Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2024, 03:08 AM   #1
AmorDolor

Male 38/male/slave seeks 21+/any sex/dom in EU (merciless)

38/male/slave seeks 21+/any sex/dom in EU (merciless)

hello a/all!
i'm writing this as a task for my soon former Mistress, while wearing nipple clamps and a BIG buttplug! (it's part of the task as well)

few words about my recent time: i've found my beloved Mistress during summer 2023 and it had been an amazing time for months.
we went to parties, had private sessions on and off line, lot of pain, lot of humiliation, lot of fun for both.

then in december 2023 her job brought her to another country, so parties and real time meeting got difficult. moreover, she met a woman she enjoys spending time with, vanilla time, making de facto this relationship over or, at best, on hiatus.

so, she gave me several final tasks, being writing this ad one of them.
  • is it you in the avatar? yes it's me
  • who am i looking for? anyone sadist enough to replace her.
  • gender? i was told to write that it doesn't matter: tbh for something serious i must admit i'd prefer a Mistress instead of a Master. for casual play instead it really doesn't matter.
  • age? anoyone of major age (so 18 + or 21+ depending on where you live)
  • kind of relationship? actually, any type, from one shot session to FTR, from online only to offline only and anything in between. over here i'm expecting to find mainly online though.
  • physical appearance? doesn't matter at all.
  • anything else? yes, one golder rule: i have a safe word, and i use to whine a lot.
    so, you must not be scared giving hard punishment and/or humiliations and going on until i have to use my safe word: if you're more like "it's too much i stop" before my safe word, i don't think we could be a good fit. sadist, cruel and merciless, that's what i'm looking for.

ok, but what i can do for my you? actually, anything within limits, which are scat, illegal, crossdressing, blood (so needles too), family and friends. also, boring and lame tasks are off as well.
few examples? i can attach weights to a spiked balls parachute and make them swing, with strong clamps attached to nipples while gurgling piss and going on until you're satisfied; i can punch my nuts hundreds of times, i can wear a big buttplug for hours (like now), i can whip myself on command... anything painful and/or humiliating that rocks your boat, i will do.

and what about face? well it's a yes, but not straight away. (i have a mask though)
no offence but there so many kind of people out there, and i can't tell if you're genuine and legit from just few messages.

to communicate i use skype (id in signature), fetlife (same username, amordolor) and PMs over here. i also have telegram but won't give out its id on public post, message me for that.

few last words about real life: i am totally open to real life meetings. i live in Italy but i move around Europe.
i still have a job though so let's be clear, my priorities are: family, work, bdsm.

well that's all.... i hope you've found reading this ad interesting, and you will contact me!

kneeling down, with big buttplug up in arse, this, maybe yours, slave is out.

(buttplug drop)

Limits: scat, public, crossdressing, family and friends, illegal, harmful

SKYPE: live:.cid.e538e693debbc58 feel free to msg me there
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk