Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-15-2011, 01:06 PM   #1
Ryann

Default Summer camp

Characters:
Nick;5'6", short brown hair, turquoise eyes, a nice tanned body, semi-muscular and 15 years old.
Jake;5'7", short dirty blonde hair, dark brown eyes, also a very nice tan, extremely fit and 16 years old.
And some other characters but these are the main 2.

It was one dreadfully hot summer day, in the middle of August, and to make it even worse Nick had received the heartbreaking news that he was going to have to go to summer camp, for a month...

"Nick! Get down here now! Were going to be late!" screamed Nick's mom. "I'm coming mom! I have to finish packing my clothes real quick, I'll be right down!" Nick yelled back. Nick took his time putting his clothes into his suitcase. He was trying to enjoy the last few moments of freedom for a month.. So he thought.

It took an hour to get to the camp. Nick looked up and saw the welcoming sign. Welcome to camp Smokey! When nick got there, there was already a bunch of kids there waiting. Nick looked around, hoping that maybe he'd get lucky and spot someone he knew. After a couple minutes he gave up and decided he'd have to make some friends.

*"Attention everyone! Please all gather in front of the cafeteria to get your rooms!" screamed the loudspeaker. Nick made his way to the cafeteria. The camp was huge, and after what seemed to be forever and some wrong turns he finally made it. When he got there, most of the kids already got their rooms.*

"Ok next is Josh and Justin in room a102." yelled the staff member who was giving out rooms. After about 30 minutes of standing there, and nick not getting his name called, he got *a little scared. "hello there, and what might your name be?" asked the staff member. "I'm Nick sir." "Oh here you are, we thought you were a no-show. Your in room a127 with Jake. If you need help finding it, feel free to ask a staff member." "Ok thanks" and with that Nick was on his way to finding his room.

Knock! Knock! Knock! Nick banged on the door a few times. * *After a few moments the door opened. "oh hey! You must be Nick?" Jake asked. "yeah I had some troubles finding the cafeteria and missed my name being called." "yea it's a big camp, but it's all cool, I thought I was going to be here alone" said Jake. "Well I'm here now, where should I put my stuff?" "I set up mine on the right there, so the left bed is yours." Nick unpacked his stuff *as Jake watched him. "So now that your settled in and all whatcha wanna do?" Jake asked. "Well, since well be spending the next month together why don't we learn some stuff about each other?" replied Nick. "Ok sure" replied Jake.
Old 05-15-2011, 01:47 PM   #2
sexyboi

Disss izz soo fukinnn shttt
sexyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 03:06 PM   #3
Electric

This is really good so far! I cant wait to hear the next chapter! :3
However, I would slow the pace a bit and try and add as much detail as you can - other than that, excellent story!
Electric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 03:21 PM   #4
Dylan xX
Distinguished Member

Nice intro!

The only advice I could give is to space out what they're saying into individual lines. Makes it wayyy easier to read.

Other than that, keep up the good work!

-Dylsterr
Old 05-15-2011, 03:52 PM   #5
gotdared

Send a message via MSN to gotdared

I definitely agree with the people above. (idk about the first one :P) I also wanna praise you for more of a new idea! I haven't read any other MxM summer camp stories! I'm excited for more bro

My stories:
The Game of Bets (MxM Non-Fiction) [FINISHED]
It's About Love (LGBT Fiction) [DISCONTINUED]

If you are ages 13-16 and want to play truth or dare, ask me anything, or just talk send me a PM!

So much more than a best friend. <3

tumblr

gotdared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 07:19 PM   #6
sizzle

im definitely interested in reading more of this! you have my attention, keep going~
Old 05-16-2011, 08:18 PM   #7
Ryann

"So do you play any sports?" asked Jake.
*"Yea I play soccer and baseball, what about you?"
"I play baseball and I'm terrible at soccer." Jake laughed.*
! Bzz! Bzz! Nicks phone was going off. He pulled his iphone out of his pocket, trying to show it off, and looked at the inbox. It read, "Have a great time at camp call me before you go to sleep and your money is in the bottom part of your suitcase, *Love mom" Jake was leaning over *just enough to get a quick glimpse of the text.

"Tell mommy you love her and let's get something to eat I'm starving" joked Jake. Nick was turning a slightly reddish color with the embarrassment of the text.*
"Yea yea smart ass let's go I'm hungry to" replied Nick. Nick texted his mom back, " Ok love you" and with that they were on there way to the cafeteria. They walked through the long blue halls, each footstep echoing through the building. After what seemed an eternity, they made it to the cafeteria. Nick thought this was like heaven. There was a couple of places that you could go to get something to eat. He looked around at the signs above the rooms, Pizza... Sandwiches... Hamburgers... Hotdogs and Dessert. Nick and Jake both looked at each other and immediately knew what each other was thinking. They walked over to the dessert room. When they walked in, they took a few quick looks at the menu above the cashiers head, and were ready to order.*

"I'll have the banana split please" Jake asked. And with that, the cashier signaled the chef to make it. Jake watched closely as he made it. The chef *took the almost Perfect looking bananas and cut them up into small pieces and placed it on the plate. He then took out bryers vanilla ice cream and put a few scoops on the plate. He poured some hersheys chocolate syrup on top and put it in the microwave. When he took it out he threw some sprinkles on top and handed it to the cashier. Jake thought this was to die for and he didn't even taste it yet.*

"That'll be two dollars please" demanded the cashier. Jake took out his wallet and pAyed for it. Meanwhile Nick was practically drooling over this banana split. He thought it looked so good he ordered one also.*
"I'll have the same thing please" nick asked.
The cashier nodded and the chef *made another one.
"Two dollars please" asked the cashier. Nick went to grab his wallet, he reached in his back pocket, and nothing. There was nothing there. He remembered that he forgot to grab it.*
"What's wrong nick?" Jake asked with a puzzled look on his face.
"I forgot my wallet in our room.." Nick replied.*
"Oh let me pay for it then, you. Can owe me later" Jake replied.

"Thank you so much! I love you bro!" and Nick ran up and gave Jake a hug. Jake thought this was a little weird, but went along with it. The boys ate their food in an awkward silence. When they finished, they walked back together, still in silence.

When they got back to their room, they both decided to get there pjs on. Usually Nick slept in his boxers, but he barley knew Jake. Since there was no bathroom in their room, both boys looked the other way as they got dressed.*

Nick went through his bag, and finally found his wallet. He took it out and gave two dollars to Jake.*

"Thanks again for buying me that before" said Nick.
"Yea, no problem" replied Jake.
"Ahh I'm tired and it's the first day, so I I'm going to get some sleep. I'll see ya in the morning" whispered Jake
"Ok night" said Nick

Last edited by Ryann; 05-17-2011 at 01:51 PM.
Ryann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 12:04 PM   #8
VarsityLAXSoCal

I'm really liking this story so far! keep up the great writing!
VarsityLAXSoCal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 01:22 PM   #9
Ashy-J

really goooood story, keep it coming

My Kink Talk Album - 18+ Photos
Ashy-J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 03:10 AM   #10
Ryann

"Morning sunshine!" screamed Jake. Nick jumped out of his bed in the fear of something was wrong. After a few moments he finally caught up with reality and punched Jake.
"Ouch what was that for?!" Jake asked sarcastically.
"You scared the shit outa me!"
Nick was finally wide awake.

"But did I deserve that?"
"Yes you did, if you do it again I'll punch you again.. Even harder" insisted Nick.
"Oh alright my bad bro, but since your up what do you want to do now?"
"Well I need a shower, and I guess well explore the grounds when I'm ready?" Nick asked.
"Ok I'll be waiting at the main gate" Jake said.
"Ok see ya in fifteen." Nick replied. Jake went off to get something to eat, and try to find the main gate again. This camp was over 400 acres and had plenty to do for everyone. Five minutes after Jake left, Nick took his shower. When he got out he threw a towel around himself, and walked briskly to his suitcase.*
He grabbed a pair of grey boxer-briefs and put them on. He walked over to his laptop and opened it up. Nick logged on to msn and looked for the weather. It was suppose to be 97 degrees out. He walked back over to his suitcase, put a shirt on and some shorts. The next part was the hard decision, flip flops or his new 200$ Nike 6.0s. He decided to go with his Nikes. Nick sprayed his axe kilo on him and walked out. After a few minutes of wondering around for the entrance, he finally found the main gate. And there was Jake waiting for him.*

"Hey" Jake said.
"I never thought I'd find this again haha" Nick joked.
"Well you find it, and I think I found something we can do.
"What is it?"
"There's a zipline from one side of the camp to the other!" Jake said excitedly.
"Well then why are we still standing here lead the way!" Nick said.
And off they went. They were going to, probably, the coolest thing that the camp had. The zip line was 100ft In the air, and went from one side of the camp to the other.

When they got there, they were approached by two of the staff members.*
"Hello there boys, I know that you came here for the zip line. But unfortunately you have to be eighteen or older. Or you have to have a parents signature." said the staff.

"Damn.. It looked so fun to" Jake said.
"Yea I really wanted to go on it to, maybe next time our parents come we can get their signatures." Nick stated.
"Yea hopefully we will"

"Well that kinda killed the spirit of my day, I don't know about you, so I'm going to go back and hang out in the room for a little." said Nick.
"Yea I think I'll join you in that." Jake replied.

The two boys walked along the jagged dirt path. After a few minutes of walking they finally reached their room.

"So now what do you want to do?" Jake asked.
"Hmm, I have no idea haha." Nick replied.*
"Why don't we play a game?" Jake offered.
"I'm up for anything right now." Nick answered.
"Well I have some cards, we can play black jack or something?" Jake offered.
"Sure" Nick said. And with that, for the next hour the boys played black jack.*
"Now I'm getting bored of this to" Nick stated.
"Well, why don't we play something else?" Jake said.
"What else can we play?"
"Why don't we play truth or dare?" Jake said.
"Wow I have not played that since like 5th grade, but hell, I'm up for just about anything right now." Nick replied.
*"Ok I guess I'll go first, truth or dare?" Jake asked.
"I'll take..."
Old 05-20-2011, 09:49 AM   #11
italia13calcio
Account Banned

Default Truth!

Truth! Everyone picks truth first haha
italia13calcio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 04:11 PM   #12
gotdared

Send a message via MSN to gotdared

Quote:
Originally Posted by italia13calcio View Post
Truth! Everyone picks truth first haha
He should make it dare just to prove you wrong I'm really likin the story, keep it up I can't wait to see where it goes. <3

My stories:
The Game of Bets (MxM Non-Fiction) [FINISHED]
It's About Love (LGBT Fiction) [DISCONTINUED]

If you are ages 13-16 and want to play truth or dare, ask me anything, or just talk send me a PM!

So much more than a best friend. <3

tumblr

gotdared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 09:50 PM   #13
daremaster 1
getDare God

Wow this is really good! Keep it up!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 06:59 PM   #14
daremaster 1
getDare God

When do you plan on posting?