Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 05-18-2022, 05:15 PM   #1
Mastermcknight

Male 22/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place (live in)

22/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place (live in)

Hello all kinky people! I am newer to this site but am looking for something specific. I am looking for someone (a woman) that would be interested in being a full time live in sex slave. Someone who would not have to worry about a job, just stay at home, take care of the appartment, as well as be ready for use at any point, day or night. It would have to start online to see if we work well together or if there is any chemistry between us.

About me: I am a 23 year old master (accidentally hit wrong year while making account' not 22) living in a small town in Ontario, Canada. I finished my bachelors degree last year and quickly got a good position working as a financial advisor where i have remained to this day. My days are usually filled with helping clients and working on getting a bunch of certifications, with not a lot of free time, but after hours I enjoy the little things in life such as nature walks, playing video games, and hanging out with friends. My favourite thing to do on the weekends are trips to my cottage, where I can relax and destress by swimming, BBQing, and drinks around a campfire. I discovered kink a long time ago when i was much younger and instantly knew what my role would be in the lifestyle. I have a fair amount of experience and quickly discovered exactly what i like in terms of play. Some of my favourite kinks are sensory deprevation, bondage, humiliation, and pain. I know that pain can be a huge turnoff for most, but i am a bit of a sadist and enjoy hearing the screams of pleasure and pain leaving your body. In terms of my dislikes i have yet to find anything that I will not try at least once, and of course i respect the limits of anyone and everyone.

About you: Honestly I do not care what you look like, age, height, ethnicity etc. That has never been important to me. All that matters is that you enjoy serving, being told what to do and when to do it, as well as enjoy being used for long periods of time. It does not matter where you live if I find that we click I will pay to have you fly here and if we find it does not work will fly you back as well. As stated i will respect all your limits, and your likes to not have to be the same as mine but a few in common would be best.

Well thats all I really have to say, if you have any questions feel free to ask as I am an open book. The best way to reach me is on kik @master_mcknight I look forward to hopefully meeting the right person! Stay kinky my friends.

Last edited by Mastermcknight; 05-18-2022 at 09:13 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk