Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-31-2022, 08:39 AM   #1
Voglio Godere

Heart 22 F - Boyfriend's away - Make me a home slut for 3 days

My boyfriend's not in town for a trip.

I'm going to spend some boring days mostly at home, or outside doing some chores. Give me dares, rules and schedules to follow for these days.

I'd like to edge lots, be denied an orgasm until he's back, be horny all the time, be often naked, play with pee etc.
Likes, limits and toys are in signature.

I hope to get many replies! XoXo

I'm here to be controlled by the getdare community.

I currently only own a vibrating wand that gives me wonderful orgasms
Voglio Godere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2022, 11:36 AM   #2
arne74

ok. If you have an anal plug you will use it at home the entire time your ass is not being used.

1. you will go to a supermarket without your panties (if you dare to wear your plug outside your home I highly appreciate that) and buy a cucumber and two bananas. You know what will follow. Take the largest ones you think possible. Back at home wait until you have to pee. Then use your cucumber backdoors and simultanously one banana in your pussy and fuck yourselfe until you edge. Do three edges with 30 seconds between them. Then pull out and pee all over the fruits but only until youre half empty. Then stop peeing. Then you must peel and eat the banana.

2. re insert your anal plug and drink something that will fill your bladder. No peeing within the next hour.

3. after this hour you will peel the cucumber. Now use the banana in your ass and the cucumber in your pussy to fuck yoursef. Do 3 edges like mentioned above. After 3 edges pull them out an empty your bladder over the peeled cucumber. But again only half empty! Now eat the cucumber.

4. then peel the banana and insert the peeled banana in your ass. Be gentle otherwise it will crush. If you are gentle enough you may be able to shove it in and out several times and fuck your ass with it until it crushes. Then use the remains of the banana to smear it over your ass and your pussy. Then lay on your back, lift your legs and do a selfie (just for you).

After youre done you may clean yourself, re insert your anal plug and hopefully be happy

And: Orgasm denied for the entire day!
arne74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2022, 11:55 AM   #3
MasterA01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voglio Godere View Post

I'm going to spend some boring days mostly at home, or outside doing some chores. Give me dares, rules and schedules to follow for these days.

I'd like to edge lots, be denied an orgasm until he's back, be horny all the time, be often naked, play with pee etc.

Ti ho scritto
MasterA01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2022, 12:21 PM   #4
Voglio Godere

Quote:
Originally Posted by arne74 View Post
ok. If you have an anal plug you will use it at home the entire time your ass is not being used.

1. you will go to a supermarket without your panties (if you dare to wear your plug outside your home I highly appreciate that) and buy a cucumber and two bananas. You know what will follow. Take the largest ones you think possible. Back at home wait until you have to pee. Then use your cucumber backdoors and simultanously one banana in your pussy and fuck yourselfe until you edge. Do three edges with 30 seconds between them. Then pull out and pee all over the fruits but only until youre half empty. Then stop peeing. Then you must peel and eat the banana.

2. re insert your anal plug and drink something that will fill your bladder. No peeing within the next hour.

3. after this hour you will peel the cucumber. Now use the banana in your ass and the cucumber in your pussy to fuck yoursef. Do 3 edges like mentioned above. After 3 edges pull them out an empty your bladder over the peeled cucumber. But again only half empty! Now eat the cucumber.

4. then peel the banana and insert the peeled banana in your ass. Be gentle otherwise it will crush. If you are gentle enough you may be able to shove it in and out several times and fuck your ass with it until it crushes. Then use the remains of the banana to smear it over your ass and your pussy. Then lay on your back, lift your legs and do a selfie (just for you).

After youre done you may clean yourself, re insert your anal plug and hopefully be happy

And: Orgasm denied for the entire day!
Wow this is pretty complicated and also difficult but it's fun and exciting so I'm gonna try it tomorrow first thing

Just i can't wear my buttplug 24/7, that's impossible, it would hurt after a while. Could you change that part? Making it a few hours a day or on certain specific times?

Old 07-31-2022, 12:24 PM   #5
gnii
Distinguished Member

Quote:

You can't pee if you peed in the last 2 hours. Right before you pee you must edge once sitting on the toilet then you can pee on your fingers. After you peed, you must immediately drink one glass of water.

Also, you must drink at least a glass of water every hour.

Likes: bladder control, hidden public, edging, orgasm control, humiliation, pet play, names
Limits: scat, pee drinking, social suicide, pain, blood, showing face

kik: Thegnii

PM dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94813

Currently collecting rules and schedules for my days alone in the house here: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=416645
gnii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2022, 12:35 PM   #6
MasterA01

Quote:

Starting from now At home you must be barefoot all the time, outside you can only wear shoes without socks, even if they are closed shoes.
You have to clean your soles with your tongue before shower. I want you to write here when you do it.
Old 07-31-2022, 01:16 PM   #7
Voglio Godere

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterA01 View Post
Starting from now At home you must be barefoot all the time, outside you can only wear shoes without socks, even if they are closed shoes.
You have to clean your soles with your tongue before shower. I want you to write here when you do it.
Yessir. I got rid of my slippers.
I'm going to lick my dirty feet though, I'm not into gross things.

Old 07-31-2022, 01:43 PM   #8
bmhrc
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to bmhrc
Default Yardwork

Slide on a tank top of his and a pair of gym shorts. If he doesn't have a tank top, take an old T-shirt and cut the arms off. Your tits should be clearly visible in the larger arm holes.

Insert a butt plug and go outside. For the next 30 minutes, do any chores you can do outside. Clean up trash, pick up leaves, whatever.

Everytime the butt plug falls out, slide it back in and edge yourself twice. Post on this thread to let us know what chore you were doing and where when the butt pug fell out.

The 30 minute timer should paise when you're edging or reporting to us.

That should keep this thread at the top of the forum as well.
bmhrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2022, 02:01 PM   #9
MrCrazy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
It seems we're missing out on your limits...

What chores will you be doing?

~Crazy~
MrCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2022, 02:07 PM   #10
arne74

Quote:
Wow this is pretty complicated and also difficult but it's fun and exciting so I'm gonna try it tomorrow first thing

Just i can't wear my buttplug 24/7, that's impossible, it would hurt after a while. Could you change that part? Making it a few hours a day or on certain specific times?
Yes, its a bit complicated. Try one step after the other :-)
And yes, of course, if the plug hurts you dont have to wear it 24/7. In this case just make sure to wear it 30 minutes before you start the task at home and during the task.

Im looking forward to your report :-)
arne74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2022, 02:38 PM   #11
Lyb
getDare Addict

If you have a bathtub, lie down in it before peeing and stay there until you give yourself an edge at least once a day.

When home alone, edge every time you enter a new room. (That's going to be a lot of edges)

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2022, 07:28 AM   #12
redcamel
getDare Addict

For every day of his absence, before going to sleep come here and count how many times the words "edge" and "edges" appear in the thread. Before sleeping edge once for every "edge" word, and twice for every "edges" word.

Besides, on a papersheet write a mark for any edge you had while he is away. When he comes back home, wait for him wearing skirt and pantyhose, kneel and give him the papersheet, and tell him that you've been a nasty girl and had a lot of fun edging while he was away. So he must discipline you, spanking your ass four times the number of marks you wrote on the papersheet, and spanking your pussy double the number of marks you wrote. You're denied until your punishment have been completed.

Last edited by redcamel; 08-01-2022 at 07:30 AM.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2022, 09:52 AM   #13
MasterA01

Quote:
Yessir. I got rid of my slippers.
I'm going to lick my dirty feet though, I'm not into gross things.
Hello, still following rules?

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bathroom control, dares, edging, orgasm denial, pee