Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-29-2020, 04:57 AM   #1
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Default Home office dares

Well it looks like I will be working from home full time until the end of June. This being the case, I thought it would be fun to implement some strict rules to do with my work time.

I am open to suggestions, particularly in relation to the following:
  • Fetishwear - running tights, leggings, bike shorts, pantyhose, corsets
  • Forced Edging
  • Training and/or repeated squeezing of PC muscles
  • Absolute no touch/no stimulation (obviously not compatible with some of the other ideas here
  • Wearing multiple steel rings tied so they encircle my cock and being forced to thrust them repeatedly without being allowed to cum
  • Ankles and knees tied while at my desk

I will decide what is feasible and compatible with my work and family obligations etc, but will try to implement at least three suggestions.
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2020, 06:54 AM   #2
MrFrustration
Longtime User

A few notes on this:

* I will work down the list of suggestions from the beginning and adopt the first three feasible ones (or put the first 5 in a vote if there are a lot).
* Anyone whose rule is adopted gets a special role in enforcing that rule (if they wish).
* If there are no suggestions or none that I can feasibly do, the default is absolute no touch, no stimulation, with no exceptions, until the first day I begin working back in the office.
Old 04-29-2020, 07:10 AM   #3
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFrustration View Post
Well it looks like I will be working from home full time until the end of June. This being the case, I thought it would be fun to implement some strict rules to do with my work time.

I am open to suggestions, particularly in relation to the following:
  • Fetishwear - running tights, leggings, bike shorts, pantyhose, corsets
  • Forced Edging
  • Training and/or repeated squeezing of PC muscles
  • Absolute no touch/no stimulation (obviously not compatible with some of the other ideas here
  • Wearing multiple steel rings tied so they encircle my cock and being forced to thrust them repeatedly without being allowed to cum
  • Ankles and knees tied while at my desk

I will decide what is feasible and compatible with my work and family obligations etc, but will try to implement at least three suggestions.
I'd say the last one. Ankles and knees secured and locked somehow to your desk during working hours. Get a time lock set for 4 hours a time. 9am-1pm, 1.30pm-5.30pm to allow for lunch break. I don't think any of your other suggestions are things you should be doing during working hours.
Old 04-29-2020, 07:22 AM   #4
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Even complete no touch? Is that not appropriate during work hours? I'll see what others suggest on that..

Anyway I can definitely put in place a rule that I must keep ankles chained to the desk 9-1 and 2-5.30 although I would have to keep a key handy.

Should my legs be chained apart under the desk or close together?
Old 04-29-2020, 07:58 AM   #5
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Key

Quote:
Even complete no touch? Is that not appropriate during work hours? I'll see what others suggest on that..

Anyway I can definitely put in place a rule that I must keep ankles chained to the desk 9-1 and 2-5.30 although I would have to keep a key handy.

Should my legs be chained apart under the desk or close together?
Yes, complete no touch can be included. Easy arranged. You wear a chastity cage if you have one else wear e.g. tight swimming trunks under jeans/trousers with chain and padlock instead of belt so you can't remove them during office hours.

I think that how chained will depend on your desk but preferably ankles together.
Old 04-29-2020, 08:16 AM   #6
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Hmm I might wait to see if there are other posts, but something like that could be possible. I have bike shorts with a chamois and could wear those with jeans to keep a lot of isolation.

I can see a potential 'complete no touch' vs 'daily edging' vs 'cock ring fucking' poll ...
Old 04-29-2020, 08:40 AM   #7
Consensus
Distinguished Member

i concur on the complete no touch, ankles together and attached to the desk suggestions. What about chained wrists too? Enough give to work but just tight enough to know you are restrained.

Have you given any thought to diapers to cut down on needless toilet breaks?

Hope this is the sort of thing you were looking for?

Miss Connie

old/transwoman/attracted to Females & Femininity/shaved pubes, legs and armpits

And that's all she has to say about that.
Consensus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2020, 09:30 AM   #8
MrFrustration
Longtime User

I will start a poll on the no touch issue. Keep the suggestions coming on everything else!
Old 04-29-2020, 09:51 AM   #9
striker28us

Quote:
I will start a poll on the no touch issue. Keep the suggestions coming on everything else!
HEY there I like to help control the 1.Forced Edging Rule some how Im a male Dom/hypnoTist if thats an Option too My regulars are drones while at or in Office space while not busy or alone subs slave pets the like it makes them more focused and efficient yet Horny too as a side effect LOL... GL
striker28us is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to striker28us for this post:
Old 04-29-2020, 11:46 AM   #10
MrFrustration
Longtime User

I would love to hear more suggestions/rules, especially on the fetishwear side of things.. and don't forget to vote on my poll here to determine if I am forced to edge, fuck my cock rings of abstain from any kind of touching or stimulation. It will only stay open a day.
Old 04-29-2020, 12:00 PM   #11
Anyanka77

Perhaps you could wear your corset during work hours and find a way to use that to keep you in your chair and have good posture? (Preferably a hard wooden chair)
Anyanka77 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Anyanka77 for this post:
Old 04-30-2020, 02:01 AM   #12
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Ok - an update for the time being:

* The no touch vs cock ring thrusting is being sorted via
this thread which closes later today.

The following rules are now in place 9am-1pm, 2pm-5.30pm every work day:
* Full length corset
* Secured to the back of the chair with a chord around my corsetted waist so I must remain seated and rigidly upright.
* Ankles chained together
* Knees chained together and to the underside of the desk.
* I can't have a visible chain on my wrists but have loops of chord on the arms of my chair which I can pass my forearms through. They keep my hands in the correct position for desk work and make it impossible to reach further than my keyboard and mouse. I have added a rule that my arms must be in these during the above hours.

Feel free to add further suggestions!

Last edited by MrFrustration; 04-30-2020 at 07:50 AM.
Old 04-30-2020, 01:49 PM   #13
MrFrustration
Longtime User

So the people have spoken on my poll and I have escaped no touch only to meet a more tortuous fate of daily forced thrusting of my cock rings without orgasm... The final list of things I must do every work day between 9am and 5.30 pm (with a 1 hour lunch break) are:

* Wear 4 metals rings encircling my cock and thrust them 1700 times each day.
* Wear my full length corset
* Secure my corsetted waist to the back of the chair with a chord so I must remain seated and rigidly upright.
* Ankles chained together
* Knees chained together and to the underside of the desk.
* Keep my arms threaded in two loops of chord I have attached to the arms of my chair. This further holds me in position and makes it impossible to reach further than my keyboard and mouse.

I tested this today and it is quite stringent. I am not sure I will last until the end of June so I am thinking I should have a rule where I ask here whether I can be released from my daily bondage one a week and getdare gets to decide.

The only catch is if I am released it is from all rules and I immediately revert to 24/7 no touch no stimulation which lasts until all the first day I return to the office for work (July at the earliest). So if I want pleasure I have to have bondage. If I want release from bondage I must give up all stimulation and touching.

Does that sound fair?
Old 04-30-2020, 01:54 PM   #14
Consensus
Distinguished Member

That sounds eminently fair, good choice and good rules!

Miss Connie

old/transwoman/attracted to Females & Femininity/shaved pubes, legs and armpits

And that's all she has to say about that.
Consensus is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk