Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-20-2021, 03:50 AM   #1
Mini12

Target 22/F Want to compete?

Hello People of getDare,
I have been a long time lurker, but making an account just now because there's something I would like to try.
I have been thinking about maybe starting a competition thread.
Subs/switches, if your likes match mine, pm me and I will choose maybe one or two. We can then start a thread where folks of getDare pit us against one another, the loser getting punished, the winner earning rewards. Maybe who can do the most spanks, or most edges, rubberband snaps? Because I am starting the thread, it is only fair I start on a backfoot, as a thank you to you for joining my idea. We can decide one what this is.
Doms/switches/lurkers, give me suggestions on how best to do this? Do you have other ideas I should incorporate?

About me- I am competitive, and that drives me to do things I wouldnt otherwise do, so please help push me. I am also relatively new to actually playing instead of just reading about it (about two months) so you have a good chance of winning. Wouldn't that be such an ego boost if you did? My likes/dislikes/limits are in the signature, but if you have questions, I am almost always free.

Last edited by Mini12; 05-20-2021 at 06:29 AM. Reason: Forgot to clarify something ��
Mini12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk