Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-27-2023, 10:40 PM   #1
Jaymo
Account Banned

Lightbulb Ideas: Straight guy "live in-person" dare with stranger

I have won a bet against a straight guy. He will use Telegram, Grinder, or other local chat software to befriend a gay guy that understands his exhibitionistic dare proclivities. He will get the guy to agree to allow him to show up somewhere and strip nude for him. Indoor or outdoor just as long as it won't get them arrested. I will then chat with the guy to discuss what must be done while in his presence. The loser will not know how far this will go.

Sounds fun huh?

I am trying to get a scenario that is extremely uncomfortable for him, fun for the guy watching and good to watch on webcam live. Yep, group webcam chat for all to see. He does not like face showing so I agreed to a full mask, only eyes and mouth.

I was thinking some kind of store or industrial office, a place by a window for stripping and then into a warehouse or something for privacy. I thought of the loser doing some embarrassing things like jumping jacks and running around. Tying up cock and balls and pulling things around with them like chairs or other heavy things. Punishments like spankings to all the exposed places not done to self like we usually seen around here but by the other guy. Probably with some live interactions with dice and such.

Hoping to have some surprise guests like other guys or gals to see and laugh at him.

Then submit to be tied. Some clamps and toys come out. The guy (and group) gets to touch as they please. Thinking that multiple milkings may be in order and they will be saved.

Then, how much do I make him do to the guy, assuming that he agrees?

Just some ideas.

Help me write out some storylines.

What kind of place to show up and have to strip? What would be hot? Assuming we can find one. Library, beauty parlor, warehouse, retail store, out in the woods...

What kind of embarrassing things should he do? Pour stuff on himself, tied cock stretching, streaking out of the place..

Spankings and punishments, soft and just enough to pink up the skin? Hard with red skin and cock and balls enough to hunch over? Extreme, with marks?

Tied up, arms and legs apart standing? Laying on back spread out? Hands and knees doggystyle?

Toys, didoes, vibrators...? Cums at least twice and it is saved in a cup, then he has to swallow it all to get clothes back, or just poured on his face to go home?

Maybe he is hard and horny and then left frustrated? Frustrated and offered relief if he starts doing things, oral... anal...

Does he get pissed on in the end?

These are things that just sound horney. What do you think? I'd like to hear ideas in the form of full stories or just suggestions. What would you do if you were offered to see this or if this was happening to you?

This is going to happen in some form. How much is too much or too little?
Play me and you will not be spared humiliation.
Jaymo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2023, 01:31 AM   #2
Speedwolf

I do like the idea of being the straight guy and putting on a show for a bunch of gay guys.
Speedwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2023, 03:42 AM   #3
briefsorboxers
getDare Sweetheart

A straight guy stripping at a gay bar would be fun.

Loves
Underwear, Hidden Public, Masturbation, Games,

Punishment
Semi-Public, Messy underwear (food etc), Diapers, Anal,

Limits
Scat, Permanent, cross dress, Family, Illegal, Full-Public, Face, Pics
briefsorboxers is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk