Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2023, 07:26 AM   #1
TPElover

Male 26/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place (24/7 dynamic)

26/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place (24/7 dynamic)

Hello to all the slaves, pets and other wonderful kinky submissive types who opened this ad!
I am 26 years old, from the South West of the UK and identify as a bi/pan male. I work in the food industry and am returning to university in Feb of next year.

Outside of the kink sphere, my interests lie solely along the nerdy side of the spectrum. I am an avid gamer who enjoys long rpgs alongside story driven action adventure games. I also enjoy tabletop gaming and would love to try dnd at some point. I do collect gundams and Warhammer 40k models as well as playing the 40k table top game.

In terms of other nerdy media I consume, I enjoy both the Star Wars and Star Trek franchises. I love the MCU and all things Marvel. I do enjoy the odd anime now and again but have to be in the right mood!

So with my nerdy interests outlined I should mention somethings that may be deal breakers for people:
I am neurodivergent. I have adhd. I understand if this is a issue but want to open
I also have depression but it is medicsted and I've not had a depressive episode for a while.
Finally I am chubby and have a slight dad bod.

If none of the above are deal breakers please read on for my kinks and expectations.

So as is clear my number one kink is Total Power Exchange. This is something that you need to also be interested. The end point of this being my near total control over all aspects of your life. This is a process. Something we'd build up over time not jump straight into. Happy to discuss more over messages.

Next my second biggest kink is probably latex and rubber. The look, sound and smell of it does something to me. My ideal slave would spend more time in latex than out of it. Perhaps even incorporating it into their daily wardrobe. My absolute favourite piece of latex item is hoods. Nothing turns a slave into a mere thing than a good hood!

My third biggest kink is probably degradation. I am a big fan of both casual and praise based Degradation and it would be a key factor in my dynamic.

Those are my biggest kinks but I do have more that I've listed below:
  • Bondage. Specifically metal. Think chains, padlocks and shackles!
  • Impact play
  • petplay
  • Watersports
  • Humiliation
  • Objectification
  • Slave Mantras
  • Rituals
  • Non verbal commands
  • Wax play
  • High Protocols
  • Anal
  • Body Writing
  • Edging.
  • Chastity

Those aren't an expansive list just the ones of the top of my head! My limits are:
  • drugs
  • fire
  • knife play
  • abdl
  • edge play

In terms of the person I'm seeking it boils down to this if reading this your thoughs were along the lines of "this sounds right up my street then I emplore you to message! If however you think "this is a bit much" then it's likely we aren't a match.

Interms of looks etc I don't have a type I'm all about flirty and submissive personalities! I do ask you either be nerdy or okay with nerdy things.

So if you made it to the end thank you, I know it was a lot compared to others. To make sure I know you've read the entire ad I'd ask you respond to these questions in your message. Thought out and detailed response are asked for as low effort one sentence response are likely to be ignored!
  1. Age, name and location!
  2. Your pronouns?
  3. Your experience with BDSM and kink in general?
  4. Do you identify with one submissive role more than another?
  5. What was the part of the ad that prompted you to message me?
  6. What about being property of another excites you?
  7. Are you into latex?
  8. Were there any aspects of the ad that you had questions about?
  9. What makes you feel like you could be the person I've been looking for?
  10. Finally, give me one fun vanilla fact about you and one kinky fact about you!

Responses to these questions can be sent either by; pm, kik (nerdseekingaslave) or telegram (@TheNerdyKinkster)
I look forward to any responses I get and hope to meet my person soon!
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk