Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-26-2022, 04:24 AM   #1
OkayComputer

Default Outdoor + hidden public dares

Hi everybody, I’m going to be home completely alone for 3 days. I was hoping for some humiliating outdoor tasks to do plus some hidden public ones, since I usually can’t do these.

I have a big backyard that is pretty much entirely in view from my 3 neighbors houses. I also live in a small rural town, so there isn’t much to do. There are a couple stores/restaurants to potentially do hidden public in, or else it probably has to be outdoors.

I don’t want a super obvious dare that will just ruin my reputation in the town, I want some discreet, hidden things that could be noticed by a couple people, but will mostly just make me anxious and out of control levels of horny.

Editing to add: I do have a pool at my house

Dislikes: ruined orgasms

Limits: showing face, scat, sounding, anything involving others, illegal, permanent

21, sissy, kik: lockedinstockings

Please humiliate this sissy slut
OkayComputer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2022, 09:12 AM   #2
esaiiase

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkayComputer View Post
I don’t want a super obvious dare that will just ruin my reputation in the town, I want some discreet, hidden things that could be noticed by a couple people, but will mostly just make me anxious and out of control levels of horny.

Do what I had to do today: I was dared to make a biketrip and remove my underwear on the trip. This was my first public dare and already stressed me out.

I've also just posted something for my evening, if you have any ideas for me it would be very much appreciated.

Toys: Several dildos, plug, cockrings

Limits: scat, sounding, anything involving others, illegal, permanent

Last edited by esaiiase; 07-26-2022 at 09:12 AM. Reason: missing bracket
esaiiase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2022, 05:40 PM   #3
OkayComputer

Might give it a try. Thanks!

Dislikes: ruined orgasms

Limits: showing face, scat, sounding, anything involving others, illegal, permanent

21, sissy, kik: lockedinstockings

Please humiliate this sissy slut
OkayComputer is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, hidden public, outdoor, outdoor dare, sissy