Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-27-2023, 11:31 AM   #1
austinboy

Default Running/Jogging dares

Hi, I need motivation for my running training. I'm looking for fun, risky, semi-public, predicament, random dares to complete while out running (streets/trails/track). Fun challenges appreciated!

Kik me at austinboy86 with your diaper tasks or for other fun play
PM me if you do any of my dares. I'd love to hear how it goes.
PM me your worst humiliating diaper dares
austinboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2023, 01:01 PM   #2
yesbois1

Wear any coloured running shorts you have, anything but black and before you go out running stand in the shower and wet yourself then go for a run however long you like but make sure the route you take is as public as possible

Into: Rough, toys, anal, feet, public toilets, urinal cleaning, toilet cleaning, piss and scat (not my own)

Also looking for a kik master to give me tasks to do throughout the day while I'm at uni and work!

Kik - yesbois12
Limits: family, friends, face, blood, illegal, extreme pain
yesbois1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2023, 01:36 PM   #3
Etcin
getDare Sweetheart

- freeball while running, piss a little in your shorts along the way, do it a few times
- leave your clothes somewhere, run 100m away from your clothes, wearing only your shoes
- edge along the track, try to do it every 10 minutes
- try running with a buttplug in
- run with diapers under your clothes
- before you start your run, make a mess in you underwear with pb or something similar

46 yo gay man from Belgium.

likes: cbt (on you), light cbt (on me), underwear, domination (on you), humiliation (on you), light humiliation (on me), cum eating, pee, spanking (on you), nipple torture (on you), anal (on you), hidden public (on you), picture/video proof

limits (on me): showing face, public, feminisation, diaper, scat, blood, heavy pain, social suicide, permanent, body writing, anal, messy
Etcin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk