Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

View Poll Results: To which region do you feel the most connected?
America - North America 12 30.00%
America - South America 0 0%
Europe North - Countries including and north of: France, Swiss, Austria, Hungary, Ukraine 20 50.00%
Europe South - e.g. Spain, Italy, Greece + Turkey 1 2.50%
Asia North - Russia, Mongolia, Kazakhstan to Turkmenistan, Georgia, Azerbaijan 0 0%
Asia South - India, Pakistan, Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Burma 2 5.00%
Asia East - All Countries between China, Singapore, Japan and Indonesia 1 2.50%
Middle East (+ all Arabic countries) 2 5.00%
Africa (except Arabic countries) 0 0%
Australia 2 5.00%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-18-2024, 01:20 PM   #1
Manarus
Distinguished Member

World Where are you from (roughly)?

This is my very first Truth At least as interrogator.
(Other Truths I already answered you can see here).

I am very interested, from which types of cultures there are people into BDSM. Therefore I'd like to ask you where you are coming (or cumming? ) from. I'm interested if there is a certain prevalence for BDSM in certain regions of the world.

I am specifically interested in your cultural background. I do not care where you are living right now, or which kind of ethnicity you have inherited from your parents. But rather: To which culture do you feel belonging, with which type of culture have you been raised as a child?

I know the world is complex and there are a lot more different cultures than only 10. But this is the maximum number of options get dare does allow for a poll. So if you don't feel represented, I am sorry. Try to select the region which is the most close to your culture.

This poll is anonymous. Nevertheless, if you like to let us know or want to highlight a culture which could not make it into the 10 options, let us know in the thread!

Likes: Bondage, Spanking, mild Pain, Pee, Anal, Outdoor, Wax/Ice, Positions, Pet, Hidden

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2024, 01:23 PM   #2
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Lets start with me:

I am from Bavaria! (If you don't know this state, look it up, it is worth it )

Likes: Bondage, Spanking, mild Pain, Pee, Anal, Outdoor, Wax/Ice, Positions, Pet, Hidden

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Old 05-18-2024, 08:37 PM   #3
Jaro
The toe sucking anal slut

I'm from the Netherlands so you are not very far. I've been to Bavaria many times. I love it there.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2024, 04:40 AM   #4
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaro View Post
I'm from the Netherlands so you are not very far. I've been to Bavaria many times. I love it there.
I have to say, I never have been to the Netherlands I definitely must plan a trip to this country!! Although, it is actually not that close from Bavaria. I need to cross through whole Germany first, and this is a large country.

I am quite impressed how there are already people from all over the world And one interesting thing: The majority of voters comes from northern Europe, although the server owners are from the USA.

Advertisements
Kink Talk