2 ice cubes in each of your bra cups until they melt."
"Ok."

Where did this come from I thought to myself. I think Timmy did some research. Getting up I leave the room and head for the kitchen. Going into the freezer I grab 4 ice cubes and put 2 in each bra cup. I know the ice cubes are leaving a wet mark because i felt a drop of water hit my bare foot. While entering my room I say.
"Ok now its my turn. Truth or dare?"
"dare." he said this time with alittle more confidence.

"I dare you to only pick dare for the rest of the game"

"You can do that?!"

"Yep. Sure can." I said with a big smile on my face.

"Well, fine if you want to play like that. Truth or dare?"

"Dare" I said knowing He was going to dare the same thing for me.

"I dare you to only pick dare for the rest of the game like me." Timmy said acting really proud of himself and like he accomplished something.

"haha ok. I knew you were going to say that, but anyways truth or...dare."

"Uh...Dare?" he said with a confused look.

"Oh yeah, forgot, anyways I dare you to put this dress on." I said walking over to my closet pulling out 1 of the 2 only dresses I own but I pulled out the one I dont wear anymore. Handing Timmy the dress. He pauses for awhile like hes wondering if he should actually put it on. Then he starts to take off everything but his boxers and puts the dress on. I let out a little laugh witch causes him to turn around.

"HEY! Do you have to take pictures?"

"Haha actually yes I do."
He just looks at me with this your so evil face. Witch I am haha.

"Ok its my turn. I dare you to strip down to your underwear and then put on my cloths." wow that was a suprise I thought to myself. I think its time to go alittle bit harder. This is not hard I thought to my self as I was removing everything but my underwear. I started to put his cloths on and smelled his cloths and they smelled wonderful. I don't think I would mine if I had to wear his cloths for the rest of the game.

"Oh its my turn. I dare you to let me do your make up." I said and I watched this worried expression grow on his face.

"Don't worry its not perminent, and I will do it really good."

"Well I don't really have a choice do I?"

"Haha nope. Not really." With that I jumped up of my bed and started to grab everything I needed. I started with his lips putting this pretty pink lip stick on him. I then moved to his eyes and added mascara, eye shadow, and sparkles to finish up. Standing back to admier my work I started to laugh.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah."

"I'm sorry but you just look so pretty."

"Yeah, ok my turn, I dare you to go streaking down to the end of your street!" Timmy said with excitment.

Woah I said to myself, did he really just say what I think he said? Thinking quickly I replied With an evil smile growing on my face.
"Ok, but I dare you to do it with me!"

"Good." He started to smile.

"Good? I mean your streaking with me." I watched as his smile of acomplishment vanished from his face.

To Be Continued...
Old 09-09-2010, 08:45 AM   #12
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Good story so far. I'm interested to see what happens next.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 12:03 PM   #13
222jkt
Account Banned

Talking Part 5

Chapter 5: The big one

His smile vanished and he looked at me for a little bit.
"Are you serious?" He said
"Um yeah a dares a dare." I replied
"Yeah but, you, uh, fine lets go." He said and turned around really quickly so I wouldn't see that he was blushing.
"How are we going to do this?"
What do you mean?" I said
"I mean how do we start?"
"Just start undressing over there."
I watch him turn around and start to pull off the dress.
"I have already seen you entirely naked you don’t need to turn around." I said with a laugh. A few minutes later he is once again naked before me.
"haha looks exactly the same from the pool haha."
"Ha ha very funny, but can you just hurry up please?"

After a short while we were both standing in my room with only our shoes and socks on. Making sure the coast was clear before we left my house. We started to run down my street. By the time we had to turn around and go back our late night streak turned into a midnight naked walk. I could just about see the lights to my house when I see Timmy's back start to light up. I whip my head around and see 2 headlights coming over the hill.

"Timmy look!"
Timmy turns around and we start to make a dash for the bushes on the side of the road. We both leap over the first bush we see and wait till the car passes.
"I think we were seen." I say after the car passes
"Yeah me to...Hey feel my heart it beating really fast." Timmy said with excitement.
"Wow that is beating fast, oh feel mine." I replied by pulling his hand off his chest and placed it on mine.

We start to leave our hiding place and walk about 10 feet before we see a car with its blinker on turning on to this road. Quickly dashing towards the nearest bush again and waiting for the car to pass. We quickly leave our hiding place without looking this time and start to jog down the street franticly trying to get home before any more cars come.

"We are almost there Scout!" Timmy shouts.
"I know but look!" I said pointing to my right.
"Another car, Geez can't we ever get to your house?"
"Its 3 cars but Yeah I know."
"Dang."
We jump off to the side of the road not even looking at witch way the cars are going. I hear 2 cars pass.
"Do you think one of them went straight?" I asked
"I guess but I think we should wait a few minutes before we go." Timmy suggested
"Good idea." I said with a smile.

I finally start to stand up giving Timmy a signal to follow and walk out of the bush. Timmy starts to get ahead of me and Right before Timmy goes to open the door.
"Wait!" I shouted softly
"What?!" Timmy replies with a nervous look.
"I...I...I think...my...parents are home."
I see Timmy freeze up and barley manage to ask.
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah look the car is here."
"Oh, crap." Timmy says.

I start to think on how to get into my house without letting my parents see me...or Timmy for that matter. I know I am running out of time and I start to think harder.
"Oh I got it, follow me." I said motioning Timmy to follow me around back. I lead Timmy to my bed room window witch is about 15 feet up.
"Come on give me a boost." I commanded Timmy.
"Fine" Timmy said.
"Here let’s stand on this card table."

I had Timmy help me up first and then let Timmy get up while I thought of the next move. Just then I felt something hit the back of my upper thigh, I had a feeling it was Timmy's penis but wasn't sure...
"Timmy?"
"Yeah?"
"Did you’re...never mind; just give me a boost up to my window." I reached up and grabbed the ledge. I felt my boobs getting pressed to the side of my house.
"Ok now push me up" giving another command to Timmy.
"You know I would have a pretty good view from down here if we had a full moon out tonight."
"Ha ha very funny, just push."

I suddenly felt Timmy's hand push up on my butt. I was going to say something but I knew he couldn't see anything so I just let him. I finally got into my room and just a minute later I herd someone knock on my door. I dash to put on a shirt and pants while I push all Timmy's cloths and the dress under neigh my bed.
"Scout, are you in there?" my mom questioned.
"Yeah, be right there." I said quickly. As I opened the door...
"Yeah mom?" I asked
"I was just wondering if you were home and what you are doing..." she trailed off and glanced at my boobs. I quickly started to speak up
"Yeah just about to go to bed. Good night."
"Ok." she said still staring at my boobs. "...Good, night, and oh me and your father are going to a party and will be back tomorrow, around lunch"
I start to close my door when my mom speaks up again.
"Oh and your brother is still at his friends we will pick him up when we get back."
"Yeah ok mom, good night."

I closed my door and waited a few minutes laying in bed. I almost fall asleep when I hear a pebble hit the window.
"Oh my gosh, Timmy!" I dash out of bed and run to the window."
"Well its about time my balls are freezing."
"Haha good."
"Why is that good?"
"Cause you made my nipples hard and my mom noticed."
"Oh, how'd I do that?"
"When you pushed me up to my window you were pushing my on my butt."
"Oh. I thought your thigh felt a little squishy haha."
"Oh thanks."
"You’re Welcome, so how are you getting me up." Timmy replied.
Just then I throw down a bed sheet rope. I watch Timmy the whole time he climbs the rope.

As Timmy reaches the top he falls in to my room and I throw him some cloths. He starts to put on the pink pajama pants, grey tank top, and baby blue sweatshirt.

"Hey, wait this is not my cloths."
"Yeah I know."
"...Your going to make me wear this isn’t you?"
"Yes sir, all night because you’re sleeping over."
"Well where are my cloths?"
"That’s my secret" I said with an evil smile.
"Well can I at least have my boxers?"
"Nope, but you can have these."
"Oh no I'm not going to wear some of your undies."
"Oh really, well I dare you to wear them."
"But I" He says and grabs them from my hand.
"You are really meant you know that."
"Mhmmmm" I said then smiled with accomplishment.

He starts to take off the pajama pants but then stops and says.
"Wait it’s my turn though so I dare you, to sleep naked."
"Ok fine but now, it’s my turn. So I dare you to sleep with in those pink pajama pants that grey tank top, and baby blue sweatshirt and, my undies."

To Be Continued...

Hope you are enjoying my story
Old 09-17-2010, 03:07 PM   #14
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by 222jkt View Post
Hope you are enjoying my story
You mean your twin sister's story which you're writing on here for her!
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 08:41 PM   #15
Desril

It's pretty good, I'm curious as to how it's going to turn out
Desril is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, naked, pool, swimming, truth