Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 01-27-2022, 12:33 PM   #1
HornedRimedGlasses

Male 29/male/master seeks 21+/female/slave in any place (online slaves)

29/male/master seeks 21+/female/slave in any place (online slaves)

New year and the search continues.

Hello, it's me, your friendly neighborhood HRG, an experienced master looking for kinky companion willing to train into my perfect forever slave. I'm not just looking for someone to play with, I'm also looking for a connection. A real one. A woman that not only makes my dick hard but also makes my heart throb when I see a new message from her. Guess I'm just a big ol romantic.

I've had quite a few bad experiences and I've spent alot of time offering my heart, only to watch it get torn and broken. However, I'm still trying. I've been ghosted, I've been catfished, I've been left, but I'm still standing. How?
...no idea..
But I am.
Forever hoping I guess. 👍

About Me (Vanilla)

Well, I'm 28 and from North Carolina. And I'm a major Blerd (that's a black nerd). I adore stories and movies and comics. I also love to cook, its a bit of a hobby, along with gaming. I adore random facts and references. Fair warning, a good 80% of the words out of my mouth will be some kind of reference. (Quick way into my heart/pants: If you can quote, Doctor Who, Supernatural, Steven Universe, Hamilton, Beetleguese, Young Frankenstein, Scott Pilgrim, or almost any Golden age Disney movie; I'll be putty in your hands)
Believe it or not, I'm currently working on a book. I'm hoping to make it a graphic novel, but can't draw well so if you can draw and wouldnt mind working together, that would be awesome.

Me as a Dom/Master

Well, on to the meat of this post.
I see myself alot like Gomez Addams.
A strict and cruel taskmaster mixed with a sweet affectionate daddy dom.
An odd, one of a kind man, who provides passion and lust, danger and protection, pain and pleasure. I expect excellence and I enjoy training my slave to reach her fullest potential in submission. I have a set of core rules but I add and modify them to tailor the experience with my slave. I like to tease and play and care. I also enjoy issuing tasks to be completed and reported on, from general wedgies and edging to more specific poses, bindings, and other activities. If you follow my rules, complete the tasks, and obey my orders. I'm very rewarding and caring. However, if you break the rules, disobey too much, get too smart, or push me too much. I become more harsh, a cruel sadistic taskmaster that does not show mercy easily. I will make you beg and work for forgiveness. The punishments will be harsh, masochistic, degrading, humiliating, or at times cruel, depending on if you think you can take it. Honestly, my tasks can be like that too.

Example of a task.

I task you to spank yourself 60 times before a certain time:

• If you complete it and report, You get praise and rewards: "Good girl" and a sweet or maybe extra play times, or maybe a reward of your choosing.

• If you try and something happens that makes you unable to complete the task, I'll understand but I will add to your next task or scold you a bit, or a light punishment; such as denial for a set time, (unless you want or expect a more severe sadistic punishment at every failure, no matter how small)

• If you happen to forget to do it or, god forbid, refuse to comply, then severe punishments follow behind. More intense spankings in the hundreds, restrictions, punishment tasks, different kinds of tortures. I could go darker but only if i know you can handle them and open to it.

I don't have a set list of tasks or punishments. I usually make them up based on what's available, what you did to deserve the punishment, how much time we have, things you can and cannot do, etc.

With my Online slaves/subs, I like to build a little world with us in it. Like a roleplay of what we would do to each other as master and slave, dom and sub; so sexting is a requirement. I'm a Chat based master so Kik is very appreciated. (Ventura13)

Extra kinky writing.

Sulty superior Seeking a shameless slutty slave for salacious service and submission.

Allow me to mold you into a free minded, kept slave. Allow me to control you and train you into a perfect sub. Allow me to bring out your deepest darkest desires. Allow me to show you the depths of my lustful mind.

Serve and submit to me and know you are claimed. 😈😈😈
Ok now I wanna share my more deep dark desire. The most primal kinky vision of what I want. I hope if you're into this, that you message or comment. Or add on to it, if you want.
(Disclaimer: this is mostly just to turn you, the reader, on and make you all hot and bothered. Please don't judge)
I have an ache, an unyielding urge and need to dominate and subjugate my submissive slave. I want a Dirty Depraved cock crazed Slut who lives to serve her master. If I can't find a slave like this, I'm more than willing to break and mold my slave to be that perfect slut. I want a slave that gets off on prioritizing my pleasure and satisfaction. She makes me feel worthy and acknowledged. I can feel this dominant desire to be served writhing around deep in my core. I want my slave to be the one person who treat me like her king, even when the world treats me like trash.

An obedient slut that wants nothing more than to serve her master. To spread her leg and reveal her wet needy holes for Master to use. She yearns for my touch. She begs to feel the pleasure only her master can provide. She's more than willing to be degraded and humiliated, if it's for my satisfaction. To lower herself as a pet, a plaything, an owned slut. Her only thoughts are of worshipping master's cock and take his cum like the fucktoy and cumdump She wishes to be. Her goal, her purpose. To pleasure master.

My collared slut
My lowered pet
My fucktoy
My One True Companion
My forever slave
Check out my writings for more. Also if you happen to be on fetlife, I can show you some profiles that could pique intrest.

(Well I hope reading that made you as wet as it made me hard writing it. Lol)

What I really want.

What I'm really looking for is someone I can connect with. If we begin talking, I will start looking for a connection. I'm not exactly holding my breath in Waiting anymore but I still have some hope. I'd like a bit of a vanilla relationship but with some kind spice mixed in of course. I wanna live the lifestyle as much as we can. Basically 24/7. I want to know that I own you but I need to know you are choosing to be owned by me. I believe submission is given so I want you to gift me your submission and partnership. Give me control over you. I'll earn it.

I want a companion. The best thing my companion should be is independent. Nothing is sexier to me than a strong self reliant woman that chooses to submit. Chooses to be trained and broken down as a slave. I want to be chosen for me, not for rewards or money or something, but for me. I want to care for her and she cares for me. Most importantly, I want to be able to rely on my companion. To know that I can always turn around and find her there at my side. To have an occasional tenderness that is the sweetness to all the spiciness beforehand.

I'm hoping to find a girl nearby, I've had mostly online relationship and I'm hoping to find someone IRL. But I am also open to online relationships, especially if one of us isn't all the way ready to meet IRL.

You

Now onto YOU, my would be slave, that I hope is reading this. *fingers crossed*
I'd like us to share many likes and have similar interests. As my slave, I expect honesty, open mindedness, loyalty, and for you to communicate. If you are not feeling comfortable, please let me know. I want you to enjoy. As a person, I hope you are a bit of a geek like me. Or at least, are open minded about my geekness. And share some of your passions with me.

I want someone that views the life of a slave as something of a goal, something she wants to work to achieve and will be happiest with a collar around her neck, sat at her Masters feet, content that she is cared for and look after. Someone who want to be trained and molded into the prefect slave for her master. Now, I don't want the relationship to just be sexual, but rather have a sex and sexual tasks etc as a corner stone of the dynamic. Sure I want to have you write things like slut and whore on yourself or edge daily. But I also want to talk about your day, fall asleep on the phone, have movie nights. Like I said, I want the kink to mix with the vanilla.

I hope you can respect my rules and help me dabble with more control to get closer to 100% TPE. Or a percentage we can both enjoy.

(If I could get more specific, I'm not against any particular body types or looks, but I'm not really attracted to black girls or girls who are very big. A little chub is great but not a lot. It's a personal reason, I'll share later)

Finally

If you're interested in talking or want to know more feel free to message or comment.
If you're want to apply.
Messages should have:
Name(real or a chosen slave name)
Fav Task or Experience
Fantasy or Kink you most want to try
What part of the ad did you enjoy most
And whatever else you want to share.

Thank you for reading all the way till the end of my movie of a post. I hope you enjoyed and are interested. And as an after credit scene. A fun fact about myself:
I can quote the entirety of Scott Pilgrim vs. The World movie. Pick a scene and I can do it. In fact, I made a tiktok about it. If you can find it. Bonus points for your house. Lol
Old 02-27-2022, 02:34 PM   #2
HornedRimedGlasses

Default Bump it. Buh-Bump it real good

I'll keep this one straightforward and simple:

Seeking a slave for service and submission.

Seeking a slut to break and mold into perfection.

Seeking a whore to claim for my personal use.

Seeking a pet to collar and train.

Seeking a sub for me to take in and guide.

Seeking a companion to date and court.

Seeking a gal to be with and share some time and ideas with.

Let me know if you want some of what I do.

LIKES: Light to moderate pain, slight torture, binding, orgasm control/denial, humiliation, degrading, spanking, wedgies, body writing, teasing, anal, hair pulling, etc.
DISLIKES: Being ignored or left waiting, being the only one enjoying it, ageplay, etc
LIMITS: Blood, scat, knives, needles, diapers, pacifiers, baby stuff, animals, family, messy, etc.
Old 03-23-2022, 10:00 AM   #3
HornedRimedGlasses

I've been really sick for the past 2 weeks, so I'd like to use that to get some attention please.

*cough cough*

Please reply or message for my ad.

LIKES: Light to moderate pain, slight torture, binding, orgasm control/denial, humiliation, degrading, spanking, wedgies, body writing, teasing, anal, hair pulling, etc.
DISLIKES: Being ignored or left waiting, being the only one enjoying it, ageplay, etc
LIMITS: Blood, scat, knives, needles, diapers, pacifiers, baby stuff, animals, family, messy, etc.
Old 03-28-2022, 09:57 AM   #4
friendlysub

Thumbs up

Hope you find your forever slave. Your post provided so much useful details!

Favorites: Denial/Control, Humiliation, Pet Play

Dislikes: writing lines, nipple suckers, gagged, body writing, Ice

Limits: Blood, Piss, Scat, Marks, Public, Damage, Pictures/Vid

Toys: Lovense Lush, Lovense Gravity, Dildo, Rabbit vibrator, wand, pussy pump, nipple suckers, ball gag, dog collar, butt plug

Advertisements
Kink Talk