Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old 09-07-2023, 07:47 AM   #1
Rijiu32

Default Kik Potluck Game

Apparently, it's a game inspired by 'Potluck'.

Rules are simple, everyone takes a dish(dare) from table, then puts back another one.

Here is a simplified example:
Poster A:
Dish 3 looks delicious, I'll take it.
And I bring another dish to share, it will be the new dish 3.

Current table:
1. From now on, go commando all the times, until you take a live photo of a real rainbow. (kik: kik id 1)
2. Spank your butt with your favorite spanking tool 20 times. (kik: kik id 2)
3. Choose a 'Cumulative Hot Potato Bondage' potato that has at least 10 lines and send it to me, then I'll pick 6 lines for you to do. (kik: Poster A's kik id)
4. Take a shot of your morning piss. (kik: kik id 4)
5. Do a hanging wedgie 5 mins. (kik: kik id 5)
6. Wear same pair of socks for a week, and you have to sniff them 1 min everyday. (kik: kik id 6)
Poster B:
Dish 1 looks funny, I'll take it.
Of course I bring another dish to share, it will be the new dish 1.

Current table:
1. Post in 'Kik just one item', time is 1 hour, and send me all the photos you take from this dare. (kik: Poster B's kik id)
2. Spank your butt with your favorite spanking tool 20 times. (kik: kik id 2)
3. Choose a 'Cumulative Hot Potato Bondage' potato that has at least 10 lines and send it to me, then I'll pick 6 lines for you to do. (kik: Poster A's kik id)
4. Take a shot of your morning piss. (kik: kik id 4)
5. Do a hanging wedgie 5 mins. (kik: kik id 5)
6. Wear same pair of socks for a week, and you have to sniff them 1 min everyday. (kik: kik id 6)
To diversify the table, I think it will be good to set the table's capacity to 15, so that many kinks have the chance to appear on table.

Remember to leave your kik id at the end of the dish you put back, and don't forget to send pic/vid proof, or at least a report to the provider of the dish you take.

Better to not put something too extreme on the table, and keep the table varied. (So, if there are 3 spanking dares on the table, you would better to put a non-spanking dare back to the table.)

Additional rules:
1. If no one takes a dish on the potluck table within 72 hours from the last time someone takes one, those dishes will be seen as expired, and then anyone can start a new potluck table.
2. If a dish is not taken within 2 weeks from it was put on to the potluck table, it will be seen as expired too, and anyone can put a new dish to substitute it without doing the original dish(dare).
(To avoid argument, you should substitute it after exactly 336 hours.)
3. To prevent the situation that almost every dish provided by the same person, when there is a dish you provided on the potluck table, you can't take dish from the potluck table.
4. The first 15 posters of a new potluck table don't have to and can not take dish from the unfinished potluck table, but of course they can take 1 after their dish has been taken.
If your dish expires, there is no need to feel sad or disappointment, maybe it's just that those people who are interested in your dish don't have time to take it.

That's all, and I'll start a new potluck table now.

Current table:
1. Use the 'Insert Link' function to advertise this page in your signature for a week. (kik: Rijiu32)

(If there is any grammatical error above, please tell me and I will correct immediately.)

KIK: Rijiu32

Only play with adult men.

Likes: Spanking, Stripping, Piss play, Anal, Games with bets, Light humiliation, Challenge.

Normal: Ballbusting, Cum eating.

Dislikes: Cam(on me, a little inconvenient), Piss drinking, Edge(I'm not good at this).

Limits: Face, Scat, ATM, Permanent damage, Family and friends, Money, Blood, Social suicide, Messy, Blackmail, Public exposure, Sissy, Crossdressing.

No saving, sharing, or reposting of my pics and vids.

Last edited by Rijiu32; 09-07-2023 at 08:14 AM.
Rijiu32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, game, kik