Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 02-08-2009, 06:10 AM   #1
Sarahsissy

Default Male/Female - Shopping center fun

I won't take credit for this, I found it on another website. I don't know if I'm allowed to link to other websites here, so I won't say which one.

This first dare is for the girls, and the next is for the guys. I've been thinking these dares could be modified a little, any ideas?

Girls:

This dare will require you to do some shopping at a shopping center while wearing some special clothing. You will be given some mini tasks to make points during your shopping trip.

The idea is that you will arrive to the shopping center in some "normal" boring clothing and then change clothing in the toilet at the shopping center. The boring clothing should be locked into a bag with the only key waiting at home. You will then walk trough the shopping center, do some window shopping, look closer at things and possibly buy some things while wearing the new clothing.

Your clothing should consist of the following:
One pair of high heels. (The higher the better.)
One short miniskirt. (I mean SHORT.)
A shiny latex panty.
A bra and finally a top that matches the skirt.
Dressing points:
High heels.
You are given 5 points for every inch of your heels, starting at two inches. (Please note that platform shoes counts different. Example: A 6 inch platform shoe with a 3 inch platform only counts as a 3 inches heel.)
2 inches heel = 5 points
3 inches heel = 10 points
4 inches heel = 15 points
5 inches heel = 20 points
6 inches heel = 25 points
Another 15 points are awarded if the shoes are locked on with padlocks with the keys waiting at home.
Skirt length:
The length of the skirt should be as short as absolutely possible. It should just cover your but and panties when you stand straight and the skirt is pulled down maximally.
You are fined points for every extra CM skirt length that are used.
You will have to measure the length of the skirt yourself as truthfully as possible, do not cheat.
1 CM extra skirt = -5 points
2 CM extra skirt = -10 points
3 CM extra skirt = -20 points
4 CM extra skirt = -30 points
5 CM extra skirt = -50 points
Absolutely under no circumstances may the skirt be more than 5 CM longer than the absolute minimum.

Skirt material:
You are given extra points depending on the material of the skirt.
Shiny latex skirt in bright colours = 60 points
Latex skirt without shine or in boring colours = 45 points
Shiny PVC skirt in bright colours = 40 points
PVC skirt without shine or with boring colour = 15 points
Other shiny materials in bright colours = 20 points
Leather = 15 points
All other = 0 points
(If uncertain, send me a photo of you wearing the skirt and I will answer with the correct points.)
Panty:
The points for the panty you wear is calculated according to the following:
Shiny latex panty in bright colours = 50
Dark colour shiny latex panty = 35
Latex panty without shine = 20
Shiny latex panty with built in large anal penis = 150
Shiny latex panty with built in small anal penis = 90
All other panties automatically disqualifies you for this dare.
(The penis must be integrated into the panty, no separate plugs are allowed.)
Shopping Center points:
Shop points:
You are given 1 point for every shop at the shopping center. The points are rounded down to whole 5 point units. Example 41 shops gives 40 points, 44 shops gives the same. 46 shops gives 45 points. You will have to visit the shops in order to receive the points. A maximum of 60 points can be made this way.

Time points:
You are given a half point for every minute that you spend just walking around the shopping center visiting different shops. A maximum of 100 points can be made this way.
Example: 10 minutes gives 5 points, 60 minutes gives 30 points, 200 minutes gives 100 points.

Escalator points:
Ride the escalator to a higher floor and make sure that everyone behind you can se your panty. This gives 50 you points. (There must be at least three other persons below you in the escalator.)

Shopping points:
Buy two bananas, one cucumber, one package of rubber gloves and one package of condoms with taste and use checkout line with young male clerk. This will give you 20 points.

Bend over point:
Drop something when you are paying for your groceries. Bend over to pick up the object and make sure that the skirt rides up so that your but and panties are exposed for everyone to se. This will give you 50 points.
(There must be at least three persons behind you when you bend over in order to give you the points.)
Orgasm:
Each orgasm during the dare gives you a fine of -50 points.
Leaving the supermarket:
Going by buss or tram for at least 20 minutes when leaving the shopping center gives you 20 points.

Boarding the buss:
Making sure that the skirt rides up when you board the buss/tram so that everyone behind you can se your panties gives you 10 points per person behind you. Maximum 50 points.

Boys:

This is a dare for sissy males, perhaps those who serve a Mistress would like to
share it with her for her approval, or those not lucky enough to have a Mistress
to serve could use it as practice, to improve themselves for the day when they
are lucky enough to serve.
It's time to get excited sissy….. You're going shopping…..
You will need a shoulder bag with a luggage lock, so that you can lock it
closed. Leave the key to the lock at home, and the pad lock ready to snap
closed. This dare is in stages, and the further through it you get, the more
points you will earn. The dare is designed to be done in a big city, so that you
will not be meeting anyone you might know. If you do the dare in your home town,
you may add 100 bonus points, but be careful sweetie!!

One last thing, if at any time you pretend that one of the things you buy is for
a girlfriend, you must deduct 100 points from your total.
First you are to go to a town with a department store, and a lingerie shop.

1) Go to the lingerie shop. Choose a pair of women's panties, the frilliest most
feminine one's that you can find. Buy them, and go to the nearest male toilet,
and put them on.
Points 0 (all good sissies should be used to buying panties, and wearing them,
so no points can be earned for this)

2) Now the rest of the dare begins, the dare gets harder as you progress, but
the points get higher:
Go to a women's clothing shop, and buy a blouse that will fit you. This should
not be too difficult to find, and a large size should just about fit most men.
Points 20

3) Go back to the same lingerie store that you bought your panties from (if you
are lucky, the staff will recognise you), this time you are to buy a bra, and
garter belt (but no panties). Make sure they do not match the panties you bought
earlier.
Points 50 (If you buy a bra which contrasts with your blouse, for example white
blouse, black bra, add 50 bonus points, as it will be more visible through your
blouse when you put it on later).

4) Now it is time to go to the department store. Go and buy some black
stockings, the style is up to you. Now go to the self-select make-up counter,
and choose some nail polish, remember you will be wearing it later, what colour
will you choose? How daring do you feel? You'd be surprise how few people will
notice, and also how many!
Points Bright Red 100, Pink 50, Clear 20

5) Now it is time to go and change. Go to the nearest toilet, and put on your
stockings, bra, and garter belt. Next put your male clothing back on, but
instead of a shirt, put on the blouse. (If the blouse does not fit at all, go
back to the shop and ask the staff to change it for a larger size, since it will
be obvious it is for you, you may claim 50 bonus points). Paint you nails with
the nail polish you bought. Finally, you may not put your socks back on, so your
stockings will be visible to anyone who notices your ankles (better walk
carefully)! Lock all your male clothing in the bag.

6) Now is the time to be brave if you want maximum points. Go to the department
store make up counter. When the sales assistant asks if she can help, tell her
you are looking for a foundation. No woman would rely on a man to buy her
foundation, as it has to be matched to the skin tone, so it will be obvious it
is for you. If you are very lucky, the staff will match it to your skin tone.
Points 250

Finally, you may make your way home, which you will have to do dressed as you
are, as your clothes are locked in the bag. Here are a few bonus point
opportunities, for the really daring:
Buy some perfume, and spray a little on while you are changing into your sissy
clothes Bonus 100
Once you are dressed, go into shoe shop, and buy the highest pair of heels you
can find Bonus 100
Points total:
Add up your points, and check how well you've done on the scale below:
0 to 100 Points - Not so good sweetie. Remember, a good sissy must enjoy her
shopping!
100 to 200 Points - Good girl, you have tried hard, and should be pleased with
yourself.
Over 200 Points - What a daring girl you are! Well done!

As you may see, the one for boys is not as good as the one for girls. Would anybody be up for making them more similar, and at least equally good?
Old 02-08-2009, 06:57 AM   #2
simple
getDare Sweetheart

aha I know the website

yeah your allowed to say the website.

is it boundanna.com

dislikes: pee, and penis play
limits: the usual (illegal, poo etc.) and public

simple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 10:49 AM   #3
Spetzy

i wish/might try this one =)
Spetzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 03:25 PM   #4
Coyote
getDare Addict

i might do this. i love the way it is done. plus it is what i like in a dare
Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 09:06 AM   #5
womble

My girlfriend spotted this thread last night and she has now convinced me to give it a go. I didn't take much convincing as she currently has all my underwear locked away while I complete Sandy’s "1 for the guys" dare.
I‘m off tomorrow so it looks like I’m heading for the city. I’m nervous but also very excited.
Will do: Naked,Mature dares,panties,,teasing & denial,pain,photos (privately to the right 18+ people), Sensible blackmail,Semi-public,webcam (will consider one way only, me to you,I like mysterious doms), Mild humiliation risk (but nothing to public),Some cross-dressing,Mind games.
Won't do: Neighbours (contact with or on their property),family,scat,furry,diapers,nothing that breaks the skin,unhealthy,degrading, permanent or that will get me arrested,Wedgies,Boring(standing in corner for hours), Outright public nudity or masturbation.

Once I accept a dare I go all out to do it and I always tell it as it happened.
womble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 05:24 AM   #6
womble

This is hot off the press as I’ve just come back from completing this dare this morning and it was great fun.
I couldn’t get a shoulder bag that would lock shut with a padlock so my girlfriend gave me one of her hand bag type bags, I put it like that because its not what you would call a female handbag it’s more unisex but big enough to cope with this dare. So with the key to the padlock left at home I set off on the 22 mile journey into the nearest city.
I parked and went off to the biggest department store. I should point out that I’m already wearing a ladies red thong under my normal male clothes because as I said I’m also trying to complete Sandy’s “1 for the boys” dare.
Once in the store I head for the lingerie department I spent a short while choosing a pair of panties there weren’t any that seemed frilly so I selected a lacy white thong in my size and went off to pay for it. I was a little nervous heading to the check out. There was no queue so I went straight up the female cashier and placed the panties on the counter, the cashier swiped the label and I handed over the money. She place the panties in a bag and me them along with my change and I was gone. That was easy, No funny looks or anything.
I went off to find the toilets and went into a cubicle there I took off my jeans and the thong I was already wear and placed them in the bag then I removed the label from my purchase and slipped the lacy black thong up my legs, I had a slight problem get my cock in as it was already getting hard. I squeezed everything in and put my jeans back on and left the toilets for the next stage.
I went off into another department store a smaller one this time but it had a huge ladies clothes section. I wandered around the blouse section trying to figure out the best size for me and finally picked out a plain looking white blouse in a large size and I went off to pay. Again I was straight to the counter and paid for the blouse but this time the cashier gave me a look and a smile but said nothing and I left the store with my new blouse.
I went back to the first department store and headed back into the lingerie section and selected a nice lacy black bra I was unsure of the size so I took a wild guess and selected a 36B and then I selected a suspender belt (garter belt) and off to the counter I went not expecting any trouble, Ohh! was I wrong. Lucky there was a different cashier serving, but unluckily I had to wait for the lady in front of me to be served. When my turn came I placed the bra and suspender belt on the counter and the cashier picked up the suspender belt and scanned the label then she picked up the bra and searched for the label then she stopped and asked me if I was sure it was the correct size for my needs. My face must have turned bright red at this and I simply replied that it will be OK. Then to try and save myself some embarrassment I told her it was for a Comic relief stunt, (that’s a national charity money raising event done each year here in the UK). The cashier then looked at my chest and then commented that she thought it would be about right. I have never been so humiliated in my life.
She bagged the bra and with a great big smile on her face handed me my change and said she hoped I would raise a lot of money. I thanked her and left that section of the store as quick as I could without attracting any more attention to myself.
This time I select a different store and went in to find the required stockings. I select a plain everyday pair of stockings and off I went to the cashier hoping it would not be as embarrassing as before. I got straight to the counter and purchased the stockings, The cashier asked jokingly if I was planning a hold up a bank and I joined her laughing and again stating it was for a Comic relief stunt. This was actually the first time I was really glad it was Comic relief time of the year.
I wandered of to the make-up section very nervously and there I select a plain pink colour nail polish and went up to the cashier expecting a remark or funny look but I got neither and so I bagged my purchase and went of the find the nearest toilets.
Once I was locked in the cubicle I striped off my clothes until I was left standing just wearing my new lacy white thong. I then took out the suspender belt and put it around my waist and clipped it shut it was a good fit, next I opened the stockings and while sitting on the toilet seat I slid one stocking up each leg and clipped them onto the suspender belt. While I was doing this someone entered the toilets, this made me freeze and quickly look at the lock to ensure I had properly locked the door. I didn’t move until I heard the person leave and then I got out the bra, having watched my girlfriend dozens of time put her bra on I knew what I was doing and it was soon in place. Now my situation was starting to dawn on me ,there I was standing in a toilet cubicle dress a white lacy thong, framed by a black suspender belt with black stockings and it was all topped of with a black lacy bra. The shear rush of excitement I felt was fantastic. I put on the blouse which was a reasonable fit for me and then I slipped on the jeans.
I took out the nail polish and stared to paint my nails a nice plain pink colour. It was not a colour that would stand out to much, but it was obvious close up that I was wearing nail polish. It seem to take ages to paint my nails and let them dry, I did a decent job but I could do with a bit more practise.
I placed everything except for my jacket in into my bag and threaded the lock through the zipper tag, now for the big moment could I really do it.
I closed my eyes and clicked the padlock shut a thrill of excitement passed through my body, I was now stuck dressed as I was.
I put on my jacket, it wasn’t specified in the dare but it was cold out and yes it did cover my blouse but it was only a short jacket and in the sprint of the dare I kept it fully open at the front and my black bra was visible through my blouse, in fact I didn’t realise how visible it was until I returned home.
I left the toilets and went off into another store to the make-up counter I wandered around the displays both in the make-up section and the rest of the store but I’m sorry to say that I just could not bring myself to go through with the foundation purchase. Put I did wander the streets for an hour until making my way back towards my car and I completed the final stretch of the walk to my car with my jacket removed and this included a walk up the car parks stairwell three floors to the top where I had parked. At least five people past me on my way up. When at my car I put my bag and jacket in the boot and drove down to the exit. At this type of car park you hand your ticket in at the kiosk when you leave and pay the attend, who was a young lady. From her position she would have been able to see my bra clearly through my blouse but I think she was to busy concerting on getting her job done to have noticed.
Once home I stripped off my jeans and blouse and I’m just sitting here in my wonderful new underwear enjoying reliving the thrilling experience and what a thrill it was, the front of my panties are soaked with pre-come.
This dare gave me a great sexual rush and although my cross-dressing in the past has only really been the odd pair of my girlfriends panties I think I’ll have to indulge more in the future and I love doing it as a dares.
As for points, I make it 170 points and I’m a Good girl.

Thanks for putting this dare on Sarahsissy it was great fun I loved it.
Will do: Naked,Mature dares,panties,,teasing & denial,pain,photos (privately to the right 18+ people), Sensible blackmail,Semi-public,webcam (will consider one way only, me to you,I like mysterious doms), Mild humiliation risk (but nothing to public),Some cross-dressing,Mind games.
Won't do: Neighbours (contact with or on their property),family,scat,furry,diapers,nothing that breaks the skin,unhealthy,degrading, permanent or that will get me arrested,Wedgies,Boring(standing in corner for hours), Outright public nudity or masturbation.

Old 03-02-2009, 06:57 AM   #7
Sarahsissy

Glad you liked it!
And that was a very good, detailed description.
Old 03-02-2009, 03:15 PM   #8
RachelJones

Send a message via MSN to RachelJones

I like this and quite up for it I have a very short fake leather pvc skirt so is that leater or pvc? but dont have any latex panties only ones kinda shiny are satin white. what should i do will do anything else apart from latex panties, please let me know I want to do this.

Red
-x-
RachelJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 02:51 PM   #9
Coyote
getDare Addict

i will post my story on here soon. I am writing it on word.
Old 03-03-2009, 09:39 PM   #10
Coyote
getDare Addict

here is the first third.

Ok I was off of work so I had all day to do this.
I drove one hour out of my town to do this. I had my duffel bag w/ a lock but woops I forgot the key. I went to the mall so that I could have access to everything pretty close to me.

I went in to Victoria’s Secret because it was not too crowded and it was the first place I saw. I browsed for a little while and saw a pair of frilly blue panties. They just screamed buy me buy me so I did. I walked to the counter and the cashier woman asked me “did you find everything you needed”. I said “yes thank you” I guess she was used to men coming in and buying panties for their wife.

I went to the bathroom and took off my jeans and my boxers. I then slid the frilly thong up my legs. I was used to the feel so it felt pretty normal to me. The next stop was a blouse.

I can’t remember where I went but it was a pretty small store and I immediately knew what I wanted. It was a black sleeveless that was designed to show some cleavage. I went to the register and a man I his mid 30’s rang me up without a word.
Old 03-04-2009, 12:23 PM   #11
Sarahsissy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelJones View Post
I like this and quite up for it I have a very short fake leather pvc skirt so is that leater or pvc? but dont have any latex panties only ones kinda shiny are satin white. what should i do will do anything else apart from latex panties, please let me know I want to do this.

Red
-x-
I guess that counts as pvc, but I'm not sure. :P
The you should wear the satin white, and subtract some points. Tell us how it went!
Old 03-04-2009, 12:25 PM   #12
Sarahsissy

Good, Coyote! Continue
Old 03-07-2009, 08:58 PM   #13
Coyote
getDare Addict

Sorry I didn't get to finish my story but now I will.

o. I went back to Tory’s secret and looked around a little bit more. I saw a bra after a few minutes. It was a purple PINK brand pushup bra with the logo all over it. I got a 36C or CC not sure which. The Garter belt was hard to find. I had to go up to the counter and ask the woman working there (she was the same as before) where they were located. She chuckled and pointed to the far corner. I said thank you and she said sure thing. "Who are you buying for"?

FUCK I was screwed. I couldn't act like I didn't hear her because I was still facing her. "Umm... myself"

"O I see" and I went to the corner where she pointed. I saw a pink garter and grabbed it. Then I remembered I had to pay for it at the register with that woman.

I strode up to her and placed the bra and garter up on the table. She couldn't even make eye contact with me except to compare myself to my driver’s license. I grabbed the bag and left with an enormous boner in my panties.

Next stop was the department store where I found the stocking with ease. I found the nail polish after about 15 minutes. And grabbed a bright red. Then I went to the register and had to wait in line. The man was in a good mood and smiled and laughed while he bagged my items.

Now time to change. BUH>>> I went to the bathroom and went to the stall. Stripped down to my thong and put on the bra. I heard a few people come in and out and once there was a knock on the door. My adrenaline pumped the whole time. I proceeded to put on the garter belt, stockings, and blouse. I then applied the nail polish and waited for it to dry. I then stuffed all of my other clothes back in the bag. Including the jeans. I was freaking out. My jacket was short and didn’t even reach my waist. I started to panic either I could cover the bra (which was stuffed) or the garter belt and the thong. After I calmed down and made my decision, I tied the jacket around my waist and realized it could either cover that back or front but not both. I covered the back because I figured I could put my hands and cover the front.

I then began thinking of the stores that were close to where I was. There was apple, Victoria’s secret and a woman’s clothing store. All of the other stores were on the other side of the mall toward the exit (and where the car was). I figured I couldn’t run through the mall in a garter belt and woman’s top (not to mention the bra).

I had to go to the woman’s store which was one store down. I waited until everybody left the restroom and took my chance. I cracked the door and waited until I say only 5 people. I couldn’t run because my hands wouldn’t cover my front so I walked hunched over to hide my face and “cleavage”. I got to the store and searched for something to wear. I was in full panic so I grabbed a jean skirt that was 2 inches above the knee. I bought it and didn’t say anything and rushed to the changing room in the back. I slipped the skirt on. I decided it was better than nothing so I put on my jacket, zipped it up and put up the hood. I ran through the mall, which was hard because the skirt was too small and it pushed my legs together. I arrived at my car with my duffel bag and hopped in and drove off. I had to drive one hour like that.

Now that I look back on it my mistakes were, locking the jeans in the bag, not unstuffing the bra, doing the dare. I shouldn’t have panicked like I did. It probably would have gone smoother.
Old 03-08-2009, 05:20 AM   #14
Sarahsissy

Lol, that's great
Old 03-08-2009, 08:46 AM   #15
womble

Flipping Heck! Coyote, If I'd done the dare like that I'd never go near that mall again. Fancy locking your jeans in your bag, Maybe you should do as I did and take a printed copy of the dare with you,No mistakes then. But you were very brave doing it your way.

Advertisements
Kink Talk