Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-22-2023, 01:15 AM   #1
Hwrd
Truth Freak

Default Hwrd's incredibly humiliating experience

I'm writing this with a huge lump of mushy cake in the front of my panties. Unfortunately for me, I'm not allowed to get cleaned up until I tell you all about the incredibly humiliating dare I just completed!

This dare was dreamed up by the incredible somekindofcreature who is so good at humiliating me and making me squirm! After completing this wonderful task, she asked me to write a public report so the good people of GD can enjoy my humiliation. She would love it if you teased me about it because it is truly one of the most humiliating experiences of my entire life!

My ears are already getting hot and I haven't even started telling the story yet lol.

The first part of the dare required me to complete 40 swirlies... somekindofcreature told me that if she was with me, she would really press my face into the toilet for the last one, so she told me to make the final swirlie an extra bad one. So humiliating!!

The next part of the dare was to enjoy a delicious dessert! Sounds lovely, right? Well, not quite! The idea was to eat something similar to a tres leches cake, except instead of sweet sponge cake drenched in milk, I would be eatinga piece of German chocolate cake soaked in Italian dressing! Tasty! And that's not all! This delicious recipe was to be plated and enjoyed from on top of the toilet tank!

Not to gush, but this is such a clever and devious task! Somekindofcreature is just so good at making me squirm!

When it was time to start the task, I gathered my supplies and moved them into the bathroom. I got down in front of the toilet, lowered my head into the bowl, panicked for a second because I was about to get a swirlie lol, then dunked my head into the toilet and started flushing! When I completed the third swirlie, I realized I was dripping all over my clothes. I took my shirt off and sat shirtless in front of the toilet, feeling little beads of toilet water drip down my back and down my chest. It was such a humiliating position, but it made me really excited too... this is humiliating but I know Somekindofcreature would want me to tell you... I started playing with my nipples as I sat there dripping toilet water. This is so embarrassing to write! See, I told you this was a humiliating experience!!

After the 15th swirlie, I checked my messages and saw that Somekindofcreature reminded me that the cake needs to soak in the dressing for a little while. I'm not as sophisticated as she is, so I was just going to dump some dressing on it and chow down. Good thing she checked in! So then I got up from in front of the toilet, and poured a generous (like, really generous) amount of Italian dressing onto the cake. The mixture of cake and Italian dressing smelled really gross and made me recoil at the thought of actually eating it!

With that in order, I returned to the toilet and continued my swirlies. Flush flush flush... until I got to big number 40... the one Somekindofcreature wanted me to make extra bad! I lowered my head into the toilet, pressed my forehead to the bottom of the bowl, counted to 5 (which was enough time for an ocean of toilet water to fill my nose), then flushed! My head was in just the right position for the swirling water to come rushing into my nose, so I sucked up a ton of it! When I pulled my head out of the toilet, all I could smell was toilet water! Ick!!

My hair was so wet, I could feel it dripping down my back and soaking my panties. Such a gross feeling!

After that, I took my piece of cake and placed it on top of the toilet tank. It looked.... disgusting. The dressing didn't really look like it was soaking in very much... some of it was running down the sides of the cake and forming little pools on the plate. Gag. This was going to be so gross!

I took a little piece with my fork, swirled it around in a pool of dressing, and cautiously put it in my mouth... Oh my god it was so gross!! I described it to Somekindofcreature as a Frankenstein's monster of flavors. It was kind of sour... but also a little sweet too? Just an absolutely disgusting combination of flavors.

If the flavor was bad, the texture was even worse. It was so incredibly mushy! I didn't even have to chew it much... it just turned to slop in my mouth. Ugh, I'm gagging just thinking about it!!

I took 2 more bites, which resulted in 2 separate gagging fits. I love to gag btw. Little insider info about Hwrd. Thank me later.

After I finished gagging, I playfully asked somekindofcreature for mercy... and she was kind enough to grant it! On one condition... I had to shove the remaining amount of cake down the front of my panties. This is so humiliating to type lol.

Being the obedient little masochist I am, I took the plate, pulled the waistband of my panties away from my body, and let the cake drop right in. Such a gross, squishy feeling!! Immediately I started squirming all around as my panties smushed it up against my body!

I was instructed to keep the cake in my panties until I posted this report! If you're wondering what it's like to write a report with a big mess of mushy cake in your panties... it's difficult and humiliating!

I hope you all enjoy reading this report! It was incredibly embarrassing to write and I'm already blushing at the thought of you all reading it! It is Somekindofcreature's sincerest wish that you will take the time to tease me for the many embarrassing things I did during the completion of this task! Please laugh at me for her, she would absolutely love it!

Thank you for reading, and an extra big thank you to Somekindofcreature for the incredible task!

Edges completed: 2,209/18,778
Last orgasm: December 15, 2023
In orgasm denial until October 28, 2024
My orgasms belong to PetiteEmma
She has made me edge 3,647 times
She has kept me in a hanging wedgie for a collective 35 hours

PM Dares

Likes: wedgies, spankings, nipple clamps, pee holding, bondage, humiliation, edging, long term orgasm denial

Last edited by Hwrd; 12-22-2023 at 01:33 AM.
Hwrd is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to Hwrd for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk