Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-15-2023, 05:17 PM   #1
toyboy4use

Default Dares in Public Restroom and Sex Shop

1. Please, give me dares to do in or around a public restroom that's known as a cruising spot, as long as it doesn't involve anal sex (with a person) or other high risk activities like being completely tied up. I'll be covering my face with a cotton facemask. I'm completely shaved at the moment, apart from the hair on my head, which is a little over shoulder length. It's a little bit past 2p.m. and I'd leave as soon as I get some dares.

2. I'll go to a sex shop with a gay cruising area and cinema soon (maybe on Monday) to buy bondage wrist and ankle cuffs. I'll do any dares in the shop and adult cinema, again as long as it doesn't involve anal sex (with a person) or other high risk activities.
I want to be nude, exposed and humiliated in front of strangers. Tell me what to wear (if not naked): I've got cute hotpants, a black cotton thong, a pair of long, black stockings and a short black skirt, so I could also crossdress a bit.

I can spend a couple of hours there if you wish, entry is free for younger guys. I could also visit three other stores later. I can buy something for 50 euros in addition to the cuffs.

19/m bisexual, beginner CD
Likes: Hidden public; nudity and dares in public places with the risk of getting caught; bondage; anal

Dislikes: Edging; Pee; Spanking

Limits: Pics; public (like in walking naked through town); social suicide; family & friends; illegal; CBT; scat

Toys: 3 Buttplugs (small glass / glow in the dark; medium glass / glow in the dark; small curved silicon); Nexus P-Spot toy; thick silicon P-spot toy; two glass dildos (still too big for me)
toyboy4use is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk