Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-13-2018, 11:04 AM   #1
DrillBit

Default Csgo dare

Hey guys, i am looking for some kind of dares to the omputer game csgo. For those who dont know it is a competitive game whih lasts for about 40 minutes. There are 30 rounds in total anf it ends when some of the two teams have won 16 rounds.

Do you guys have any idea of dares that i can do while playing?

I am also looking for some kind of public dares slthough i havent done that before
DrillBit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 11:09 AM   #2
Norguy

You could remove one piece of clothing every time you die or lose a round (not cumulative, so if you die then lose the round it's only one piece of clothing that goes off).

Would have to come up with something else to do when you're naked and die/lose a round.

If you'd want to make it "easier" you could earn a piece of clothing every round you win.

My toys!

Likes, Dislikes and Limits
Norguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 11:13 AM   #3
HappyDares
getDare Sweetheart

If you win one round you get to edge during the next round, if you loose - stick a sharpie up your butt. For every additional round you loose add another one. If you win in the end you get to cum, if not.. 4 days of denial

Open dares or just add some!

likes : cock slaps, anal (depends on the day), edging, JOI, cum eating, balls and cock tied up
dislikes: ball slaps, ruined orgasms, sph
limits: face, public, incest, piss/shit, enema, anything hardcore/extreme, permanent, body writing, crossdressing, messy, blackmail

Toys

PM dares

Kik: happydares69 — Always accepting random dick pics
Kik me and I have to send you nudes
HappyDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 11:44 AM   #4
DrillBit

Nkce dares so far but i need more
DrillBit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 10:35 PM   #5
ChenDirit

I am happy that I have found more people that love csgo as much as me.
ChenDirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 12:18 AM   #6
BrotPumit

I am also a big fan, palying it for 5 years already, I have 2k hours.
BrotPumit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2021, 12:44 AM   #7
ChenDirit

CS: GO is one of my favorite games of all time. I have been playing it ever since it came out and really I enjoy playing it. I started playing by myself and then all of my friends joined me one by one. It was really fun playing with them but we wanted to make it more interesting. My best friend suggested we start making dares while playing and since then we can't stop playing Csgo. I can give some suggestions. For example, you could dare them to sell csgo skins if they don't get a specified amount of kills or if they die 5 times.
ChenDirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2022, 08:56 AM   #8
Tremuzatu

My friends and I have been playing this for a while. The rules change every time tho. We usually play and talk on discord in the meantime. Every time someone dies, they have to tell something embarrassing or a sexual experience. Or we under a piece of clothing every time we are killed. It's all fun and games till you end naked. Because I play a lot, I also have too many skins. I don't really use them. Perhaps I could trade CSGO skins, but I'm still thinking about it. Has anyone tried that before?
Tremuzatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2022, 02:26 PM   #9
Sinde

I've also played something simmilar but instead we had drinking game which we added some rules that not all of players joined but if you refused to dring we added truth or dare and yes we ended up naked, drunk and lots of kinky dares were excanged... lots of fun
Sinde is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk