Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2023, 11:36 AM   #1
wanttobeskinny

Female 25/female/little seeks 30+/any sex/daddy in any place (caregiver)

25/female/little seeks 30+/any sex/daddy in any place (caregiver)

NOT LOOKING AMYMORE

Hi everyone!

I am finally back on gD after having taken a bit of a break from kink. I needed some time to heal from traumatic past experiences with an abusive partner. It has been a couple of years since I had a long term caregiver - and I really miss it.

About me
Some of you may know me. My name is Elizabeth. I am 25 years old. I am Scandinavian (don’t let the British accent fool you if you get to hear my voice). I’m a full time student, graduating later this year. I like all things cute and pretty, particularly pets, stuffies, pink, soft pjs and flowers. I also drink way too much tea. I’d much rather go on a hike than out clubbing. Personality wise I can come across as a little quiet and reserved, but I’m actually pretty bubbly (and relatively funny). Appearance wise I’m 168 cm and 54 kg with fair skin and dark blonde hair.

What I’m looking for
I wish to connect with a caregiver whose main motivation is to help me be better (i.e. through improving habits related to sleep, diet, exercise, studies etc.) - but I would love to meet someone who I also click with sexually. I would prefer daily contact, but I’m a busy bee, so I won’t always bee (hehe) available. Likes and limits will be discussed later on in the process as the sexual aspect of this is of less importance to me, but it’s going to gain us both if you like inflicting pain on and humiliating little girls such as me.

How to contact me
Please introduce yourself through a private message if you’re interested in getting to know me better. Initial contact will be through gD, but we may continue talking on Kik or Skype. Leave your username in your message if you would like to speak elsewhere.

Please do not contact me if you are
a) not going to respect my boundaries,
b) pushy and nasty, and/or
c) just looking for someone to send you nudes.

Best regards
Elizabeth

Last edited by wanttobeskinny; 07-12-2023 at 12:06 AM.
Old 07-09-2023, 07:35 AM   #2
likefun

check your inbox Elizabeth,

likefun
Old 07-12-2023, 12:06 AM   #3
wanttobeskinny

Not looking anymore. Thanks to everyone who has messaged me.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk