Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-12-2020, 08:15 AM   #1
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Default Tasks/Rules for an afternoon walk in the countryside or forest

We'll be going for a walk in either the woods or the countryside tomorrow afternoon and my husband has decided that you lot get to set any rules or tasks for the duration of the walk.

So here's your chance to make some suggestions...

Locked in full chastity (belt, bra AND thigh bands) 24/7 for the whole of 2024
In double long leg casts for 12 weeks from 29/02 - 23/05 by order of Missthegirl
Vote here to add to my 2025

My brother found my page and realised he has a kinky sister. Now I have to do as he says so he doesn’t tell family and friends.

Likes/Limits | About Me and PM Dares
Louise1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2020, 09:18 AM   #2
MrFrustration
Longtime User

You must wear your remote vibrator for the whole trip with fully charged battery. You can control the speed throughout, but you must run down the battery completely before you finish the walk.
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2020, 09:58 AM   #3
eljugador

Take your butt plug set with you, but start empty.
Each 15 min you toss a coin whether you put in the smallest plug.
Each following 15 min you toss a coing whether you go to the next larger size or can reduce by one size.

The game is over if you have the largest size in you and would need to increase it. At this moment you may decide to either:
- keep the largest plug for the rest of the walk an be allowed to orgasm
- or go empty for the rest of the walk without any orgasm on that day
Old 09-12-2020, 10:04 AM   #4
ScarletMaid
getDare Devil

first of all wear a mask so you are covid free.

then wear your ringag during the walk. dont cover the straps. if someone sees you they should know that you are a submisive wife.

Limits: Anything not on likes.

PM Dares
ScarletMaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2020, 10:41 AM   #5
rog4four
getDare Sweetheart

hmm, wear your collar or a short chain with the timed padlock set for at least 30 minutes around your neck, and the nipple clamps!
rog4four is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2020, 11:10 AM   #6
tickletied84

Are you still going to be in your cast and on crutches? If so, then there should certainly be a stage where your crutches are 'confiscated' so you'll have to hop? Or crutches thrown into the bushes and you need to recover them?
tickletied84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2020, 11:52 AM   #7
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by tickletied84 View Post
Are you still going to be in your cast and on crutches? If so, then there should certainly be a stage where your crutches are 'confiscated' so you'll have to hop? Or crutches thrown into the bushes and you need to recover them?
Yep, got that until the beginning of November

In double long leg casts for 12 weeks from 29/02 - 23/05 by order of Missthegirl

My brother found my page and realised he has a kinky sister. Now I have to do as he says so he doesn’t tell family and friends.

Old 09-12-2020, 02:53 PM   #8
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Find a stream, creek, or mud wallow to have some fun in.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 02:07 AM   #9
tickletied84

Ok, so a suggestion based on you've got a cast on:

On a long, straight piece of track (either exposed or under trees) your husband should grab your crutches and take them to the end of the straight track. Then he can hide them there, forcing you to hop the distance and then find them.
Based on every minute it takes you to complete the task, that gives you that many minutes with clamped nipples?

Edging...forced exercise...predicaments...
tickletied84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 02:21 AM   #10
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Quote:

On a long, straight piece of track (either exposed or under trees) your husband should grab your crutches and take them to the end of the straight track. Then he can hide them there, forcing you to hop the distance and then find them.
Based on every minute it takes you to complete the task, that gives you that many minutes with clamped nipples?
He says this one will definitely happen. I hope he doesn't hide them too well 😂
Still a couple of hours left for people to make more suggestions

Old 09-13-2020, 04:48 AM   #11
MrFrustration
Longtime User

That will be interesting especially as you would be punished if your casted foot touches the ground
Old 09-13-2020, 04:59 AM   #12
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Once the above challenge is finished, find a way to secure her hands to the handles of the crutches.. e.g. use physio tape to tape her thumbs to the handles of the crutches and fingers too if you can work out a way to do it without it being obvious if there are passers by.

That way she will be without use of hands for the remainder of the time making nipple torments etc particularly interesting...
Old 09-13-2020, 07:38 AM   #13
Natsu101

Quote:

If you have some, you should definitely take off your top and wear nipple clamps with bells attached for the hopping part, and also insert a big plug before.
That should make it as humiliating as possible.

Kik: NatsuOneZeroOne

Currently LOCKED for Locktober, please don't give me dares that involve stroking etc. ^^

Give me tasks to complete while in home office

LIKES: Chastity, BDSM/Bondage, Anal, light pain, breath control

Punishments: Pee play (also drinking), Pain, Toothpaste, Hot wax, outdoor

Dislikes: Semi-Public, Messy

LIMITS: Full Public, Family, Kids, Permanent, Scat, Face, Social Suicide, Heavy Pain

MY TOYS
Natsu101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 10:38 AM   #14
Louise1
getDare Succubus

So my husband chose these tasks/rules for our walk in the woods this afternoon. We deliberately went to a pretty quiet area to avoid people as much as possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFrustration View Post
You must wear your remote vibrator for the whole trip with fully charged battery. You can control the speed throughout, but you must run down the battery completely before you finish the walk.
Before we left, the chastity belt was removed and the vibrator inserted. I was under strict no touch rules (which I completely failed at across the afternoon) I had the remote control and didn't have to start it until we arrived at the woods.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletMaid View Post
first of all wear a mask so you are covid free.

then wear your ringag during the walk. dont cover the straps. if someone sees you they should know that you are a submisive wife.
I was ring gagged with my face covering over the top before we left home. By the time we got back my mask was soaked with dribble. The straps were definitely visible but I don't think anyone noticed... Hopefull!

Quote:
Quote:

Fortunately this part of the walk was the only time we saw anyone on the whole walk which was surprising as it was a nice sunny Sunday afternoon.
Once we were in a very quiet part of the woods, he cuffed my ankle to a tree and locked the key to my collar with the time delay lock on a 5 minute timer. He then stole my crutches and ran off down the track. 5 minutes later I could get the key to unlock my ankle and then hop off down the track until I eventually found him with my crutches. I'll admit I did put my casted foot down a couple of times (and the dirt on my toes and the cast prove that anyway)

Quote:
That will be interesting especially as you would be punished if your casted foot touches the ground
Quote:
Once the above challenge is finished, find a way to secure her hands to the handles of the crutches.. e.g. use physio tape to tape her thumbs to the handles of the crutches and fingers too if you can work out a way to do it without it being obvious if there are passers by.

That way she will be without use of hands for the remainder of the time making nipple torments etc particularly interesting...
Once I caught up with my husband he taped both hands to my crutches so my hands were then useless until we got home. At this point he put the nipple clamps on me and took control of the vibrator. Again I put my foot down several times while heading back to the car on crutches.

Once back at the car, my husband untaped my hands from the crutches.

I'm now securely locked up in the chastity belt again and I'm well aware I've probably earnt several punishments this afternoon for touching and for putting my casted foot down.

Thanks everyone though, it was a fun afternoon!

Old 09-13-2020, 10:44 AM   #15
MrFrustration
Longtime User

You definitely have...

Advertisements
Kink Talk