Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-06-2023, 09:53 PM   #1
Noone1
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

Default Get Revenge on Noone1

I've been spamming other people's threads with tasks for them to do. This is your chance to get revenge on me. Or just torture me because you want to!

I'm going to plan on this thread being open for one week. It will close for keywords on Friday, October 13th at the end of the day. I won't start on tasks until they're all in, so they'll have a chance to build up. Once I start the edges from this, I won't be allowed to orgasm until all edges are complete.

You can post up to three keywords in each reply, no repeats in a single post. No double posting unless it's been 4 or more hours since the last post. Any posts by me count as a new reply, so posting after me isn't double posting and my posts will also count towards bonuses.

Edit: It seems only fair that people I’ve targeted should have extra power. If I’ve spammed a thread of yours, you are allowed 4 keywords and also to post after 1 hour instead of 4 if no one else has.

I will use my ball slapper for all the spanks, because it's easy to use on myself and hurts a good amount.

I tried to keep amounts somewhat doable so I will be able to complete everything! I will report on my experiences with these tasks.

Note: You can't use this thread against me in other threads/tasks. Example: "If you don't reply in time, double all the keywords from this post" will not be allowed.

Keywords

SPANK: 20 spanks per buttcheek
CANE: 5 solid, hard hits with my new cane to my butt
THIGH: 10 spanks per inner thigh
FEET: 3 spanks to each foot
SLAP: 1 hard face slap to each cheek
GAG: 5 minutes of wearing a (small) penis gag
BIT: 5 minutes of wearing a bit gag
CLIP: 5 minutes of wearing intense chip clips on my nipples
EDGE: I will edge once, or twice if you add a 2 (still a single keyword)
SIT: I will sit on my spiky mat for 2 minutes
LAY: I will lay with my chest pressed into my spiky mat for 3 minutes
STILL: I will lay still on the floor with no distractions for 3 minutes
PLUG: I will wear my glass plug for 1 hour
BEADS: I will wear my anal beads for 1 hour
ELECTRO: 5 minutes of wearing my anal electrode. Specify medium or high if you’d like, default is in between medium and high.
DUAL ELECTRO: 5 minutes of wearing my anal electrode and vaginal electrode at the same time. Specify medium or high if you’d like, default is in between medium and high.

You may specify adding peppermint to PLUG or BEADS, but only if it's been at least 5 of your own replies since the last time you've included it (and to only one keyword in a single reply). Peppermint itself doesn’t count as a regular keyword though. So you could have this for example: PLUG with peppermint, BEADS, SPANK. Just wait 5 more of your own posts before using it again.

Bonuses
If this thread reaches 50 replies, I will do one minute of clover clamping per 10 replies. BONUS ACTIVATED!

If this thread reaches 100 replies, all spanks (to butt, thighs, and feet) starting from the beginning of the thread will double. Does not apply to cane strokes. BONUS ACTIVATED!

If this thread reaches 200 replies, I will spank each nipple hard once for every 5 replies. Multipliers won’t apply to this. Damn, we got here BONUS ACTIVATED!

If this thread reaches 250 replies, I will double all cane strokes to my butt, starting from ones added at the beginning of the thread. BONUS ACTIVATED!

If this thread reaches 300 replies, spanks (to butt, thighs, and feet) starting from the beginning of the thread will triple instead of double.

If this thread reaches 369 replies, cane strokes will triple instead instead of double.

If this thread reaches 400 replies, you may now add up to 4 edges at a time (starting from the 400th post, previous edges aren’t increased).

If this thread reaches 420 replies, all face slaps will be doubled, starting from the beginning of the thread.

If this thread reaches 500 replies, I won’t orgasm until every single thing from this thread (including bonuses) is complete, plus 24 hours afterward. No orgasming allowed will start as soon as I find out it's reached 500. Additionally, 5 edges may be added per post starting from this point. (Please don't get here!!!)

POSTS TRACKED HERE

PM Dares Currently Paused (need a break)
Likes, Dislikes, Limits
Toys/tools I have available

Last edited by Noone1; 10-10-2023 at 10:52 PM. Reason: Clarified things, adding more reply bonuses and another keyword. Added tracker
Noone1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2023, 10:04 PM   #2
Ponies
Silly Little Filly

Spank, Clip, Electro...

I should be in bed, but you bet I need to get a post in for this!

Loves: MLP, pics, cute things, acting girly, xdressing, embarrassing shopping, wetting
Likes: Rules, hypnosis, age play, makeup, humiliation, spankings, public
Limits: friends & family, live cam, public nudity

PM Dares | My Rules
Today's Role Rules: Mare
Ponies is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Ponies for this post:
Old 10-06-2023, 10:25 PM   #3
Noone1

Thanks Ponies for the first reply! I just edited to say that if I’ve spammed a post of yours (so definitely you are included in that), you may use four keywords instead of three, and also may reply again after an hour if you were the last to post.

I may regret this but I have targeted you quite a bit!

Likes, Dislikes, Limits
Old 10-06-2023, 10:44 PM   #4
Bear21
Distinguished Member

Spank, plug, beads.

You may not walk right after this
Bear21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2023, 01:39 AM   #5
herpderp42
getDare Addict

BEADS, EDGE 2 (I can add the 2 without any cost, right? Otherwise only 1) and SPANK
Old 10-07-2023, 01:43 AM   #6
Noone1

Yes, it counts as a single keyword. And by answering this, I’m opening it up for you to post again immediately

Likes, Dislikes, Limits

Last edited by Noone1; 10-07-2023 at 02:05 AM.
Old 10-07-2023, 07:23 AM   #7
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

THIGH GAG CLIP
Those 3 will do for this post.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2023, 08:12 AM   #8
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

THIGH GAG CLIP
Again.
Old 10-07-2023, 09:23 AM   #9
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

THIGH GAG CLIP
Again.
Old 10-07-2023, 11:25 AM   #10
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

CLIP

LAY

STILL

glad to see this getting some traction.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2023, 04:09 PM   #11
DareKiller
getDare Sweetheart

Gag
edge 2
beads
DareKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2023, 03:38 PM   #12
Noone1

Well, we’ve already hit the first bonus in under a day!

“If this thread reaches 50 replies, I will do one minute of clover clamping per 10 replies”

So for 50 posts, 5 minutes of clover clamping. But there’s still almost a week left for people to post. And I will round up at the end. So if the posts ended now (even just over 50), it would be 6 minutes of clover clamping.

I can’t say I’m super excited about such painful clamping, but I also knew when I set that up that it would likely be reached at some point. Maybe not so soon though!

Likes, Dislikes, Limits
Old 10-07-2023, 03:46 PM   #13
mattreferee1
getDare Sweetheart

SPANK CANE and CLIP

Likes - Humiliation, Spanking, CBT, Pain, Chance Dares, Being Controlled, Photos, outdoor dares, Streaking (at night), forced bi

Curious - anything else

Limits - Family or Friends, Permanent or Dangerous

my PM dares
mattreferee1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2023, 05:58 PM   #14
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Spank cane thigh

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
Old 10-07-2023, 10:11 PM   #15
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Cane, electro, dual electro

PM Dares

Toys:

Advertisements
Kink Talk