Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2024, 06:10 PM   #1
FTMFemboy

Male 25/trans-male/sub seeks any age/male/master in any place (low-key m/s)

25/trans-male/sub seeks any age/male/master in any place (low-key m/s)

Hello, I am looking for an online-only master who would be willing to be low-key. I have a partner, but I am a top in our relationship and am seeking a little bit of release for myself. I would be strictly sub, non-romantic. I am a very obedient sub and love to please. I have at least 8 years experience with online m/s, and I would like to continue that. I have been on T for three years, I have had T-dick growth, I have had no surgeries as of yet. I am 5'1, chubby, pale skin and dark hair.

This would be a through-text-only thing, and fairly anonymous throughout the duration. I would like to have daily tasks and things to do while I'm at work, which is delivering as an independent contractor (my base of operations is my car). Occasionally I would also like tasks to do while in the shower and am willing to do secret tasks around my partner as well.

PLEASE BE CREATIVE.

Pms are open, please let me know if you have questions or if you're interested

My likes/limits/dislikes:

Likes: pussy stretching/holding, anal play, nipple play/pain, hidden public, ice play, toothpaste play, short-term chastity(I've made my own cock cage to fit my anatomy), creative tasks, crossdressing, overstim, humiliation and derogatory language, enemas, bathroom control, hidden public masturbation, hidden bondage, hidden nudity, female anatomical terms(pussy, cunt, tits) , etc (all I can think of for now)

Soft limits: a lot of pics, body writing, (that's all I can think of for now)

Hard limits: video, voice chat, full public, family, illegal, permanent, scat, food play, dangerous, expensive, friends, strangers, blackmail, face pics, visible to my partner, misgendering, etc (all I can think of for now)

Last edited by FTMFemboy; 01-05-2024 at 06:57 PM.
The following user says Thank You to FTMFemboy for this post:
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk