Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-11-2021, 07:41 AM   #1
willingmale
Distinguished Member

Default My Sunday with Hotsassysarah

So I found myself with a few days home alone and reached out to a few people via Kik hoping to find someone to have some fun at my expense, and boy was I not disappointed.

I had a reply from a switch called Sarah (on here as Hotsassysarah) and after I'd provided likes and limits, she agreed to take me on. Her first instruction was for me to strip, and provide her with full body nudes front and back, with face showing if I felt brave. Brave? Scared possibly, excited certainly, but I felt that I should fully embrace the opportunity so including my face it was.

On receipt if the pictures I was informed that I was to remain naked all day and that she would be checking in and requiring instant photo proof. As she now had a full face nude of me the realisation dawned on me that I didn't really have a choice. She then asked me if I had clothes pegs. I knew where this was going.

Her next instruction was to place one peg on each nipple and 10 on my balls. She asked what was taking so long and when I explained I had to fetch them from the garden she asked if I'd remained naked to do that. I explained that I had donned a dressing gown so as not to alarm the neighbours. She seemed understanding but the pegs were to remain on for an hour.

I was then advised that I was to edge 5 times and then clean myself out as we were going to do some anal. The pictures I was supplying (at Sarah's request) didn't show my cock at its finest, and i had to explain at one point that I needed to "calm down" during the edges and recuperate. Eventually I finished the edges, and by unscrewing the shower head used the shower hose to give myself a couple of substantial enemas. I was now clean and ready to continue, and I'm damn sure that the pictures of this phase weren't the prettiest!

For the next step I had to roll 2 dice, and rolled a 3 and a 1. I was then told to double it (so 8) and that was the number of ice cubes I was to insert up my butt. 2 more dice rolls followed, a 6 and a 4, and once doubled (20) was the number of minutes I had to plug my arse with a vibrator on high.

These 20 minutes seemed to take an eternity to pass but conversations between us did help, especially when Sarah instructed me to reveal my fantasies to her and while it helped with the pain of the pegs, and the passing of the time, it cemented further for her what a pathetic loser I am. I cheekily asked at one point if I could remove the pegs on my balls as they were sore but of course she quite correctly refused. She threatened to add another 5 minutes for my cheek, but to my immense relief it only cost me another 60 seconds. After that I was able to remove the pegs and vibrator (trust me, ALL the ice had melted by then but I managed to make it to the bathroom) and relax, although I was still to remain naked.

A short while later, Sarah again asked for instant proof I was still naked and I duly obliged. I explained that I would be showering later before going over to a friends house and that I would obviously need to be dressed for that, but wondered if there would be any additional tasks. She explained that she likes hairy well-hung men, and that she found me to be overweight with a tiny cock and that as I was so pathetic I was to shave all my pubic hair as well as my underarm hair. I will also be sending her picture proof of course.

She did say that my discomfort had made her wet, and I am of course extremely grateful to be able to provide her with any form of pleasure. She also ordered me to post about the day, so as I sit here, still naked and forbidden to cum, thinking about my upcoming shaving and shower, this is what I am doing.

Thank you Sarah, I hope I pleased you, just wish we could play in person

Limits: family, anything that would get me arrested or fired, permanent

PM me MOUTH SOAPING and I'll do a mouth soaping dare of your choice

PM me COLD and I will take a cold shower for x minutes and fill myself with X amount of ice cubes then stand in the middle of the room without drying for the same amount of time afterwards (max 15)
willingmale is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to willingmale for this post:
Old 07-11-2021, 04:37 PM   #2
Maxie1999

So hot, love this story, would like to hear more!

Likes: humuliation, tease and denial, bets and challenges.
Dislikes (will do them whenever needed too) : pee, pain, semi-public.
Limits: dancing, harmfull, illigal, social media accounts, social suicide, family/friends, poop, pee and blood.

My new kik is max_2001_max
Maxie1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2021, 01:09 AM   #3
willingmale
Distinguished Member

Default (continuation)

I had assumed, wrongly as it turned out, that that was to be be end of my submission to Sarah but I was very wrong.

She ordered me to show her my wife's panty drawer and selected a pink pair which I was to wear when going out later. She told me she was looking forward to seeing the proof of the pink panty wearing pube shaven wretch I was, but then alarmingly asked if piss was a limit. Truthfully I answered that it wasn't and she had me select 2 more pairs of my wife's panties. When i had done that she chose one of them, a nice white brief, and told me to roll 2 more dice. The dice came up with 2 and 5 and i was again told to double them (14). My task was to piss all over them and hold them in my mouth for the required number of minutes (14) again with photo proof. I had no choice but to comply.

That was the last of orders yesterday (save for exchanging some more evidential photos of underarm and pubic shaving, and showing my underwear while I was out to prove I was wearing the required garment) but Sarah was not finished with me.

I awoke this morning, sonewhat fuzzy headed, to find a message from Sarah. It seems she's not finished with me yet. Today, as I'm working from home, I am again to remain naked (but am allowed an appropriate top should I be on a video call). She has warned me to keep my arse clean as she may require some anal later, and to not only collect my piss but to fill up an ice tray with it as "you'll be needing that later".

So despite being advised that she is working today and so won't have much time for me (but if she thinks of something she'll let me know) as I sit here naked I fear this may prove to be a long day...

Limits: family, anything that would get me arrested or fired, permanent

PM me MOUTH SOAPING and I'll do a mouth soaping dare of your choice

PM me COLD and I will take a cold shower for x minutes and fill myself with X amount of ice cubes then stand in the middle of the room without drying for the same amount of time afterwards (max 15)
willingmale is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to willingmale for this post:
Old 07-12-2021, 11:36 PM   #4
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

I wasn’t planning to make this interactive but it could be fun

Any suggestions as to what else I should do to this pathetic little creature?

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 08-08-2021, 05:34 PM   #5
Imgettinghard

Great story so far! I hope, for your sake, it continues. This is my preferred manner to receive dares and tasks. I love needing to give instant proof and doing everything play by play! You never know what’s coming next 😊

@hotsassysarah I would recommend playing snakes and ladders with him. It is extremely fun but oh so much of a pain for the sub. Here is the link: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...Snakes+ladders

I’ve only played it through one time and it was amazing. It took awhile so we had to split it into three different times I believe. I had someone rolling for me and then I was sending proof for each task. I can’t wait to do it again!!

Kik is: imgettinghard

Likes: being nude where I shouldn’t be, and doing something naughty that no one knows about. I like having deadlines of tasks that need to be done or when I do X (some sort of daily thing) I have do to Y. Most anything I haven’t tried, exhibitionism, pictures, videos, predicaments, anal play, light CBT, cross dressing.
Dislikes: cum play/eating, pee... I like to push these!
Limits: family, friends, permanent.
Imgettinghard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2021, 10:24 AM   #6
MisterDare

I like the story and would love some dares from Sarah!

Advertisements
Kink Talk